Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Omen

Transfer listed players do not show on player search screen

Copied over from general forum as another poster said it may be a bug...

I've been playing FM since CM days, so this is not a new player question, but I have found something odd or I have never understood how this works...

Scouting -> Player Search

I have reset all filters and turned off the interested in transfer and loan options. I then search for CB who are transfer listed and it does not return all the transfer listed CBs in the game. I am in the Championship and it is not listing a player that I know is transfer listed in the Premier League and is interested in a loan to my club. I thought this search should have returned everyone? Could I be missing lots of transfer listed players?

The player in question has played for me previously (loaned last year), is on my scouted list and shortlist, but still does not show up on the player search

Hi @TheOmen,

Just to be clear is this an issue in full FM or Touch? if it is full FM this thread will need moving elsewhere.

Thanks and stay safe,

Harry

This is really annoying... Is it a known issue or is it supposed to be like this? Seeing it regularly now.

Have had a player on loan for 2 seasons from Chelsea. Just got promoted to the Premier League and looked on my player search for currently loan listed players and I couldn't see him. I turn off the "interested in" loan and transfer ticks. Now I assume I should see every player available now? But I don't... I know because this particular player does not show on my list. If I view his profile I can see Chelsea have him listed for loan.

I am missing out of a lot of players because of this. Really annoying.

I can't even search for him by name on my player search screen...

Hi @The Omen,

Apologies this was not replied to sooner, could you possibly post some screenshots so i can see what may be happening here?

Thanks,

Harry