Free Transfers - Scottish Premier

I am in 2024 season and recently took celtic job. Broadu from AZ had somehow not been bought in the game and his contract was expiring...agreed a deal for him once he was a free agent but couldnt get a work permit, appealed and it failed again!! 

Tried again for another player who was a free agent, no work permit, failed on appeal. 

Is this correct, basically you cant sign a non british player on a free?

This is not the norm, it looks as if the game processed a 'hard brexit' therefore, non UK players would require a work permit

Every player I try and buy needs a work permit...some only require me to go above £150k purchase or £6k wages so its not an issue but tried to get an exceptional young keeper on loan from Germany, didnt get granted, appealed, rejected again. 

I dont get the free transfer thing. Lost out on 2 players that would have significantly improved my team which is frustrating

Have a look in the league rules section and see what it says about work permits and brexit, sounds like a hard brexit like mentioned above

In 2024 Brexit will have happened, so all non British players will need a work permit- as said above, check the Brexit and WP rules