Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

Hi, just wanted to notify that when the inbox crashes/disappears, I tend to see something like 437 days till next match in the bottom left of my screen even if my match is the next day. Can’t supply a screenshot just yet but I will once I’m back on the game. Hope this can help. 

My known fixes/workarounds:

- Retire head coach and add new one (which will eventually just have the inbox disappear again so you’ll have to repeat)

-Going back saves to when the inbox still worked. 

-If your host is generous and you don’t want to keep resigning then he can read your inbox to you although that would get annoying. 

Edited by AliA.hmed
More info, typo fixes.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @AliA.hmed, this is currently under review. Thanks.

It started working today out of nowhere. The inbox for one of our players was broken last time but today it was working and he didn’t use any workarounds.  I talked about it to Jimmy in a different post. 

Edited by AliA.hmed

18 hours ago, AliA.hmed said:

It started working today out of nowhere. The inbox for one of our players was broken last time but today it was working and he didn’t use any workarounds.  I talked about it to Jimmy in a different post. 

It broke again today. Not sure what happened.

Okay, and the methods from your first post doesn't fix the issue?

11 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Okay, and the methods from your first post doesn't fix the issue?

they're workarounds but retiring as head coach makes players lose their partnerships and the relationship with the coach. Going back saves works sometimes but there's a chance of having to play the same match more than once.

i just gave up waiting for a fix after 2 weeks and went the expensive solution route of buying it again on steam... no issues so far since we switched

Sorry to hear you had to do that Ad. 

It's an issue exclusive to gamepass but is being treated as a priority by the dev team, so will hopefully be fixed sooner rather than later.

You won't encounter it on steam though, thankfully.

An update just went live which should hopefully have resolved this issue - let me know if there are still any problems.

Thank you for your patience!