So apparently i can't use my training calendar beyond 1december 2025/training schedule etc...also when you click on the calendar bar on top it will not show who you will be playing only that on some days you have matches...can some one give a hint/help would be nice

NOTE: WIN10, FM2020, STEAM, SKIN:FM20 Rensie Skin Dark

1.png

2.png

3.png

4 hours ago, Daonu said:

Hi Thete,

I am experiencinh the same issue.

Any news on this?

In order for the SI staff to keep track of all reports, please keep your comments in your own thread- thanks

On 05/04/2020 at 12:56, Zgardel said:

So apparently i can't use my training calendar beyond 1december 2025/training schedule etc...also when you click on the calendar bar on top it will not show who you will be playing only that on some days you have matches...can some one give a hint/help would be nice

NOTE: WIN10, FM2020, STEAM, SKIN:FM20 Rensie Skin Dark

1.png

2.png

3.png

Do you have the same issue if you use the default skin?

• 3 weeks later...

Can you create your own thread please Odine so we can better track the number of times the issue appears - I'll try provide a solution for you on that!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/08/2020 at 06:46, Kyle Brown said:

We don't have a fix yet because we need a save before the training schedule stops working in order to best understand where the issue is going wrong, do you have on NumbaNine?

Send it here if you do, please: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

i Uploaded two files, the (v02) file is september 20 before the bug, the normal one is in january 21 with the calendar bugged.

image.thumb.png.0d423ade0058a84563329b7247941b4f.png