Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Jedders85

Football Manger Leaderboard

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I'm in a brilliant Leeds save 5 seasons in.

Season1 Won english championship 

Season2 13th league pos, won league cup

Season3 7th league pos, won euro cup ii

Season4 6th league pos, won europa league, fa cup runner up, super cup runner-up.

Season5 just started season.

 

Played the game as hard and realistic as possible.

#Zero coaching badges/sunday league football (managers reputation - attributes of 1/20)

#Small 14,000 player database

#No in game editer allowed/player attribute masking.

#My own tactic, not some coppied wonder tactic ( like 42121 for instance)

#Never save/reload

 

Yet I check the leader board and to my horror my save is only 112,000 of all time lmao! There's no way there has been 112,000 better but honest saves out there? Am I right in thinking that anyone in the top 100 at very least is a cheat or has save reloaded atleast once in there career? Also why has nothing been done to counter this and reward honest loyal players such as myself.

Edited by Jedders85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jedders85 said:

#Zero coaching badges/sunday league football (managers reputation - attributes of 1/20)

#Small 14,000 player database

#No in game editer allowed/player attribute masking.

#My own tactic, not some coppied wonder tactic ( like 42121 for instance)

#Never save/reload

 

The leaderboards have been a mess for years and also I think they're based on a single season not your whole save.

Also most of these above would be totally irrelevant to any leaderboard score. How is the game supposed to know whethere you're using a downloaded tactic? Why would database size affect your score? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My leaderboard doesn't even work, am 9 seasons in and when I click 'show yourself' it just stays on the first page.

Have asked in the bug forum but no reply after 2/3 weeks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

My leaderboard doesn't even work, am 9 seasons in and when I click 'show yourself' it just stays on the first page.

Have asked in the bug forum but no reply after 2/3 weeks...

If there are any changes to the data (at least while using editor data files), when starting a save, then you won't get any points in the leaderboards.
That's my understanding of it, if i recall correctly.

Data.thumb.jpg.005b4883b7493685af01db1f0c693d85.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, roykela said:

If there are any changes to the data (at least while using editor data files), when starting a save, then you won't get any points in the leaderboards.
That's my understanding of it, if i recall correctly.

Data.thumb.jpg.005b4883b7493685af01db1f0c693d85.jpg

 

Cheers yeah that makes sense now :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...