Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

I decided to start a career with my soulmate, Dinamo Bucharest. I will continue my career with The Journey and I will play in this career as well.
Dinamo Bucharest is a traditional Romanian club founded on May 14, 1948 in League 1, where it has remained until now (unfortunately, this year they can be demoted or not licensed, ie they must raise 180 million euros by April 30). , but I think they will be raised because of the fans who started donating money to get the license). The stadium has 15,000 seats. Dinamo Bucharest is the second most titled club in Romania, with a UCL semifinal, in 1984, when it was eliminated by Liverpool. Dinamo had the best academy in Romania until 2009. Although it now has a good academy, it was overthrown by Viitorul Constanța. Dinamo also had a semi-final of the European Winners' Cup in 1990 immediately after the fall of the communist regime in Romania and many of the players went abroad. The biggest rival is Steaua Bucharest (now divided in two, a team from the first league, FCSB and a team from the fourth league, CSA Steaua). Besides Steaua, Dinamo also has rivalries with U Craiova (divided into two, a team in the third league and the one I consider to be the real team, FCU Craiova and a team from the first league, CSU Craiova, which has the support of the mayor's office local), with Rapid Bucharest (more of a local rival), with CFR Cluj (but this is due to the friendship of Dinamo fans with the eternal rival of CFR Clujj), with Sepsi OSK (which is more of an ethnic rivalry, because the club was founded by a Hungarian and is largely supported by Hungarians and Romanians do not support Hungarians and vice versa), with Csikszereda (same story as at Sepsi OSK, only this team is financially supported by the Hungarian government), with Politehnica Timișoara (It was also divided into two teams, ACS Poli Timișoara, which was transformed from an ACS Recaș team into ACS Poli Timișoara and ASU Politehnica Timișoara, which is supported by the fansthis rivalry from the 70s or 80s, when in one season Dinamo won all the matches and Politehnica Timișoara not even a match, and Dinamo lost to the team from Timișoara with the score of 2 -1, and this rivalry started to grow when Politehnica Timișoara fans became friends with Rapid fans). Other less important rivalries are with Progresul București and Sportul Studentesc, which are only local rivals. and Dinamo lost to the team from Timișoara with the score of 2-1, and this rivalry started to grow when the fans of Politehnica Timișoara became friends with the fans of Rapid). Other less important rivalries are with Progresul București and Sportul Studentesc, which are only local rivals. and Dinamo lost to the team from Timișoara with the score of 2-1, and this rivalry started to grow when the fans of Politehnica Timișoara became friends with the fans of Rapid). Other less important rivalries are with Progresul București and Sportul Studentesc, which are only local rivals.

Like Steaua București, Dinamo is divided in two. A team from the first league that is the real Dinamo and with which I will make my career and a team from the fourth league called CS FC Dinamo founded by a former owner in 2015.

Dinamo has 18 titles in the first league championships, 13 Romanian Cups, a League Cup (canceled immediately after Dinamo won the cup) and two Romanian Super Cups.

Edited by TheRobert

Posted (edited)

We played 8 stages and we are on the 4th place, a good place for Dinamo, but a place that does not satisfy me, even if we are at a point from first place, CFR Cluj.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

There were two transfers. Yaya Toure (yes, that Yaya Toure who played for Man City and Barcelona) and Louis Munteanu, whom I gave 250k now, and the amount is going to reach 900k, which I loan he from ASU Politehnica Timișoara. I didn't manage to sell any player, but I was to sell a player to the Arabs for 220k, although I had an offer for 300k, I refused to sell him for 220k, and those who wanted to give 300k did not want to sell him. buy, so I stayed with him, and immediately after he was to sell it he gave a hat-trick against Gaz Metan Mediaș.

Veniri.png

I know, I only said two transfers, but the other two were brought by the second team coach.

Louis Munteanu:

LouisMunteanu.png

Yaya Toure:

YayaToure.png

With Romania I managed an unexpected draw with Spain away, 1-1, goal in the 90th minute, and I can even say that I dominated them on occasion, and a 3-3 with Norway, in which my defense was a disaster, but that's it. I hope I can qualify.

RezultateRomania.png

ClasamentRomania.png

Now let's see what the Romanian teams managed in Europe.

UCL:
CFR Cluj:

They reached the UCL play-off, in round 2 eliminating Dinamo Zagreb, in the play-off being eliminated by Young Boys due to the away goal. In the UEL groups he plays with Sparta Prague, CSKA Moscow and Saint-Ettiene.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

UEL:

FCSB:

They arrived in the UEL groups, after fighting with CSKA-Sofia, qualifying due to the away goal, and in the groups they will play with Lugano, Krasnodar and Besiktas.

RezultateFCSB.png

ClasamentFCSB.png

FC Viitorul:

They managed to reach the UEL play-off (I don't know what's with them, they made more victories this season than they did in the rest of the seasons in Europe) where they were eliminated by Partizan.

RezultateViitorul.png

CSU Craiova:

They only reached 2nd Qual. Round, but played with Eintracht Frankfurt and were eliminated, although they managed to win 1-0 away, they had to win 3-0 to qualify. But at least they were eliminated by a UEL semifinalist.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

Edited by TheRobert

Posted (edited)

In September we had a derby with FCSB, which we lost 2-0, although we clearly dominated. In the Romanian Cup we qualified in the eighth, after we eliminated Chindia Târgoviște (who was the favorite, and we were favorites with FCSB) and we will play with Daco-Getica Bucharest. In First League we are on the 3rd place, the UEL place, which satisfies me somewhat, but I would like the 2nd place. On the 1st place are Sepsi, which is at a point of us, so we have all the chances to fight to the title.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

DinamovsFCSB.png

I would also like to introduce you to the most important players.

RicardoPiscitelli.png

AntePuljic.png

MihaiPopescu.png

KristianKostrna.png

AndreiSin.png

RicardoGrigore.png

DeianSorescu.png

FilipMrzljak.png

DiegoFabbrini.png

ValentinLazr.png

MattiaMontini.png

RobertMoldoveanu.png

Edited by TheRobert

In the middle of December we are on the first place at a point of the 2nd place, CFR Cluj and in the quarterfinals of the Romanian Cup. That pleases me too, and I hope we stay in first place until the end of the season. Since the match against Viitorul, I started using more young players.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

The most important match was even against CFR Cluj, which I beat with a goal given by Montini from the penalty spot.

CFRClujvsDinamoBucureti.png

I managed to sell Mamoutou N'Diaye for 210k and I took a 34-year-old right-back, who I hoped would be better than Kostrna, but unfortunately it wasn't and now I want to sell him. Lazăr is also on the transfer list, because Florescu plays well and I have a reserve for him.

Plecri.png

Veniri.png

This is the player I brought in:

IssaCissokho.png

At the Romanian national team I finished on the 3rd place, but I made a sensational match against Spain, in which I led 2-0 and 4-2 and I dominated Spain, unfortunately scoring in each phase, 4-4 final score. At the Euro 2020 dam I fell against Iceland and I hope we will be able to qualify.

RezultateRomania.png

ClasamentEURO2020Calificri.png

CalificriEURO2020.png

The match against Spain:

Romnia-Spania.png

Romanian teams in Europe:

FCSB:
The FCSB managed to qualify in the UEL sixteenth place on the 2nd place.

RezultateFCSB.png

ClasamentFCSB.png

CFR Cluj:
They failed to qualify, finishing only 3rd.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

We finished 2019 with a victory against FC Voluntari and a draw against CSU Craiova, and we started the year 2020 with a defeat against the last ranked, Academica Clinceni, with 1-0 and we fall on the 2nd place, although at the end of the year we were on first place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

We were with 3 other teams besides Metaloglobus that we were already with, with Metropolitan Bucharest, Sassuolo and Vitosha Bistritsa.

Afilieri.png

Ah, yes

YouthIntakepreview.png

I'm done with the season.

We finished the regular season very badly, without any victory in the last 5 matches and a defeat in the Eternal Derby, finishing on the 4th place of the regular season.

RezultateDinamo.png

FCSB was eliminated by Arsenal in UCL, in the First Knockout Round, after they drew at the Bucharest.

RezultateFCSB.png

I will show you what I did in the play-off later, that's why I didn't put the ranking with League 1, because you would have already seen who won the title and who qualified for UEL.

Posted (edited)

I won Liga 1, with some emotions, but I was lucky that CSU Craiova defeated CFR Cluj one stage before the final, because we would not have won the title. In the Romanian Cup we were eliminated by CSU Craiova with 6-2 overall, but in return we put a young man from Youth Intake. Okay, I don't necessarily think that's why I lost 4-0 in the return leg. Maybe because we thought we were the best after we took the title.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Play-out:

ClasamentLiga1.png

Liga 2:

ClasamentLiga2.png

Youth Intake:

YouthIntake.png

Bogdan Trică and Pasăre seem to be the only ones with potential.

At the second team we promoted:

ClasamentLiga4.png

RezultateDinamo2.png

I noticed that we have more fans on the second team than on the first team.

Transfer budget is 0.

In UCL this season I want to get in groups, and in Liga 1 I want to win again.

Edited by TheRobert

At the end of August I played all 4 preliminary rounds for group access. Before I tell you what I did in UCL, I tell you that we lost the Romanian Super Cup against those from CSU Craiova in overtime, and in the championship, after 8 stages we are equal in points with Oltenia. In round 1 we defeated Malmo 3-2 away and 4-1 at home. In the second round I played with Apollon Limasol who was already qualified in round 2. It was harder in round 1 than in round 2. I won 2-0 away and 4-0 at home. In round 3 we had an interesting match, with the Hungarians from Ferencvaros. In the 71st minute Mattia Montini scored from the penalty spot. In return we lost 4-3, but luckily with Montini's goal in the round we qualified in the UCL play-off, where we were going to play against Slvaia Prague, to make up for CFR (in real life). The first match was at home. We opened the scoring through Deian Sorescu in the 10th minute. In the 25th minute Oscar equalized, 1-1. In the 88th minute, the Czechs took the lead through Bittengel's goal. But in the 90 + 2 minute Mattia Montini scored and we are back in the books for the UCL groups, for the first time in the club's history. Final score, 2-2. In the return we open the score quickly, in the 10th minute, Deian Sorescu scores for 1-0. Of course I played more defensively, it wasn't just to risk, but in vain. In the 24th minute Jugas equalized, and at this score the Czechs are again qualified in the UCL groups. We had to score another goal, so we played as offensively as we could. I had a few more chances until the end of the half, but in vain. At the break it was 1-1. 58 minutes in, Slavia Praga's Anthony Boril received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. I wouldn't have given a yellow card for that foul either. Immediately after they receive the red card, at the first opportunity Diego Fabbrini scores the goal that would qualify us in the UCL groups at that score. We played defensively again, but they were numerically inferior, although they had a few more opportunities, they failed to score and we qualify in the UCL groups for the first time in the club's history.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the UCL groups we are part of group G, together with Juventus, FC Porto and Shakhtar. I think we have chances in 3rd place, that is to beat the Ukrainians and if we play very well maybe we will even manage to beat Porto, but they have very good players and it seems quite difficult to beat them. 3rd place is good, anyway.

Grup.png

The other Romanian teams in UEL did not do well at all.

FCSB:
Our great rival was made fun of, being eliminated in round 1 by Kristiansund, a team from Norway that in the 2019 season finished on the 3rd place.

RezultateFCSB.png

CFR Cluj:

The Transylvanians were eliminated by Spartak Moscow in the 3rd round of UEL, after eliminating St. Pat's Athletic and Kisvarda.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

CSU Craiova:

CSU Craiova were eliminated by Young Boys Bern, also in round 3. It is a performance compared to last year, when they were eliminated in round 2, but they were eliminated by Eintracht Frankfurt.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

The U23 national team from the Olympic Games reached the semifinals, where it was eliminated by Spain, which won the final against Germany, and in the match against Argentina for the 3rd place we lost, 3-2.

RezultateRomaniaU23.png

ClasamentRomaniaU23.png

At EURO 2020 U19 we qualified and reached the semifinals, where we were also eliminated by Germany (these are our nightmare). The European Championship was won by the England.

RezultateRomaniaU19.png

ClasammentRomaniaU19.png

I'm done in September. This month we had two matches in UCL. In the championship we are on the first place at two points of CSU Craiova. In the first match in UCL I played with Juventus. In the 21st minute it was already 5-0, and Cristiano Ronaldo missed a penalty. However, in the 50th minute Andrei Florescu made it 5-1, and in the 58th minute Mattia Montini made it 5-2, but the goal was canceled because it was offside. So, the final score was 5-1, but I am satisfied with this match, because in the second half I dare to say that I dominated, but our defense is weak. I will take new players in the summer if the owner Ionuț Negoiță dares to give at least 3M, because we are on the plus side with 17M. In the second match of UCL I played at home against FC Porto. I scored in the 16th minute with a goal given by Mattia Montini, but it was canceled. In the 27th minute we scored again, but this time it was Diego Fabbrini, and the goal was not canceled. I was leading Porto 1-0! I played well until the 75th minute, when fatigue made its presence felt, and I didn't think about making changes, I just wanted to finish the game faster. In the 90 + 1 minute, Porto scored in the goal defended by Ricardo Piscitelli, through Ze Tiago, and the final score is 1-1. Too bad, because I played very well. But this match makes me think that I can get the 3rd place, or, I know, maybe we can make a draw in Portugal, 2-2 and qualify even in the eighth. We are in 3rd place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

Juventus-Dinamo.png

Dinamo-FCPorto.png

We finished the year 2020 and part of January.

In UCL we managed to make only one point, with Shakhtar away, a match in which we received red on a penalty obtained by the Ukrainians, a red made a gift in my opinion. We finished UCL in 4th place, but we know that we managed two points, with Porto and Shakhtar and we dominated Porto in both matches, even if the return was lost 3-0. Now we are going to focus on the championship, where we are on the first place in equal points with the 2nd place, CSU Craiova.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

UCL games:

Shakhtar-Dinamo.png

Dinamo-Shakhtar.png

Dinamo-Juventus.png

FCPorto-Dinamo.png

I forgot to show you the transfers made in the summer. To bring I brought two players in the summer, Martin Takacs and Razafindramboa. I'm not showing you that there's no point. I brought them both for free. I sold Takacs for 74k, I gave Mihai Chiriac, Florin Bejan, Denis Stoian, Sorin Dolga and Alin Lazăr as a loan, I left Mihnea Vlad and Dragoș Trască free of contract, and they left taken to U Cluj and Concordia Chiajna respectively, I sold Vlad Olteanu to Pandurii TArgu Jiu for 63k, and I sold Ionuț Șerban to Lincoln for 120k. In total I spent 0 euros in the summer and sold 257k.

Veniri.png

Plecri.png

Now, in the winter, we brought in 5 players. Luca Gabor from Viitorul on 10M, but in several installments. Felipe Curcio from Brescia, whom I gave 1.7M. On Balla N'Diaye, also from Viitorul, which I gave 3.7M, but I will pay more money, the amount thus reaching 25.5M for sure, and when we win UCL we will pay 1M, when we win League 1 we will pay another 500k, and when we win the Romanian Cup we will pay 250k. You have no idea how hard I struggled to bring this player. I also brought Daniel, a Brazilian from BAH on 825k and Marco Sorentino from Csikszereda, an Italian, on whom I paid 1.4M. In total I spent 39.5M. We have sold 4 players so far. Slavko Perovic at Cukaricki for 63k. Skovajsa at Dunav Streda for 1.5M, Neicuțescu at SH Shenhua for 1.8M, and for Andrei Florescu Burnley paid the 3.3M termination clause, but considering that I brought Luca Gabor from Viitorul is not a problem . In total I sold 6.6M.

Veniri.png

Plecri.png

Luca Gabor:

LucaGabor.png

Felipe Curcio:

FelipeCurcio.png

Balla N'diaye:

BallaNdiaye.png

Daniel:

Daniel.png

Marco Sorrentino:

MArcoSorrentino.png

I finished the regular season in first place, 3 points away from 2nd place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I brought only one other player, Maurizio Ricci from CFR Cluj, on 3M, but now I paid only 1M, a player I borrowed from Dunărea Călărași.

Veniri.png

I didn't sell anyone anymore, I just lent 4 more players with Ricci.

Plecri.png

MaurizioRicci.png

I forgot to show you what I did at the Nations League.

Well, I took 3rd place, in a first place, in a group with Ireland, Israel and Scotland.

RezultateRomania.png

ClasamentNationsLeague.png

We have finished the 2020-2021 season. I won both the championship and the Romanian Cup. The Romanian Super Cup will be against the rivals from FCSB and I hope that this year I will also take the Super Cup and I will again manage a qualification in groups, and if I can take 3rd place in an accessible group.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In Liga 2, FC Argeș and FC Botoșani were relegated directly, and Petrolul Ploiești lost at the relegation play-off.

ClasamentLiga1.png

From Liga 2, Gaz Metan Mediaș and Academica Clinceni directly promoted, and Turris Turnu Măgurele promoted at the promotion play-off.

ClasamentLiga2.png

The second team was promoted to Liga 2.

ClasamentLiga3Seria2.png

The U19 team had a remarkable performance in the UEFA Youth League, where it reached the quarterfinals, where it was eliminated by Manchester United, which won the competition.

RezultateDinamoU19.png

The UEFA Champions League was won by Liverpool against Atletico Madrid.

UCL.png

UEFA Europa League was won by Chelsea, against, surprisingly, Shakhtar, a team with which I fisted in the UCL groups. We can say that we drew with the UEL finalist at away.

UEL.png

The transfer budget is 11M but I don't know who to bring.

Buget.png

We qualified for the second time in a row in the UCL groups, after in round 1 I eliminated Valur with 6-0 on aggregate, in round 2 Young Boys with 3-0 on aggregate, in round 3 Qarabag with 7-3 on aggregate and in the play-off on Copenhagen with 5-2 on aggregate. In groups we will play with Valencia, Inter and OL. We lost the Romanian Super Cup in front of FCSB, 4-3.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I also made some transfers:

Veniri.png

I didn't give Odriozola and Orsino that much money now, but I will pay all the money in the next 3 seasons, because the budget was 11M.

I will only show you the important players and those with potential (actually they were all young, but with some I was wrong about the potential)

IgnacioOrsino.png

He is in the first XI in UCL matches, in League 1 I keep him on the bench, because I don't want to risk anything.

FernandoOdriozola.png

Same situation as the goalkeeper.

LizandroFernandez.png

GoranDraskovic.png

Good luck with the Europe Conference League, I'm not the only one who has to carry the country's coefficient.

CSU Craiova:
They are embarrassed and were eliminated by Beroe in round 2.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB:
They beat Dinamo Brest 6-1 in round 2, beat Randers 2-1 in round 3 and beat Lechia 4-2 in the play-offs. They almost washed away their shame from last year, when they were eliminated by Kristiansund in round 1.

RezultateFCSB.png

They fell with Lech Poznan, Real Sociedad and Astana.

RezultateFCSB.png

CFR Cluj:

They beat Zilina in round 2 with 6-2, Vardar in round 3 with 5-1 and Legia in the playoffs with 4-2.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

Their draw in the group with Groningen, Red Star Belgrade and Olympiakos.

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

At the end of September we are on the first place in the championship and we played two matches in UCL. With Valencia and Inter. In the first match, I played at home with Valencia. In the 33rd minute we have aut. We cross in the opponent's box, and Luca Gabor, the young Romanian player brought on 10M from Viitorul hits the ball with his head, over the goalkeeper of Valencia and we score, 1-0. After 62 minutes, Valencia sent the corner kick right to who headed it sharply past the keeper. Balla N'Diaye heads the ball and it goes right to his feet. Ahmed Bani sends a lovely pass to the feet of Louis Munteanu who races through the defense going 1-on-1 with the keeper .... beautiful goal Diego Fabbrini who sent the ball into the goal, with the goal half empty. It was a goal almost as beautiful as Romania's 3rd goal with Argentina in 1994, a goal that was designated the most beautiful goal on the counterattack if I'm not mistaken. After that I had a match with Inter, in Milan. In the 28th minute Inter has a free kick, which Eriksen beats. Eriksen crosses the ball into the box from the box, Lukaku heads the ball and it goes just wide of the post. Maitland-Nilsen pushes the ball into the empty net. In the 49th minute we have the first opportunity, but we fail to score. But in the 60th minute we have a car again. Cross in the box by Alexandru Pasăre, who takes it back to Curcio. Dribble past Maitland-Nilsen, enter the box, pass to Louis Munteanu, and Louis MUnteanu from a sensational volley scores the only goal of the game. Thus we win with the Italians and we are on the first place, with 6 points out of 6 possible points in UCL. In the Romanian Cup we eliminated Csikszereda 1-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

The other Romanian teams played in the Europe Conference League.

CFR Cluj lost 3-1 against Olympiakos away and with Groningen lost 3-2 and is on the last place.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

FCSB drew with Real Sociedad, 1-1 and lost to Astana, 1-0 and is in last place.

RezultateFCSB.png

ClasamentFCSB.png

We have finished the year 2021 and we are on the first place equal to the great rivals. In UCL we obtained the 3rd place, without succeeding in another victory, and in UEL we will play with Nice, which I think we can get over.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

UEL.png

I finished the regular season in first place, and in UEL I was eliminated by Nice, after I beat them 3-2 at home, they beat me 1-0 away.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

From the play-off we won all the matches so far, and in the Romanian Cup we eliminated Rapid in the quarterfinals and we are on the first place, 7 points away from Viitorul, the 2nd place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I resigned from the national team because I didn't do much.

During the transfers we brought some new players.

Veniri.png

Edward Herrera:

EdwardHerrera.png

Christian Restrepo:

ChristhianRestrepo.png

Johan Lopez:

JohanLopez.png

Marko Petcovic:

MarkoPetkovic.png

Ignacio Rodriguez:

IgnacioRodriguez.png

Marcel Sobottka:

MarcelSobottka.png

A few players left:

Plecri.png

I finished the season in first place, 12 points away from 2nd place and I won the Romanian Cup.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

This coming season, the winner of Liga 1 will play in round 2 UCL, the 2nd place also in round 2 UCL, the winner of the Romanian Cup in round 3 UEL, the 3rd place and the 4th place in round 2 Europe Conference League.

Coeficient.png

Transfers:

Transferuri.png

Gerard Andre:

GerardAndre.png

Juan Martin Sancho:

JuanMartinSancho.png

Alexi Pitu:

AlexiPitu.png

Florinel Avramescu:
FlorinelAvramescu.png

Ubiratan:

Ubiratan.png

More young players on the team:

IgnacioOrsino.png

MArcoSorrentino.png

BallaNdiaye.png

ChristhianRestrepo.png

FernandoOdriozola.png

LucaGabor.png

LouisMunteanu.png

LizandroFernandez.png

JohanLopez.png

MarkoPetkovic.png

It's the beginning of August. In the championship I am as I used to in the first place, at a point of 2nd place, with one less match, because now matches are played during the week, because it is the World Championship in Qatar. In UCL I passed Linfield in round 1 with 10-1 overall, in round 2 I passed Astana with 6-0 overall after making 0-0 at Nur-Sultan and 6-0 in Bucharest, and in round 3 I only played the first match, with PAOK, in which I made 0-0 and I hope it will be the same as it was with Astana.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the play-off we will play with the winner between Levski Sofia and Copenhagen, if we qualify. I also passed Copenhagen last year.

UCL.png

FCSB eliminated Stromsgosedts in round 2nd Qual Round.

RezultateFCSB.png

CSU Craiova eliminated Kistiansund, a team that eliminated FCSb a few years ago.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

Viitorul eliminated Ordabasy.

RezultateFCViitorul.png

This year we failed to qualify in the UCL groups, after in the 3rd round we were eliminated by PAOK, we will have to settle for the UEL groups, where we will play with AS Monaco, Besiktas and Hapoel Beer-Sheva. I think we can take 2nd place, but I wouldn't mind playing 3rd in the Europe Conference League either.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

FC Viitorul was eliminated in round 3 by Luzern.

RezultateFCViitorul.png

FCSB eliminated Neftici Baku in round 3, and Maccabi Tel-Aviv in the play-offs and will play in the Europe Conference League groups with Wolfsberg, Gent and Omonia.

RezultateFCSB.png

ClasamentFCSB.png

CSU Craiova eliminated Basel in round 3, but in the play-off was defeated by Brondby on penalties.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

At the end of September we are still on the first place with the maximum points, and in UEL we are on the 2nd place, with 6 points out of 9 possible, after two victories in the score against Maccabi Beer Sheva and Besiktas and a defeat at the limit against AS Monaco.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

We manage to take the 2nd place in the UEL groups, although I wanted to lose the last match with 5-0 to reach the Europe Conference League, because I looked a little over the teams there and Shakhtar is the only one that can cause us problems. Here more than eighths I do not think we can pass.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

In the next round we will play with Sporting, at home, but I don't understand why we only play one match. But it's good that we can win the match, especially since we play at home.

UEL.png

Youth Intake looks pretty good.

YouthIntakepreview.png

Posted (edited)

We have new owner!

Patronnou.png

Edited by TheRobert

We are undefeated in League 1, after 20 stages, and we broke the record of consecutive victories held by Steaua, between June 1988 and October 1988, which had 18 consecutive victories. We now have 22 consecutive victories, including last season's matches.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Balla N'diaye was included in the Best XI in Africa, and was even named the best African defender, and rightly so, because he is evolving extremely well.

Celmaibun11alAfricii.png

CeimaibunijuctoriAfricani.png

We finish the regular season on the first place, although we lose two points, a draw made against those from FC Botoșani. However, we finish the regular season with 76 points out of 78 possible, and we enter the play-off with 38 points, 12 points away from CSU Craiova, 2nd place. We need 9 more points and we are breaking the record also set by Dinamo, in 1999-2000 season. In the Europa League I played only one match, because this season until the quarterfinals, if I'm not mistaken, only one match is played, and the match with Sporting played at home was won 1-0, a goal given by Luca Gabor in the last phase, in the 90 + 4 minute and we manage to qualify in the second round of UEL, where we will play against Bayer 04, the Bundesliga champion from two seasons ago, away. I hope we get past them.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

UEL.png

During this transfer period we buy 3 players, sold one player and loan 5 players.

Veniri.png

Plecri.png

Tome Tosic:

TomeTosic.png

Florin Biro:

FlorinBiro.png

Sorin Chirciu:

SorinChirciu.png

Great work mate.:thup:

2 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Great work mate.:thup:

Thank you!

We took the title in stage 5 in League 1, right against FCSB, where I managed a draw. In UEL we eliminated Bayer 04 at home with 2-1, and in the quarterfinals we will have a very difficult match with Monaco, with which we were in the group, but I think we will get our revenge. The only better teams than Monaco in UEL in my opinion are Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal. Anyway, since I passed the groups, I thought we'd get to the quarters at least, and look, we did.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

UEL.png

We finish League 1 on the first place, and in the last stage we send FCSB in round 2 UCL, and if we beat them, Viitorul would go. I keep wondering how we could lose to FCSB when I took them out of UCL. From UEL we were eliminated by AS Monaco 3-1 in general, but at least we reached the quarterfinals. Now comes the transfer period and I do good shopping and maybe we move on to UCL groups. The problem is that, in vain, we have a budget of 16 million euros, if we are minus 18k on the scales. We can't spend more than 5M now. I still have to play the Romanian Cup final and finish the season.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

The contribution for the youth was not good at all, I don't know what HoYD told me that they are a future golden generation

YouthIntake.png

I finished the season and lost the Romanian Cup against FC Argeș.

RezultateDinamo.png

Academica Clinceni and Chindia Târgoviște were relegated in Liga 2 (I'm glad), and U Cluj played play-off relegation.

ClasamentLiga1.png

In Liga 1 they promoted Petrolul and Rapid, and Voluntari played at the dam, which they lost. An interesting season is announced, with several traditional teams. Sepsi OSK, Astra Giurgiu, Hermannstadt and FC Botoșani still have to relegate and we get rid of the worst teams in League 1 in my opinion.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Liverpool won UCL.

UCL.png

Arsenal won UEL.

UEL.png

Bologna won the Europe Conference League. I think I would have won the Europe Conference League if I played there.

EuropeConferenceLeague.png