FM2009 is it faster than FM2008

d d

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The overview screen for me is actually fine. I used to have problems with that on FM08, but so far not on 09.

For me it just seems random when stuff seems to slow down. At the moment it runs fine, but then it starts to lag. Nothing specific like on matcdays (used to be) or other things. Just whenever it wants.

Detail level on my game is all on minimum. So it's not that.

the problem with using minimum detail is it screws up your gameworld completely - every low detail match has a red card/injury (often more than one) and it can create some really unrealistic seasons.

hm. that i had no idea about. don't want to have greater detail though because of how slow it goes on my computer. any suggestions?

hm. that i had no idea about. don't want to have greater detail though because of how slow it goes on my computer. any suggestions?

Stick champs league on full details in the main stages and the premier league if you're not playing in it. Leave everything else as is, unless it really annoys you.

Could try that. Playing in the Premier League though.

I'm going to try a little stress-test on my computer now. Loading all possible leagues in Europe as playable and i'm going to put the detail level on minimum and then, a little bit later, on maximum. To see how that goes (speedwise). Tried that on 08 on my CoreDuo and it worked like a charm. Had to fiddle around a little bit with the detail level until i found the acceptable configuration.

86 leagues from 30-something countries. Let's see how it goes. I expect it to be kinda slow.

Very dissapointed with the speed. Have a low spec laptop which i upgraded to 1.5 Ram,and a macbook brand new which is only 2 Gb Ram.

Playing in 2d,although both machines now play 3d. Game set up time pre match is tiresome. English prem and spanish top 2 leagues.asn't going to buy it , but i did, having bought it for many yrs. Feel very indifferent to the new incarnation.

Doesn't flow.

Archived