[FM20] Request FM editor data here

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can edit fmm 2020 database? Android version.add club @ edit national, unplayable league & ranked.

Original fmm 2020Ā  Cardiff youth"every next season youth national is Wales.

Example can edit? Bolton youth Malaysia@kosovo@brazil@ anything national.

13 hours ago, DamianJB said:

Hey, all extra leagues from @Timo and actually thats all

Thats odd, it should work. What database update have you loaded? (Football Manager 2020, 20.3.0 Update, or 20.4.0 Update)

image.thumb.png.2446a236eef493d2437679954c9f0a8a.png

I suggest you try it with all of them. Tell me how you go

Hey, can you make some separate real & activeĀ pre-season friendlies that I am missing?

SPAIN: Joan Gamper Trophy,Ā Santiago Bernabeu Trophy, Antonio Puerta Trophy,Ā Orange Troph,Ā Teresa Herrera Trophy, Iberian Cup

PORTUGAL: Eusebio Cup, Algarve Football Cup, Atlantic Cup

HOLLAND: Amsterdam Tournament, Future Cup

GERMANY: Telekom Cup

BELGIUM: Bruges Matins Trophy

RUSSIA: Match Premier Cup

Ā 

Just the formats, I can add the histories myself. Thanks

32 minutes ago, nik33 said:

Hey, can you make some separate real & activeĀ pre-season friendlies that I am missing?

SPAIN: Joan Gamper Trophy,Ā Santiago Bernabeu Trophy, Antonio Puerta Trophy,Ā Orange Troph,Ā Teresa Herrera Trophy, Iberian Cup

PORTUGAL: Eusebio Cup, Algarve Football Cup, Atlantic Cup

HOLLAND: Amsterdam Tournament, Future Cup

GERMANY: Telekom Cup

BELGIUM: Bruges Matins Trophy

RUSSIA: Match Premier Cup

Ā 

Just the formats, I can add the histories myself. Thanks

Hi nik33,

I'm not sure if this has the correct iberian cup and other competitions you are looking for but i am using the 100 Youth Tournaments from majesticeternity on here (here's the thread title to help you find it easier [FM20] 100 Youth Tournaments: Manage Your Youth Team! - V1.1 NEW Cups (Updated 2/11/20) ) I don't know exactly what tournaments are included in it as i haven't looked at it fully yet myself.

I have also seen a few of the other 1's on the Steam workshop but i can't remember who made them.

I hope this is of some assistance to you

Dai

I've been trying to re-shape European football into several international leagues. But I've been coming up against errors that I don't know how to fix. So maybe someone who is handier with the editor will be willing to create what I had in mind.Ā 

I was hoping to regionalise European Football, with one exception: the Elite Superleague.Ā 

The Regions I had in mind are:

North Atlantic: Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium.Ā 

Celtic League: Republic of Ireland, N.Ireland, Wales.Ā 

Balkan League: All former Yugoslavian Nations.

Central European League: Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland.Ā 

Baltic's League: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland (as their league is poorer than other Scandinavian leagues).Ā 

Greco-Turk League: Greece, Turkey, Cyprus.Ā 

Black Sea League: Romania, Bulgaria.Ā 

Former Soviet Union League: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan.Ā 

European Minnows League: Malta, Gibraltar, Andorra, Luxembourg, San Marino.Ā 

European Elite League: England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Portugal.Ā 

Ā 

I was going to do away with continental competitions, because I don't really care about them when I have these new international leagues to play. So that should theoretically make life easier, as I don't have to figure out all the qualification for the CL etc.Ā 

Ā 

My plan was to have a top division that was made up of the best teams from each country. Then, I'd have regional leagues below, feeding into the main competition. The regional league would be the best of the rest. So for example, in the Euro Elite League, the regional leagues would just be the rest of the Premier League (and a few Championship clubs to make up numbers), Bundesliga 2 etc. I'd have reserves and youth leagues, as well as a national cup competition or two in each country. I'd also be looking to have the leagues given appropriate reputations. Maybe the average of the leagues that are included. No foreign player limits. January and Summer transfer windows.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone up for the challenge?Ā Ā :D

Ā 

Edit: I should add, in leagues such as the former USSR, the top league doesn't have to contain an equal number of teams from each country. A league made up of the best teams from Russia/Ukraine might be more competitive, so that would be something to think about.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Tikka Mezzala

4 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I've been trying to re-shape European football into several international leagues. But I've been coming up against errors that I don't know how to fix. So maybe someone who is handier with the editor will be willing to create what I had in mind.Ā 

I was hoping to regionalise European Football, with one exception: the Elite Superleague.Ā 

The Regions I had in mind are:

North Atlantic: Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium.Ā 

Celtic League: Republic of Ireland, N.Ireland, Wales.Ā 

Balkan League: All former Yugoslavian Nations.

Central European League: Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland.Ā 

Baltic's League: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland (as their league is poorer than other Scandinavian leagues).Ā 

Greco-Turk League: Greece, Turkey, Cyprus.Ā 

Black Sea League: Romania, Bulgaria.Ā 

Former Soviet Union League: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan.Ā 

European Minnows League: Malta, Gibraltar, Andorra, Luxembourg, San Marino.Ā 

European Elite League: England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Portugal.Ā 

Ā 

I was going to do away with continental competitions, because I don't really care about them when I have these new international leagues to play. So that should theoretically make life easier, as I don't have to figure out all the qualification for the CL etc.Ā 

Ā 

My plan was to have a top division that was made up of the best teams from each country. Then, I'd have regional leagues below, feeding into the main competition. The regional league would be the best of the rest. So for example, in the Euro Elite League, the regional leagues would just be the rest of the Premier League (and a few Championship clubs to make up numbers), Bundesliga 2 etc. I'd have reserves and youth leagues, as well as a national cup competition or two in each country. I'd also be looking to have the leagues given appropriate reputations. Maybe the average of the leagues that are included. No foreign player limits. January and Summer transfer windows.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone up for the challenge?Ā Ā :D

Ā 

Edit: I should add, in leagues such as the former USSR, the top league doesn't have to contain an equal number of teams from each country. A league made up of the best teams from Russia/Ukraine might be more competitive, so that would be something to think about.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My initial attempt to create the Superleague was thwarted by an error saying there was a team from the Italian league registered in the wrong country. I searched through all the teams I had included, and everyone was set to 'Spain'. The English, German, French leagues were all working fine with Spain as the nation. But I couldn't find who the problem team was. So I abandoned it.Ā 

I am going to start again with the simplest league: The Black Sea League. With only two nations, I should hopefully manage to create it without any issues. Then I will try and build it up from there. I'd appreciate any help with the more complicated leagues.Ā 

If I manage to build it up successfully, I might then add some form of continental competition. But I just want the league working first.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edit:

I have three leagues completed:

Baltic League.

Celtic League.

Black Sea League.Ā 

Ā 

Still need help with some of the bigger ones, such as USSR and North Atlantic.

Edited by Tikka Mezzala

On 09/04/2020 at 19:19, lionel29 said:

Hello. Can'tĀ  you make a world league of nations? according to this pattern.

f741a8a36a0b56010564988b0f495f82.thumb.png.e7d993eea26298d7453ae941d5f2d57d.png

77c9be52f9c22c13f2e9a3efb9934710.png

This was closest to my idea, is for FM18 only, but there was merged Concacaf and Conmebol respectively AFC and OFC.Ā https://community.sigames.com/topic/445181-fifa-internacional-comps-perfect-world/

Ā 

Edited by lionel29

6 hours ago, nik33 said:

@Dai35Ā I'mĀ using most of these youth tournaments, the ones I'm asking aren't available in the way I want as single files butĀ thanks anyway

That's ok nik, i may have misread your post.

I just did a quick search of the steam workshop to see if i could find any of the specific files you are looking for as i was looking for a particular competition myself and there appear to be some of the competitions you are looking foron there from both erikeagles and zangelmi, i'm not sure how good the files are though but they do appear to be single files. I could not find the orange troph, bruno matins trophy or the algarve football cup but there are also 2 versions of the match premier cup on there.

I hope this helps you further.

Dai

Hi,

Could anyone make me a some fantasy leaguesĀ  please? I am not good with the editor otherwise i would do it myself.

I would like all these leagues to use every senior team club in the database provided it doesn't go more than 10/20 levels (including B teams if those play in the regular league pyramid of a given country) excluding the amateur 1'sĀ  unless additional clubs are needed to even out the league numbers for the following countries. The countries i would like are Austria, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, France (as the 1 cup competition stops this season if i am correct), Denmark, Norway, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, and Switzerland (with Vaduz eligible to qualify for europe through the swiss league + cups still ) without all their weird play-offs to decide european places . These countries are my favourites to play in when i get bored of England and Italy due to the countries weather or because i have heard of so few clubs in those countries. All divisions and cups to have 6 of 12 subs able to be used except the Super cup where all 12 subs are able to be used. Reserve and under 18's/19'sĀ  Divisions matching senior Divisions whatever is applicable to each individual country (all teams to have them created if they don't have 1 already).

I would like them roughly based on the way the Top 6 leagues in England are done (24 in all divisions with no more than 4 divisions to any level the same number of 4 promotion (top 3 promoted automatically and a playoff for 4th place between 4th and 7th in all leagues unless a league is split into 4 then only the champion of each league gets promoted)/4 relegation places from each division), a super cup between each countries FA Cup and League winner to be played before the first league game of every following season, an FA Cup with All league teams in it, a League cup (for the top 5 divisions only), a cup for every 2 divisions including divisions. Division rep to be closer to England, Spain, Holland, Italy and Portugal's leagues to help with clubs being able to compete continentally (champions league and Europa League wise) with clubs from those counttries,

Could someone recreate the English Leagues with Reserve (i think they are called under 23's leagues now) and under 18's leagues for all divisionsĀ  (no squad registration/Match registration rules in any division and No Brexit) using all professional and semi-Pro clubs in the database as well as all the other existing Cups and additional not real Cups for the lower Divisions please?Ā 

24 teams in all divisions , a super cup between the FA Cup and League winner identical to the community shield to be played before the first league game of every following season, an FA Cup with All league teams in it, a League cup (for the top 5 divisions only), a cup for divisions 3 and 4 (exactly like the 1 that currently exists but without the regional split), and cups for every 2 divisions thereafter. Prize money, TV Monies and parachute payments to be exactly as they are in real life for the top division the rest of the divisions I will do myself. If not could someone make one please?

Initial TV Money for Top Divisions of Ā£60 million the rest of the divisions in each country i will do myself, TV money per match of 2 mil top division and decreasing by Ā£250,000 every division thereafter,Ā  League position money Ā£15 milliion 1st place evently disrtibuted down to Ā£1 million for 24th place depending on the division, Cup progression (money both for winning and losing in every round depending on the cup Ā£25,000 per loss every round up to quarter final then Ā£500,000, Ā£1 million, Ā£2.5 million for all cups except the FA Cup winning per round from Ā£50,000 up to Ā£1 million in quarter finals Ā£2.5 milllion semi Finals and Ā£5 million in the Final, FA cup prize money Ā£25,000 per loss every round up to Ā£1 million in the quarter final thenĀ  Ā£2.5 million in the semi final and Ā£5 million in the Final) , Money for Cup matches on Tv (amount evenly distributed from first round to quarter finals of Ā£5,000 1st round to Ā£1 million quarter finals, Ā£2.5 million Semi final and Ā£5 million in the Final) and Winning the division (from Ā£30 million top Division the rest of the divisions i will do myself) and Parachute payments for all divisions (Ā£30 million top division the rest of the divisions i will do myself).

I would also like Germany recreated to match the other countries league systems using all available non amateur clubs in the Database in the leagues, B teams being unable to get promoted from every division 3rd division and below (with league reps being identical to those german leagues already in the game), Extinct B Clubs made non-extinct and added to any lower league. Additional clubs made non extinct if needed to make up league numbers

I would also like Spain recreated to match the other countries league systems using all available non amateur clubs in the Database in the leaguesĀ  B teams being unable to get promoted from every division 3rd division and below (with league reps being identical to those Spanish leagues already in the game), Extinct B Clubs made non-extinct and added to any lower league. Additional clubs made non extinct if needed to make up league numbers

I would also like Holland recreated to match the other countries league systems using all available non amateur clubs in the Database in the leaguesĀ  Jong teams being unable to get promoted from every division 3rd division and below (with league reps being identical to those Dutch leagues already in the game), Extinct Jong Clubs if there are any made non-extinct and added to any lower league. Additional clubs made non extinct if needed to make up league numbers

I would also like Portugal recreated to match the other countries league systems using all available non amateur clubs in the Database in the leagues no B teams being unable to get promoted from every division 2nd division and below (with league reps being identical to those Portuguese leagues already in the game), B teams not allowed higher than 2nd division .Extinct B Clubs made non-extinct and added to any lower league. Additional clubs made non extinct if needed to make up league numbers

Could someone make some pre-season cup competitions with the previous season's winners of the top 5 divisions of Germany, Spain, England, Holland, Italy, France, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and Switzerland play each other in individual Cups (Ā£5 million Prize Money for each team)

Could someone make something similar to the Club World Cup to be played between january and february with a group stage then knockout rounds, group stage of 6 teams then semi final and final, (previous season's League winners of Germany, Spain, England, Holland, Italy, France, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and Switzerland as well as a random Top division club from Brazil, Argentina, South Korea, USA and Canada please? The Prize money

If any of these countries/competitions have already been done similarly please let me know where i can find them. sorry for such a long post but i wanted to give as much information as could be needed.

Many thanks

Dai

Edited by Dai35
Changes made to what i want

43 minutes ago, Mardels said:

Probably it is never going to be done? cause I've read somewhere yours PC burned down...:(:rolleyes:

Yes I'm afraid so, unless I completely start over again once I buy a new PC. The bad thing is I only had 3 more divisions to add and then it would have been completed and released. Anyway I probably won't be able to release any new nations for awhile and may just wait for FM21 to continue the project.Ā 

1 hour ago, Weiry said:

Yes I'm afraid so, unless I completely start over again once I buy a new PC. The bad thing is I only had 3 more divisions to add and then it would have been completed and released. Anyway I probably won't be able to release any new nations for awhile and may just wait for FM21 to continue the project.Ā 

Why dont you fix your PC? This is often easy to fix :)

8 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Why dont you fix your PC? This is often easy to fix :)

It is possible but it will take some time due to the virus. I probably need an upgrade anyway but I will try to recover the hard drive at least.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Weiry said:

It is possible but it will take some time due to the virus. I probably need an upgrade anyway but I will try to recover the hard drive at least.Ā 

I had HD failure once - after that i have backup always. Cloud and external HDD. :D

5 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

I had HD failure once - after that i have backup always. Cloud and external HDD. :D

When I eventually get back on I will definitely be doing this :)Ā 

1 hour ago, zanchin said:

I know this is a very high quantity of work, but would anybody take on the full Finnish football pyramid?Ā 

I'm working currently on Norway and after that I will take Finland.

2 minuti fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

How many clubs are in finland league system?

The english Wikipedia page says 772 (which is bonkers if I think that here in Italy there are 10.000 teams)Ā 

4 ore fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

There is only 401 in fm database.

I can imagine that the database doesn't include all the teams

Obviously, I'm not forcing anybody into doing anything, if it's too much work (and I'm sure it's a lot of work) and nobody wants to take it on, absolutely no problem!

8 minutes ago, zanchin said:

I can imagine that the database doesn't include all the teams

Obviously, I'm not forcing anybody into doing anything, if it's too much work (and I'm sure it's a lot of work) and nobody wants to take it on, absolutely no problem!

Its not problem to add many teams to editor if you have all needed data in excel sheet. If someone decide to make this - i can help with that.

2 ore fa, vourtsio ha scritto:

Can anyone suggest which of the spanish patches with lower levels is the closest to real life structure?

You should look in fmsite.com

Ā 

They have made the database which is the closest to reality

Only downside is that not all regions of Spain go to the lowest level, although all regions go down to at least the fifth level.Ā 

6 minutes ago, zanchin said:

You should look in fmsite.com

Ā 

They have made the database which is the closest to reality

Only downside is that not all regions of Spain go to the lowest level, although all regions go down to at least the fifth level.Ā 

Thank you!

Hi there! This maybe be little too much but im gonna request it anyway:

I'm trying to do a kind of 90's Brazil competition. But there are some formats of championship that i dont know how to make them (like apertura-clausura style or opening-closing stages) so here are my request for you to make in this file

Opening and Closing StageĀ (with finals between the winners of each stage)Ā with relegation in an overall table:

-Campeonato Gaucho (Rio grande do Sul state championship)

-Campeonato Paranaense (Parana State cship.)

-Campeonato Catarinense (Santa Catarina State cship.)

-Campeonato Rondoniense (Rondonia State cship.)

-Campeonato Roraimense (Roraima State cship.)

-Campeonato Acreano (Acre State cship.)