Sports Interactive Community
DanscoFM

Missing International players

I'm playing as Ajax on FM 20 Touch for iOS and the Croatia job came up so I took it. As Dinamo is a feeder club I got reports on all their players and saw a couple of good players. They had a 4* goalkeeper called Dominik Livakovic who moved to Chelsea last year and even a big player like the current captain (2025) Nikola Vlasic.

I tried searching for Croatian players in both my club search section with my own club scouts and the National team one too. It gives me a list of players but is currently missing at least 5 players I can manually find by searching clubs. They can be added once I found them but just can't search for them. How are you supposed to be a National manage if you can't even find players in the search section?!

Today I manually went to all the major clubs in the world and found over 10 Croatian players that didn’t come up any time I searched using the search function. Surely this is a bug as an International Manager should be able to search for all Croatian players?

Hi @DanscoFM,

Could you give me a list of Croatian players that aren't appearing in the player search function but can be found by manually going through different club squads?

Thanks,

Harrison

On 03/04/2020 at 11:09, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @DanscoFM,

Could you give me a list of Croatian players that aren't appearing in the player search function but can be found by manually going through different club squads?

Thanks,

Harrison

Yes I can. I will make a list tomorrow. 

On 3 April 2020 at 11:09, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @DanscoFM,

Thanks,

Harrison

So I found 5 players manualy

Caleta-Car (CB)

Halilovic (RW)

Pjaca (LW)

Brekalo (LW) 

Coric (AM)

They have more than 30 caps each and some nearly 75 but the search couldn't find them. 

However it's not just Croatia as I've taken over the French job and you can't find Mbappe on a search! Seriously he's one of the most well known players in the world and he doesn't come up in the National search!