What the hell kinda crazy season wrap-up schedule is this?

image.thumb.png.4698ac1ee5a8f4636771ab41151d736a.png

13th year with Everton and I've never seen anything like this. We're not even still in the FA cup. League + CL to go. Five games in nine days?

The team is looking good and we were looking good for our first unbeaten season. Then I saw the schedule. I don't think we've got a chance here, one of the Manchester teams are surely gonna beat us when we only have 2 resting days. I don't know how this has happened, we're pretty much always in the CL at this time of year, sometimes in the FA cup as well and the schedule is NEVER this crazy. RIP our unbeaten quest. Probably.

2 hours ago, Norfair said:

13th year with Everton and I've never seen anything like this. We're not even still in the FA cup. League + CL to go. Five games in nine days?

The team is looking good and we were looking good for our first unbeaten season. Then I saw the schedule. I don't think we've got a chance here, one of the Manchester teams are surely gonna beat us when we only have 2 resting days. I don't know how this has happened, we're pretty much always in the CL at this time of year, sometimes in the FA cup as well and the schedule is NEVER this crazy. RIP our unbeaten quest. Probably.

Think yourself lucky, I have 9 games in 18 days:

fYMeWMO.png

11 hours ago, davehanson said:

fYMeWMO.png

Yep that is proper bs right there, lemme know how that one worked out for you.

We ended up dropping a 3-1 lead away to City (3-3) and then losing to Utd 0-1 to record the first loss of the season. Completely deflated for the Huddersfield game and lost 0-1 again but by that point it no longer mattered. Hope a schedule like this never happens again.

13 hours ago, davehanson said:

fYMeWMO.png

There's at least an excuse for that one because it's the corrupt World Cup season, where we don't know how it'll work in real life and SI have had to use guesswork to adjust the schedule - I can understand it breaking a bit. But randomly breaking in the 50-51 season, unless there's something edited other than those very strange logos in the OP, is very odd and worthy of a bug report.

On 13/04/2020 at 15:01, Norfair said:

This happened to rangers on 08/09 season chasing a quadruple playing over 60 games did 5 I think in 9 days Uefa cup final cup final and 3 league games. 

On 14/04/2020 at 21:16, Gross_Ballon said:

This happened to rangers on 08/09 season chasing a quadruple playing over 60 games did 5 I think in 9 days Uefa cup final cup final and 3 league games. 

That kind of made sense though - they were in all possible competitions, and the SPL hadn't really planned around one of their teams doing so including a European final. It shouldn't be happening in the EPL where that's a more common occurence, and especially not when the team isn't even in the FA Cup.