Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
bluestillidie00

[FM20] [SKIN] TCS Glass v0.2.0

Recommended Posts

Good job I'm a pledger again, it's stunning the skin, shame it's 1080p not really good for those who are only on a laptop currently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KnockItWide86 said:

Good job I'm a pledger again, it's stunning the skin, shame it's 1080p not really good for those who are only on a laptop currently

the ratio of people using a resolution lower than 1080p in 2020 is disproportionately low according to the Steam Survey. as well as modern laptops come with 1080p monitors now. For me, it's not worth the time or effort when 75% of users will be able to use the skin perfectly fine, and fm has a fairy good zoom function 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, stunning skin. Can´t wait to use this one :) Great Job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awesome! 

 

Happy to wait until its all finished. Top work as usual!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Erhan said:

Can we get download link?

He will release it when he's happy to do so :thup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, simo87gr said:

Download will never be... 😁

probably not tbf. think i’m about finished with fm20. maybe it’ll be tcs 2021, who knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh too bad... I'm very reticent about skins, I'm using the flutskin at the moment but yours is very elegant and relaxing for the eyes, speaking of colors palette and design. This is the only skin I was following its development of.

I hope you'll keep your work going on for the next edition :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trying it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just letting you know i have an issue with the 3D match not showing on 2 occasions now . Had to revert back to another skin . So the game plays but its a blank screen . Not sure if its just me but thought i should mention it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Just letting you know i have an issue with the 3D match not showing on 2 occasions now . Had to revert back to another skin . So the game plays but its a blank screen . Not sure if its just me but thought i should mention it

is an issue with rhe background selector i believe. if you leave it on the default image then it should work fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Is it simple to remove the background selector?. I don't want to cahnge the backgroud and I don't want to have the button there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix for background selector.

Make sure the file is called "client object browser.xml" and place it in 'Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS-Glass\panels\client_object'

Working on v0.3 update soon.

client object browser.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to see text on buttons

107dfeee1a1f86c9a24c276147aad8a5.png 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers mate! Awesome skin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, john1 said:

Hard to see text on buttons

107dfeee1a1f86c9a24c276147aad8a5.png 

 

Yeah noted and fixed for the next version. Can fix it by putting it here "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS-Glass\graphics\buttons\link\inbox" and reloading your skin.

Make sure the file is called button.xml

button.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also noticed there no instant result button? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, john1 said:

Also noticed there no instant result button? 

Don't use it myself so I never add it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KnockItWide86 said:

I'm getting this whilst watching the match which is weird

71d4001eaa68fedb6ce102681d23e400.jpg

if you scroll up 5 posts you’ll find the fix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah noted and fixed for the next version. Can fix it by putting it here "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS-Glass\graphics\buttons\link\inbox" and reloading your skin.

Make sure the file is called button.xml

button.xml 821 B · 8 downloads

I think it's graphics/buttons/custom/inbox unless it's been changed but that's what I look at it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KnockItWide86 said:

I think it's graphics/buttons/custom/inbox unless it's been changed but that's what I look at it

image.thumb.png.970df1abc5ee1a8a88e5d83e8030bd12.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Don't use it myself so I never add it

Ahh, damn. Is there anyway I can add it without messing up your skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2020 at 20:25, john1 said:

Ahh, damn. Is there anyway I can add it without messing up your skin?

merge this with your panels folder

panels.7z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bluestillidie00 Just tried it and it didn't work, I pressed it but nothing came up and took me to play the match than simulate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, john1 said:

@bluestillidie00 Just tried it and it didn't work, I pressed it but nothing came up and took me to play the match than simulate.

i'll take a look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i'll take a look

 Much appericate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it!! But I am missing the Instant Result button!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2020 at 07:56, mibsweden said:

I love it!! But I am missing the Instant Result button!

same any way to add it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...