FM20 Online Issues {Help Needed}

I have a network save with 2 others that has encountered some problems recently rendering it currently unplayable, 

Upon joining and loading into the save the other client's are unable to click 'continue' or anything on screen for that matter, it's as if they are unable to load in properly.

91842274_634158957366062_6030570147318595584_n.thumb.jpg.f738022183a2222a71b6f998286f854e.jpg

I've attached an image of what they are greeted with after loading in, no badges, player faces, league table missing etc.

The previous time we played it, I was in the final minutes of a fixture when the other two client's were booted from the game, potentially due to WiFi issues on my end and it momentarily losing connection, & we've been unable to progress since - could this be related to the issue we are experiencing?

We've tried creating new online saves and we encounter the same problem, unable to continue, can't be forced on holiday or progress any further.

I've tried 'reloading skin' through preferences & 'clearing cache' etc to no avail.

Any feedback would be much appreciated - as I'm really keen to continue this save if possible.

Thanks.

We are also three players experiencing this annoying issue. At creation everything worked fine, but the day after when we wanted to play on and loaded the save, we experienced this issue. Please help with this.

• Andy H locked this topic