[FM20] "Dear SI, stop hiding important infos from your default skin and ask money for them" skin

klaasjan

As SI hides some useful infos which would make everyone's life easier if seen without  buying their editor which they are trying to monetize by calling some stats hidden and deliberately hiding the pro-con panel from the default skin, I wanted a skin to show me every useful information they are hiding because of their laziness / monetization policy. 

So, as a complete beginner in xml editing, I have started to add to the TCS skin the PRO-CON panel I've found at HEFFEM  to a player profile panel I've found in Livid by Entreaty or in Material skin by Budweiser and further adding different panels from Rensie, YACS, OPZ and TAD Twenty because all of them are offering informations I can't refuse to get rid of so I needed to keep together their trademark panels and I say a big thank you for all those involved in making them:
player2.thumb.png.8a9ad094b080046e96dc0e5753abec2f.pngplayer1.thumb.png.05497f0bc5b2a4f94be08f12c7f6b6d3.pngplayer3.thumb.png.c9b785b1e89c7ab4bf6b207606ed99b4.png

staff.thumb.png.f8a94ad216b8010bf55d777878f389ce.pngmanager.thumb.png.b23d2cad401a487b582f539b68df70a8.pngnation.thumb.png.76722422fa5a22c0861067651e288c59.png

At some point during my Hertha save I wanted to change the team but obviously struggled to find a club to fit my style because the default skin wouldn't show you anything about another club's vision and policies, another very important infos hidden by our dear SI because they are too lazy to add them to their default skin. So I kept YACS's club panel because, at that moment, I didn't know how make that scrollable list to be visible for any club:
club.thumb.png.abc84f4d17d3bb700f53dbe8757c02f4.png

Finally, as most of FM veterans who would like to make their in-game decisions based on the detailed match stats, without endlessly clicking here and there to find for ex. the clear-cut chances, I was not happy either with the match screen which is honestly an official "WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU" message from the honorable SI, so I finally managed to have Rensie's match panels in the same time with a match titlebar  which is not from the default skin and which wouldn't break the panels:

772888366_matchr.thumb.png.1af73967e077c14a2a660e4f6d8ebeb8.png589774706_matcibh.thumb.jpg.f885abe7663253e0d2c0730616107c65.jpg

Obviously, because I'm responsible only for finding a method to put them together without irreversibly breaking something, the mentioned skin creators have the complete rights over these panels  and will have access to it whenever they would want that.

So, this compilation of panels is not for public download because I didn't even asked the skin creators for that and never expected to get so close to an acceptable skin, but I'm more than happy to share with everyone the PRO CON panel, hoping our dear SI would at least consider enabling it in their next releases.

PS: I won't change the title of this thread no matter the consequences on my forum account, IP, etc. because I want this to be a message to the game creators, who will most likely make visible some of the hidden stats and would call it a feature in the next FM's...

player scout report small procons.xml

I honestly don't see that many things in the photos that I don't know how to quickly find in the normal skin. There are some improvements shown, yes, but not many, and only one or two may be obstructed in any way. If it is obstructed (CA, PA, Hidden Attributes), you can't just get it from a different skin (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Also, just a suggestion: calm the tone down. Be a bit nicer. You would be more likely to get a response; or, better yet, a change in the game. 

3 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

i personally am glad some items are kept out of the default skin, i dont want to know ca and pa, ruins the game for me. like everything else, if you truly want that, you can find it out but alot of us dont want that info 

Maybe a toggled option? Allowing for more than the standard info and leaving it up to players is always a plus imo. Seems fine to me if they do it that way as a setting.

17 minutes ago, WIGutie said:

Maybe a toggled option? Allowing for more than the standard info and leaving it up to players is always a plus imo. Seems fine to me if they do it that way as a setting.

that would be fine however i am not sure they should be spending time on making skins when they  give people the ability to do so, i would prefer they work on more important aspects of the game. plus lets be honest, if they showed people the hidden stuff, they couldnt sell the in game editor and they are a business so i get it. 

I do get how some want a better skin but to be honest, it would be low on my list of things i would want improved in game

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

• FrazT locked this topic