[FM20] No Job, No Badges, No Hope?

deez0r

Final Day

image.thumb.png.2d9dc7286bd511b43bfc2e05ed3dd121.png

Going into the last day we are 2 points behind City, they travel to Spurs whilst we have Brighton at home!

Results

image.thumb.png.d79c8eac608387a9e56bef942f319fcf.png

Who would have thought my old rivals Spurs would be the reason we lift the title. We were very comfortable and a 75th minute winner for Spurs hands us the title!

image.thumb.png.9bc3e6c4e3ece527a52c17ae837639ee.png

What an amazing season, only 2 defeats and we win it on the last day! After they finish 2nd City sack their manager as do Chelsea and Arsenal!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Champions League Final

image.thumb.png.cf080c589e37e711642eaf0f2258c5fb.png

We play Barca who have former Lowestoft loanee Ferran in their team. 

image.thumb.png.e3d3b9b2d95992626b2c2e686796f177.png

This is how we lineup. Thankfully no injuries or suspensions! 

Result

image.thumb.png.1e955af923d41dcec28cebfe1e638e44.png

What a night for us. A very tight match and it looked like we had lost it until the 94th minute equaliser from Udson. He then scored another goal in extra time and we held on after Victor got sent off!

2 hours ago, Ti Ago said:

Thanks . That 's actually what I've Been doing . I just need to BE more patient. The new stadium was a blow on the finances. Let's hope I Win the portugueses cup and get to the Europa league Money . Let's see how ir GOES .

Keep up the good work . And good luck to that final against Barcelona ! 

Good luck, it can be difficult at time, I managed to get lucky with a couple of big sales and a couple of early FA Cup runs. 

12 minutes ago, deez0r said:

I don't buy anyone and just use the players that come through the youth academy :)

oh ok undersand , that's almost what I´m doing in my save , since we always have 0 for the budget . Good luck ! I,m playing now :) my first Win against Benfica in 15 games :D

• 1 month later...

Pre-Season - Chelsea

The plans will be to get back to Lowestoft but as I resigned it might be a year or 2 away! So the next best thing is to get back to Chelsea where there is still a few players from my reign their!

image.thumb.png.cc8e0767956eb16fa9df0491f5bd0348.png

100% in pre-season including a 2-0 win over City in the Community Shield.

Transfers

image.thumb.png.9d22cf77660bf7a0b71dea4f00325a7d.png

In

image.thumb.png.eaa8bade7866631b14782703a3091404.pngimage.thumb.png.eec53b493f03569f9fdd63cfaff85a06.pngimage.thumb.png.6a3b624df9df830e6f37ee78f3d4d4af.png

Angerer is an absolute monster a centre back who was brought in from Bayern. Jimbonaldo (feel free to come up with another name @Jimbokav1971) was due to come in for   free in December but we decided to bring him in early. He really is a top quality goalkeeper. The last signing is more for the future but I will be giving him some game time this season. Adili was a Macedonian brought in form Anderlecht for quite a big sum but he does have huge potential.

Out

Most of these transfers were for players who aren't going to make the first team or older first team players that I want to move on to bring younger players through. Medina, Gordon, Martin and Laingxuan where all part of the first team squad but on massive wages I moved them on for decent money. The rest of the sales are young players who wont quite make the grade and then some loans for those youngsters that could potentially make it in the future.

Squad Review

image.thumb.png.21d93ecbef6f94fd8c793795db827f8c.png

This is our squad going into the new season. I believe I probably need to sign another striker but for the mean time I have enough players to cover if needed.