Having problem with online game.

So I play with my friend online career. and after like 2-3 weeks of playing (2023y now in game) he cant join my game anymore.
He can join to other guys online and I can too. But he cant join my game. I also tried to create new game (new clubs and league) and he was still unable to join me. But when he started new game I was able to join him.
So does anyone have any tips?
We both tried to delete preferences/cache folder, tried reinstall game 2 times, tried to run as administrator, both launch game from steam, tried to disable firewalls, tried to verify game files, tried to change game from open too all to closed to friends only.
When he tries to join it starts loading and after it "loads" it just stays at server screen...
When I send invite then it is same...starts loading and after he is just redirected at server screen.
No error message or any info.

Also...one maybe important thing is when he is joining my game at loading it loads to like 85% and then it just stops. This loading what is at top of the screen just disapears and it shows on my game status and in server lists that there is 2 players...and in game when I go game status it shows that he is there just not leading his club.
But he is still at server list screen.

So we think problem is with me, but we have no idea what is problem.
I can join to all multiplayer games including his. He can join all multiplayer games except mine.
And from my friends only 2 of us play FM20 so I cant check if others would have same problem joining my game.

I tried on steam forum but no one could help.
So I hope you guys know whats the problem.

Also all drivers and windows are updated.

• Andy H locked this topic