Peruvian "champion play-off final" (explanation needed)

Just wondering if someone can help me explain this extremely weird rules in the Peruvian Copa Movistar League:)

I won both the apertura (opening table) and the clausura( end/second half table) I think this is a bug in the game cause i am pretty sure if you win both apertura and clausura you are autmatically the league champion. But the rules in fm dond explain any of this so here comes the next question.

I then end up in the play-off final against Allianza Lima who won the semi final. 

I loose my first away game in the play off 2-1 away to Allianza and then it says they have a 3-0 aggregate lead?? I win 1-0 at home which then i suppose should make me the winner at away goals and 2-2 aggregate but it ends up to 3-3 aggregate and Allianza wins?  

This is "ok" cause the league rules says a win is threated as 3 points and a draw 1 point which means away goals dont count. But the weird part is that i win 1-0 home which then should make it 3-3 aggregate and as the rules says, with a draw we will play another/ a 3rd final game at neutral ground to decide the winner. So is this a bug or what? if anyone can explain it would be much appreciated. 

And also why am i getting 2 extra points at the end of the season and another teams who finishes 10th at the "total" table gets 1 extra point??

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.55.04.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.53.34.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.53.26.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.51.19.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.51.14.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.51.08.png

Skjermbilde 2020-04-11 kl. 17.50.58.png

On 11/04/2020 at 20:31, Chris M said:

From memory, the bonus points are connected to the youth league. The winning club of the Torneo de Promoción y Reserva gets 2 points for the main league, the runners-up get 1.

wow! you are absolutely right my man! strange the game dont inform about that. thanks!