Sports Interactive Community

Hello everyone! I would like to report a series of rather rude errors.

(Online game with a friend)
The first is that training doesn't work, it doesn't let me select anything. 
My friend who is the host can select it, but I cannot, I have read that the same thing happens to several.
The second is that there are a lot of injuries, and it is always 1 or 2 days before each important game. 
It is systematic to reach the 4th final of the Champions League and that 1 or 2 of the best players are always injured.
The third, the number of wasted occasions in 1 vs 1 (one on one). 
It is unhealthy to get to shoot the bow 19 times and that they waste 19 times 
(I have to catch and I will upload the save so they can check it).
The fourth is that Liverpool and Man City are unbeatable. 
With my friend we played him being Chelsea and I Man Utd, with stars in the team, and vs them of 5 or 6 games, we lose 5 
(I have proof of that too). Under these conditions, the game loses credibility and reduces the desire to continue playing.
I would like you to review it and correct these errors.
And I would like to add one more thing, the inverted wings, in my teams, never go beyond a 6.5 rating. 
Joao Felix, Rashford, Chiesa, Bernardo Silva, Renyer and many others, no matter what tactic he uses, 
or what mentality, or what instructions he assigns them, they always play poorly 
(I have screenshots of this too).

I hope you can answer me and provide me with a solution. Thank you!

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Sin título3.png

Sin título4.png

Sin título5.png

Sin título6.png

Sin título7.png

Sin título8.png

I forgot specified that the game version is Football Manager 2020 Touch 20.4. Thanks!

Hi @Cachabacha,

Firstly can i just say there is absolutely no need for the tone of voice along with language used in the above post on this thread - we should all treat each other with respect, i appreciate you have waited for a response but there are no quick fixes to such issues. We will do all we can to help with these situations when possible, and several of your issues have already been raised and are currently being looked into. The training in an online game being one issue that will soon be with our dev team. As for your game in particular - please provide a save using the link below along with your file name in this thread and i will look into those other issues for you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/gFKFPT9DKgkgj78

Thanks,

Harry

On 27/04/2020 at 14:13, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Cachabacha,

Firstly can i just say there is absolutely no need for the tone of voice along with language used in the above post on this thread - we should all treat each other with respect, i appreciate you have waited for a response but there are no quick fixes to such issues. We will do all we can to help with these situations when possible, and several of your issues have already been raised and are currently being looked into. The training in an online game being one issue that will soon be with our dev team. As for your game in particular - please provide a save using the link below along with your file name in this thread and i will look into those other issues for you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/gFKFPT9DKgkgj78

Thanks,

Harry

Hello! For the language, I apologize, it is that the game is very poorly done and it makes me very angry. 
The players ignore the instructions, there are matches in which 35 shots are fired, 15 on goal and the
match is lost with 2 shots from the rival (it is true that there are matches like this in real life, 
but not as often as The game does it, there are not so many games in real life that it shoots 35 
times and 15 go to goal).
Then I will send you the save and I will continue posting problems of the game. Thank you.

Posted (edited)
In this save, check the games against Liverpool, Man City, and smaller teams in which I lost or tied, 
in most of which I was vastly superior. They should also look at THE FREQUENCY OF THESE MATCHES. 
In real life, there are games where the minor team wins, of course, NOT AS FREQUENT AS IT HAPPENS IN THIS SAVE. 
No matter what tactic is used, no matter what role the players use, they just DON'T CASE and Artificial Intelligence players 
are INVINCIBLE in those games. My wings NEVER PASS 6.5 average score. And if they do, it is in 1 game in 10, no matter the 
tactic or the role, only the game is broken in that part. Please fix it. They can't sell a broken game like this. I have 
been playing FM since 2004 and have never seen such a broken game.

Another of the most worrying points is INJURIES. Too many. AND TOO MANY DELIVERED. An important game arrives and 1 or 2 
of the MOST IMPORTANT players are ALWAYS injured. They are not serious injuries, they are those of 1 or 3 days, but 
ALWAYS HAPPENS. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE SO FREQUENTLY. It's very frustrating that in 38 Premier League games, 
it happens in 20. IT'S NOT REAL.

I hope you can accept these criticisms and really see that the game is BROKEN. And of course, fix it.

Thank you very much for reading and trying to solve the problems.

Edited by Cachabacha

I'd also like to know if the full version of the FM 2020 is 20.4.0 like on the Touch, because I've seen many other players 
playing a 20.4.1 version. That version is not in the FM 2020 TOUCH, which is the version of the game that I play. 
It is possible that this version has many problems solved that in the FM 2020 TOUCH they are not. If you can get the 
doubt out of me, I appreciate it.

Hi @Cachabacha,

Have you attempted to change the game database via advanced settings ? the database option will be in the top right hand corner. It could well be that you are running an old version of the game because there is indeed an 20.4.0 version for touch.

Thanks,

Harry

Hello, Harry! Look, I'm sending you the photo. I bought the game by STEAM, and as a last version I have 20.4.0.

Sin título11.png

Hi @Cachabacha,

So it looks as though your game is up to date from that photo - can you confirm whether you are having these issues on this particular database or not please?

Thanks,

Harry 

1 hour ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Cachabacha,

So it looks as though your game is up to date from that photo - can you confirm whether you are having these issues on this particular database or not please?

Thanks,

Harry 

No, the game is updated to database 20.4.0 not 20.4.1. And yes, all the problems I narrated above are from the 20.4.0 database, 
which is the last one that steam updated me.

5 minutes ago, Cachabacha said:

No, the game is updated to database 20.4.0 not 20.4.1. And yes, all the problems I narrated above are from the 20.4.0 database, 
which is the last one that steam updated me.

Look at this photo. Its from today, right now.

Sin título12.png

Fix the injuries, please. This does not happen in real life. There are no such frequencies of injuries on the same campus in a recess, it is simply abusive.

Sin título13.png

Sin título14.png

Sin título15.png

Sin título16.png

Posted (edited)

Harry, check this please,it's ridiculous. 3 equal goals, my players never throw a center like that, no matter how indicated in the instructions. It does not matter if you put a personal brand, they always mock you and score the goal. Check the time goals 23, 51 and 80. Its so ridiculous.

Arsenal - Man Utd.pkm

Edited by Cachabacha

Again the same, in 2 consecutive games (west ham and hoffenheim). 3 minutes of play, 1 vs 1 for the AI ends in goal. 
Minute 80-81, 1 vs 1 LAUTARO MARTINEZ, one of the best strikers in the game, fails. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP PLAYING 
THIS WAY. AI IS ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL MORE THAN MY PLAYERS, OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE THE GAME IS BROKEN, OR DIRECTLY CHEATS.

Man Utd - 1899 Hoffenheim.pkm

I want to clarify that the BIGGEST PROBLEM is the FREQUENCY with which these situations happen. 
It is not normal that during 4 or 5 games in a row, my team shoots 15 times at goal and goal 1 or 2 goals, 
while the AI FIRE 3 OR 4 AND GOAL 2 OR 3 GOALS. THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN REAL FOOTBALL, WITH THE FREQUENCY 
THAT IS PRESENT IN THE GAME.

Again, 1 arrival, 1 goal. My wings ALWAYS play 6.7 or 6.6, even in most qualifying 6.5 games. Fix it, this is broken.

Sin título18.png

Hi @Cachabacha,

Please be assured that i am looking into this for you - however there will not be an instant fix for this issue. If you are continuing to get such issues and are unhappy i would advise starting a new save for now.

Thanks,

Harry

Thanks for the reply, Harry. Starting a new save doesn't solve anything because the ME is broken and the game is too. 
The problems will continue until you solve it.

Watch this game. AI 1 vs 1 ARE ALWAYS A GOAL. THOSE OF MY TEAM ARE DIFFICULT TO BE GOALS.
I will leave you the minutes when my players miss the goals.

16.54 1st half
65.25 2d half
76.45 2d half

AND THE ONLY KEY PLAY OF THE MATCH FOR LIVERPOOL:

91.20 2d half.

THIS IS INSANE.
IT HAPPENS VERY FREQUENTLY. RECENTLY PASSED VS NEWCASTLE, NOW WITH LIVERPOOL AND 38 MATCHES IN THE SEASON, 
PASS WITH NO LESS THAN 20.

Sin título21.png

Man Utd - Liverpool.pkm

Always the same. I spend attacking the whole game, my players miss unusual goals, the AI comes 1 TIME, 
and IT IS ALWAYS A GOAL, and more if it comes from a powerful team.

Sin título25.png

SECOND SHOT AT THE BOW THROUGHOUT THE MATCH AND AGAIN GOAL. THEY SOLD ME A COMPLETELY BROKEN AND LIAR GAME.

Sin título26.png

Your really made a ****** game, where in 38 games, 20 beats you being infinitely inferior and when you come across a 
powerful team, it always beats you and more in definitive instances. This game sucks, it is not real and I discuss 
it with anyone who says otherwise. The team that makes the statistics watches soccer with its back to the field or 
television. Anyone who watches real football knows that these games are given 1 in 50, because in the game they 
happen 20 times in 38 games, ALL THE DAMN SEASONS. I know that they will not fix it until 2021, I also know that 
they will not pay attention to me, nor will they give me my money back for SELLING A BROKEN GAME, but be sure that 
I will come to STRIP all the matches in which the IA CHEAT ON US.

Man Utd - Arsenal.pkm

Posted (edited)

This game is ********. The same rivals, the AI scores the goals and my players do not.
Always the same against these teams (Liverpool, Arsenal, City or Chelsea). This game is pure trash.

Sin título27.png

Man Utd - Man City.pkm

Edited by Cachabacha

Out of 6 seasons, I could only beat FOUR games. SOLO 4. This is expected if I directed Burnley 
or Wes Brom. This game is pure broken trash.

Sin título28.png

THE SAME, AGAIN. FIRST ARRIVAL OF THEM, GOAL. MY FIRST ARRIVAL, FAIL. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME ****, 
MATCH AFTER MATCH. I WILL KEEP COMING TO EACH MATCH THAT PLAYS TO DEMONSTRATE HOW BROKEN THIS GAME IS, 
AND HOW WE WERE SOLD BROKEN AND ALMOST WITHOUT SUPPORT. NOBODY CORRECTS ANYTHING, NOR WILL ANYBODY 
REFUND US THE MONEY WE CONSUMERS SPEND FOR A 
COMPLETELY BROKEN GAME. SHAME ON YOU.

Sin título29.png

SAME MATCH. THE AI (SPORTS INTERACTIVE) HAS ALMOST 50% EFFECTIVENESS ON ITS ARRIVALS, AS IN 90% OF MATCHES THROUGHOUT 
THE SEASON. OUR TEAMS NO. THEY SHALT THEMSELVES THAT THE HALF OF THE SITUAICONES FAIL, IS TRUE. BUT IN CASE OF OUR TEAMS 
(OUR HUMAN-MANAGED TEAMS) THEY ALWAYS HAVE 90% INEFFECTIVITY. THIS IS SHAME. I NO LONGER WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, 
I'LL KEEP DOING IT TO REPORT ALL THE FAULTS IT HAS AND TO REPORT ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT THEY HAVE SOLD A BROKEN GAME. 
THEY HAVE SCAMED THE MONEY TO ME AND TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BOUGHT IT.

Sin título30.png

THIS IS THE MATCH OF MY FRIEND (HE DIRECTS TO THE CHELSEA, AND ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE SAME GAME, 
IT IS ALWAYS IN ONLINE GAME). THE AI ALWAYS HAS A TOO HIGH PERCENTAGE OF EFFECTIVENESS REGARDING HUMAN 
PLAYERS, IT IS NOT A LUCKY THEME IN 1 MATCH OF 38. IT IS A "LUCKY" THEME IN 20 OR 22 MATCHES IN 38. 
THERE IT IS NO LONGER " LUCK ", BECOMES DELIVERED. IT GOES TO BE A SCAM.

Sin título31.png

HERE IS ANOTHER PROOF OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF AI. 2 ARC SHOTS 2 GOALS. IT DOESN'T MATTER THE RESULT, WHAT MATTERS IS 
HOW BROKEN THE GAME IS. THE AI ARRIVES LITTLE AND CONVERTS WITH A LOT OF EFFECTIVENESS. IT IS NOT REAL THAT IT HAPPENS 
WITH THIS FREQUENCY. IF THIS GAME TRIES TO SIMULATE THE CLOSEST OF REALITY, IT IS A LIE THAT THESE RESULTS GIVE SO 
CONTINUOUSLY DURING A SEASON.

Sin título32.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS LAUGHING. DOES NOT ANNOY ME ANYMORE. BUT SEE HOW THE AI STEALS US THE MATCHES. THERE IS NO WAY 
TO WIN THE CITY, LIVERPOOL OR ANY OTHER BIG TEAM IN DEFINITE INSTANCES OF ANY TOURNAMENT. SPORTS INTERACTIVE MADE A 
BROKEN GAME, WITH STATISTICS THAT IN REALITY DO NOT PASS, WITH AN INSANE FREQUENCY.

Sin título33.png

THIS IS THE END OF THE MATCH. THE AI SHOOTS AT THE BOW 8 TIMES AND SCORES 4 GOALS. I SHOOT 13 TIMES AND CONVERT ONLY 1. 
THIS IS ALREADY CRAZY. SPORTS INTERACTIVE NOT ONLY STEALS US MONEY, BUT YOUR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MAKES IT 
IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPETE IN FAIR CONDITIONS. THE PLAYERS DO NOT CASE THE INSTRUCTIONS, THE PLAYERS SHOOT 13 TIMES AT THE 
BOW AND CONVERT ONLY 1 GOAL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I'LL MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO EXPOSE THIS THEFT. THE WHOLE 
WORLD WILL KNOW IT.

Sin título34.png

In this version of the game, it does not matter what the tactic is, or how the instructions are to the players. 
The role of each player does not matter either. It doesn't matter if it's a balanced, positive, defensive mindset, 
nothing matters. Either way you plan a game against City or Liverpool, they will beat you. Your forwards will 
miss 10 1 vs. 1 and they will score half. Either you will get a corner goal, or a free kick. Your players will miss 
penalties and they will convert them. The game is too broken, almost to the point that it is purposely programmed 
so that the human player is unable to win anything.