Can NOT call players to Serbia nation team after he fulfill all conditions

In Serbia players gains nationality after 3 years and 67 games, and they became available to national team after 5 years. 
But in this 2020 they cant be called, in previous years it worked fine.

Here is example:

image.thumb.png.cb1cab3165f817af376e273a5409e905.pngimage.thumb.png.e5471c199ea00e0a9f0d8b1d56d21925.pngimage.thumb.png.c775b3006aa1aabd98b12cff58c394bf.pngimage.thumb.png.6b2973fa3a74d02c0df63aef821c8826.png 

As you can see there is no option anywhere to be called to national team although im national manager.

I don't know the details of this particular player, but being eligible for a national team does not automatically mean that the player wants this as it may mean giving up his nationality as many countries do not allow dual nationality.  The game will always show you his eligibility but not whether he wants it.

@turnip Can u give mi ss?

@FrazT Is that what u saying official or you just guessing?

How about player that at start have dual nationality? Even if they dont want to play for you, u still have option to try to call them? 
as u can see:
image.thumb.png.fa1aea5ed6b78b6b7c87a257a05bd82d.png 

Its not about this particular player, I have many more examples in different saves. 

image.thumb.png.9b2808698978820ae425ad3ce92afd41.pngimage.thumb.png.8bfc75cfe355d25d5c334ad264ca9568.png

Are u telling me that all of these players, that are btw not good players do not want to play for serbia, even if they are old and not good enough for thier original nation?

And how did was this working just fine in previous years of FM?
Is it about regens? I still have to wait few months to have first regens eligible, so i will check that also.

Edited by MikN

Surely then it should say he is eligible for Serbia and Senegal, but declared for Senegal. The way it is currently leads to the player not knowing whether it is working as intended. Whether or not he wants to play for Serbia, he is technically still eligible.

@FrazT
Ok. 

But how is that 100% of eligible player do not want to even consider changing nation is my main problem?

For example in Andorra nation there is no that problem, 

Is there is some setting in editor based of nation?  I mean it makes sense because irl Serbia never took non serbian related players to national team.
Im just wondering when this changed in FM and is it nation related?

@johnhughthom

Exactly!

Thats why thought this is bug. I still think it is. They should make it more clear what is happening, or make it work like before.
I have no idea why woudnt there be Nation team option even if he do not want to play for nation.

Where can i try to report  this?

Stupid question, but have you spoken to the player about representing Serbia? Sometimes you can't call up a player that has dual nationality until you've had this conversation.

19 hours ago, MikN said:

@Neotropolis

Yes, but that is what im saying, there is no option to talk with player about national team.

Thought I'd ask to be sure.

I'm guessing it's the case that the players in question don't want to take up the Serbian Nationality. They'll have take the citizenship as it can help with eligibility but some players either don't want to be dual nationals or doing so means they lose their other nationality as some nations (I believe Turkey is one example) don't allow dual nationality.