Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
joshbrady

FMT Brazilian Leaderboard Not Updating

I have just finished my first full season in Brazil managing Gremio and I checked the Leaderboard as I have had an impressive season (won the quadruple), however, I am nowhere to be seen and clicking "Show Yourself" does nothing. Almost as if I have never managed in Brazil. It is working fine in Uruguay with my Penarol save and fine in France and Italy, but nothing in Brazil. I have tried the "Single Season In Nation" & "Single Season In Division" and still nothing. Of course this is the Touch version so I haven't used any in-game editor or database changes as they aren't allowed.

Hi, I have now uploaded my save (Joshua Brady - Gremio), It's about 3 weeks after the first season had finished.

Do you know how long this may take before I receive a response? Thank you Harry.

Hi @joshbrady,

Unfortunately, at the moment i wouldn't be able to give you a specific timeframe - but once your save has been located and this issue is passed to our Devs we will look to get a fix in as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Harry

Posted (edited)

Thank you. I'm wondering is this something you have come across before? It seems very odd as on Touch you cant add data files or use editor so it makes no sense for the Leaderboard not to work.

Edited by joshbrady