Low shot totals stemming from AI strategy

I posted this on another site and I was recommended to bring it here so Riz could potentially see it. I think I've finally figured out why bottom-6 forwards, especially centers, get such bad ratings: the AI aren't telling teams to shoot enough. In my most recent sim using the TBL rosters, here's what the stats showed:

1. The #1 team in the NHL was only at 31.63 shots per game, while the #31 team was at 25.16 shots per game. The NHL in 2019-2020 averaged 31.3 shots per game and has been around 30-31 shots a game for a long time

2. All bottom-6 players I've looked at are averaging about 1 shot per game. In reality, most bottom-6 players I've looked at are averaging closer to 1.5-2 shots per game. 

I think this idea may explain why bottom-6 players, especially centers, consistently produce bad numbers and have bad ratings: they individually and their lines aren't shooting enough. I don't know how simple it would be to do this, but I think increasing shot totals for 2nd-4th lines by say 30% at even strength probably fixes this problem. With Riz working on the 1.5 update, including some sort of change like this would probably be worthwhile. 

I ran a bunch of sims from the start of the year to the beginning of February with 4 different DBs I had, the most recent xECK rosters, the TBL 7.3 rosters, the TBL 9.0 rosters and a Seattle NHL 32x 5.1 DB. I was getting similar results for all of them. I've attached all of the saved games below, but a quick summary of the results:

xECK: 1st place is at 30.43 shots per game, last place is at 24.63 shots per game, median team is 27.74 shots per game
TBL 7.3: 1st place is at 31.33 shots per game, last place is at 24.29 shots per game, media team is 28.01 shots per game
TBL 9.0: 1st place is at 30.36 shots per game, last place is at 23.62 shots per game, median team is at 27.20 shots per game

I've uploaded my saves that showed this based on these directions. They are named "Test1 ECK", "Test2 73" and "Test 3 9".