Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
busngabb

Regen wonderkid for nothing?

I've just spotted that Joao Castilho formerly of Caen and now at Waford has been the subject of a non-negotiable bid of £0 from Udinese. He's a player I've looked at a few times but never really had the funds available as I've always had more pressing targets. He's 20, worth £8.75m and has 2 years and 11 months left on his contract. He's not transfer listed or listed for loan and isn't unhappy either. Watford are 'rich' with a 4* reputation.

I also bid £0 and was surprised to see it also accepted, I'd expected a negotiation of £98m like I usually find when bidding for players from the Premier League. But when the contract negotiation screen comes about it's white with only the 'start negotiations' button visible. The other text is there but it's bright yellow on bright white or off white on bright white so incredibly hard to see. I don't really want to click on the button as it feels a bit broken and I don't want to ruin the save.

I've not scouted him so not sure if clauses would show up in his profile but they would on the transfer bid screen wouldn't they? But anyway I can't see what clause he could have as Watford haven't been out of the Premier League in his time there.

Contract screen.jpg

Player profile.jpg

Transfer status.jpg

Is the color potentially your skin? Try reloading the original skin. Also, you can enter negotiation by going to the player, then clicking offer contract under the contract tab. (You can save the game before doing both if you are really worried. Plus you have a save game to provide if needed)

27 minutes ago, 6Times said:

Is the color potentially your skin? Try reloading the original skin. Also, you can enter negotiation by going to the player, then clicking offer contract under the contract tab. (You can save the game before doing both if you are really worried. Plus you have a save game to provide if needed)

That is the original skin isn't it? I've not changed it?

There is an agreement between Watford and Udinese for players to move between the clubs freely. This would be why the offer from Udinese has been accepted. We are aware of an issue where this is being allowed for certain players unrealistically. 

What shouldn't be happening is your £0 offer as Everton manager being accepted. Do you happen to have a save game from before you make a the £0 offer for the player. If you do could you please upload your save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload are below. 

On 09/04/2020 at 17:40, Ben Kenney said:

There is an agreement between Watford and Udinese for players to move between the clubs freely. This would be why the offer from Udinese has been accepted. We are aware of an issue where this is being allowed for certain players unrealistically. 

What shouldn't be happening is your £0 offer as Everton manager being accepted. Do you happen to have a save game from before you make a the £0 offer for the player. If you do could you please upload your save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload are below. 

Hi, thanks for the reply, didn't even know those type of agreements existed on the game. I've uploaded the save as per the instructions, the file name is 'Everton - Attempt 2 (v02) Prior to bid.fm'

Same happened in my game - Sarr went to Udinese for nothing after Watford were relegated. Not sure this agreement is being implemented quite how it should.

Thanks. The development team are looking into this. 

Cheers,

Ben