Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! At the start of a match or during a match the game crashes. I have updated the graphic card's drivers but the problem seems to not be fixed. I also had the chance to play 2 matches but now when it was time for the 3rd, the game crashed. I am using laptop and I need your help.... The database has approximately 95k players...   The save's name is: real_betis_save.fm

fm_crash_dump(1).png

fm_crash_dump.png

FM 2020 v20.4.1.1363262 (2020.04.19 19.43.24).dmp

DxDiag.txt

Edited by aelole12345

The crash dump file suggests that this was a graphics related issue. Can you uninstall and download the latest graphics driver via the graphics driver's official website, please?

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.

Can you lower the graphics quality from the in-game preferences and see if it helps, please?

I lowered the ingame graphics and I was able to play a match (but as I have mentioned before I played 2 matches with better graphics and then the problem appeared on the 3rd)...But after that I changed it because I didn't want to play in this quality and it crashed again. 

Can you attach the latest crash dump file on here so we can just double check that it is the same crash.

Assuming it is the same crash. It is an issue with your AMD graphics driver. Therefore we would suggest you to over to your computer manufacturer (Dell) website and download their latest AMD graphics driver for your model, please.

Thanks.

We think there might be an issue with your BIOS version on your computer model. We suggest you to go to the link below and find your computer model. Go to Driver & Download section and make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the BIOS. Please follow the instruction carefully as you may harm the computer if you have not done it correctly.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukdhs1?app=products&~ck=mn

Alternatively, if you think the above is too risky to do, there is a potential workaround for your issue.

1.) Disable your AMD card and play FM20 with the Intel graphics driver

2.) Play FM20 in windowed mode (you can change this via the in-game preference)

Do let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.