[FM20] Request FM editor data here

Hey, 

I'm bored off my mind during this COVID-19 outbreak so request any editor data that you want made here. I'm pretty handy with the basic editor but I'm still learning to use the advanced editor, so what you request might be very simple.

I have made editor data in the past, but I'm only just starting to get back into it. In Football Manager 2019 I made an editor data for the expansion of the A-League, adding Western United in 2019-20 and Macarthur in 2020-21 respectively. It was published on fmscout and got 7000 views and 1000 downloads which I'm proud of.

Keep in mind, I don't work wonders. If you request something, please try and make it small. 

But yea, request your editor data and I'll make it for you to use.

I also encourage other editors to help me by taking control of editor data requests,  simply just reply to a comment to 'take control' of their request.

Editors who have contributed:

- Boofhead54 (owner of thread)
 - Sangue Blue
 - Weiry

Edited by Boofhead54

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, 

Could you please make a new Dutch league, without sub divisions? 

All the divisions have 14 teams. And so many divisions as possible. 

And the substitution rule is 12 bench and 6 came in. 

If you could make it that would be great. 

13 minutes ago, erikeagles said:

Hey, 

Just to clarify,

- you want as many single division tiers in Holland as possible

- no sub-divisions

- All divisions have 14 teams

- sub rule 12 bench, 6 come on

Is this correct?

And also

- how much promotion/relegation spots would you like?

23 minutes ago, Boofhead54 said:

Just to clarify,

- you want as many single division tiers in Holland as possible

- no sub-divisions

- All divisions have 14 teams

- sub rule 12 bench, 6 come on

Is this correct?

And also

- how much promotion/relegation spots would you like?

Also would you like 'Jong' teams in the divisions?

Hi,

I would also like a version of the dutch league but i would like mine to be different to erik's ,as well as a few other countries leagues please.

I would like it as close to real life as possible down to level 7 (if you can go that far),jong teams not allowed higher than div 2 and limited to current number of them in division, No squad registration or matchday squad rules, promotion/relegation from division 2/3 and lower (which doesn't happen in real life), fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

next i would like the croatian leaqgue down to level 4 (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Next i would like the Czech league system down to level 5 (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Next i would like the serbian league down to level 4 (5 if all the leaqgues at that level are included in the game as is), (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Lastly i would like the danish 4th division activated (5 if all the leaqgues at that level are included in the game as is), (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Are you any good at creating new competitions/recreating existing 1's both domestic and continental please?

Many thanks

Dai

24 minutes ago, erikeagles said:

And is it possible to start all leagues end of August? 

Yes, when would you like them to end?

1 minute ago, erikeagles said:

And a break in the winter from 23 December till 15 January 

Yes

5 hours ago, Dai35 said:

Hi,

I would also like a version of the dutch league but i would like mine to be different to erik's ,as well as a few other countries leagues please.

I would like it as close to real life as possible down to level 7 (if you can go that far),jong teams not allowed higher than div 2 and limited to current number of them in division, No squad registration or matchday squad rules, promotion/relegation from division 2/3 and lower (which doesn't happen in real life), fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

next i would like the croatian leaqgue down to level 4 (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Next i would like the Czech league system down to level 5 (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Next i would like the serbian league down to level 4 (5 if all the leaqgues at that level are included in the game as is), (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Lastly i would like the danish 4th division activated (5 if all the leaqgues at that level are included in the game as is), (same as dutch league being as close to reality as possible), No squad rgistration/matchday rules, fixtures played at different times of the day (e.g.12;00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00), 6 out of 12 subs used in all competitions even youth team 1's.

Are you any good at creating new competitions/recreating existing 1's both domestic and continental please?

Many thanks

Dai

G'day Dai35!

Please check out [click here >] [FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (226 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@ .

Timo61 has made these and are available on the above thread. Timo has made:

- Dutch down to level 7
 - Croatian down to level 3
 - Czech down to level 5
 - Serbian down to level 4
 - Danish down to level 4

They have real rules and competitions and have the real calendars assigned to them.

Edited by Boofhead54

5 hours ago, Dai35 said:

Hi,

Or if you would like, you can check out Sangue Blu on Steam who has a Dutch one down to level 8.

52 minutes ago, Boofhead54 said:

G'day Dai35!

Please check out [click here >] [FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (226 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@ .

Timo61 has made these and are available on the above thread. Timo has made:

- Dutch down to level 7
 - Croatian down to level 3
 - Czech down to level 5
 - Serbian down to level 4
 - Danish down to level 4

They have real rules and competitions and have the real calendars assigned to them.

Hi,

I have actually tried all those files on older databases but only the Dutch 1 seems to work with the new database. I will have another look at them later.

Many thanks

Dai

8 hours ago, erikeagles said:

Hey, 

The Dutch fantasy leagues is finished!

Here's some information about the database,

- Since the editor only allows me to create 20 competition level, I could only go down to level 20. Although to make things more interesting and so I could include every single club in Holland on FM 20 (1001 clubs) I created 19 levels, all with 14 clubs in them, 2 promotion/relegation spots, and in level 20 I create 19 sub divisions with 40 teams in each. But still only 2 teams get promoted to the 19th level. To sum that up, There's 20 levels, 19 of which are single divisions with 14 teams in each with pro/rel, 20th level has sub-divisions to include all the clubs. I do highly suggest you don't load level 20 as playable.

- I based what clubs would be in what division on reputation.

- The Dutch Cup includes every club on the database, It does include 'Jong', '2nd', 'B' and 'Reserve' teams. There are a total of 15 rounds (7 Qualifying Rounds, 2 Preliminary Rounds, First Round (64 clubs), Second Round (32 clubs), Third Round (16 clubs), Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final)

- I have only simulated 2 seasons in (this is because I'm on a laptop) and it runs quite fast for editor data of this size and with no problems.

- There are no youth teams/competitions.

Please, enjoy.

Dutch Fantasy tier 19.fmf

11 hours ago, erikeagles said:

@Boofhead54 

Sorry for asking, but isn't it really really not possible to put in a youth division? 

It is possible yes, but I would need to find some time over Easter cause I have plans. What type of youth system would you like? 

10 hours ago, Boofhead54 said:

It is possible yes, but I would need to find some time over Easter cause I have plans. What type of youth system would you like? 

Hey , I have make a under 20 and a under 18

Hello is it possible to make 2 scandinavian related addons ?

1. Royal League
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_League
But including teams also from Iceland, Finland, Faroe Islands and also Estonia (in total 7 countries, 16 clubs - 3 from DK, SE, NO / 2 from FO, IS, FI / 1 from ES) 
4 groups (6 games per team in group), 4 teams each group, 150k euros for win, 50k for draw and some reasonable awards for promotion from group stage and on every next level and 2millions for a winning the title.
1m per team for TV rights

2.  Atlantic Cup
1 group tournament between winners of league and cup from each country (Faroe Islands and Iceland)
+ some nice money awards

Would love to see a normalised youth rating at 135 or 125, as the only ones out there are 150 or 200 which just floods the game with too many good prospects. Its just getting boring seeing the no minor nations ever improving.

12 hours ago, DamianJB said:

1. Royal League
But including teams also from Iceland, Finland, Faroe Islands and also Estonia (in total 7 countries, 16 clubs - 3 from DK, SE, NO / 2 from FO, IS, FI / 1 from ES) 
4 groups (6 games per team in group), 4 teams each group, 150k euros for win, 50k for draw and some reasonable awards for promotion from group stage and on every next level and 2millions for a winning the title.

2.  Atlantic Cup
1 group tournament between winners of league and cup from each country (Faroe Islands and Iceland)
+ some nice money awards

G'day DamianJB, 

I'll get right into it.

2 hours ago, Ayrefik said:

Would love to see a normalised youth rating at 135 or 125, as the only ones out there are 150 or 200 which just floods the game with too many good prospects. Its just getting boring seeing the no minor nations ever improving.

G'day @Ayrefik

I've already made one, here's the link to the thread: 

Tell me what type of 'improvements' you would like to these youth ratings, (e.g. would you like all teams to reduce their ratings, or would you just like the top teams to be reduced).

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Boofhead54 said:

G'day @Ayrefik

I've already made one, here's the link to the thread: 

Tell me what type of 'improvements' you would like to these youth ratings, (e.g. would you like all teams to reduce their ratings, or would you just like the top teams to be reduced).

Cheers.

The issue I'm playing a game trying to improve the Lebanese national team (not as good as a gibraltar save) and it's just irritating that no matter how good I boost the countries league or even national reputations my youth rating is still 70. I also saw that older fm games have editor data that averages all of the youth ratings and was hoping for something similar for this game but can't seem to find it anyway. I'm not necessarily looking for a realistic save but a more unpredictable save without needing a **** ton of money for 150+ youth rating players to compete. So if you can't average them out to a not to high youth rating, if you don't mind I don't actual know the youth rating of Lebanon in your update so I would love to know.

43 minutes ago, Ayrefik said:

The issue I'm playing a game trying to improve the Lebanese national team (not as good as a gibraltar save) and it's just irritating that no matter how good I boost the countries league or even national reputations my youth rating is still 70. I also saw that older fm games have editor data that averages all of the youth ratings and was hoping for something similar for this game but can't seem to find it anyway. I'm not necessarily looking for a realistic save but a more unpredictable save without needing a **** ton of money for 150+ youth rating players to compete. So if you can't average them out to a not to high youth rating, if you don't mind I don't actual know the youth rating of Lebanon in your update so I would love to know.

Lebanon in mine is 57, so I don't think that would be any use to you.

So, as you want an unpredictable save with the youth of nations, would you like every nation to have the same youth rating? If so, would you like every nation to be OP AF
(Max (200), YA), or a high YA (120), medium (95) or low (60), or just complete trash (0). Your pick

13 minutes ago, Boofhead54 said:

Lebanon in mine is 57, so I don't think that would be any use to you.

So, as you want an unpredictable save with the youth of nations, would you like every nation to have the same youth rating? If so, would you like every nation to be OP AF
(Max (200), YA), or a high YA (120), medium (95) or low (60), or just complete trash (0). Your pick

Would love everyone to be high YA at 120.

18 hours ago, DamianJB said:

1. Royal League

2.  Atlantic Cup
+ some nice money awards

Royal League is completed as requested! It's currently 11:30pm in Australia so I'll do the Atlantic Cup tomorrow.

Have fun!

Royal League.fmf

47 minutes ago, Boofhead54 said:

Royal League is completed as requested! It's currently 11:30pm in Australia so I'll do the Atlantic Cup tomorrow.

Have fun!

Royal League.fmf 15.64 kB · 0 downloads

Perfect !! :D
Thanks and have a good night !

EDIT. Something is wrong as league is never starting, could U have a quick look on it mayby ? 

Bez tytułu.png

Edited by DamianJB

17 hours ago, DamianJB said:

Perfect !! :D
Thanks and have a good night !

EDIT. Something is wrong as league is never starting, could U have a quick look on it mayby ? 

Bez tytułu.png

I don't have access to my laptop today so I couldn't get anything done sorry. 

The Royal League worked for me? What leagues do you have loaded, what editor data do you have enabled and what database update do you have loaded? 

5 hours ago, Boofhead54 said:

I don't have access to my laptop today so I couldn't get anything done sorry. 

The Royal League worked for me? What leagues do you have loaded, what editor data do you have enabled and what database update do you have loaded? 

Hey, all extra leagues from @Timo and actually thats all