Sports Interactive Community

I didn't realize you had stepped down to 3.Liga. I thought that Munster had somehow gotten promoted... 

I guess the manager likes a challenge.

Are you going to try any new tactical Formations or roles you haven't used before?

What a name FFS :lol:

Just now, Hootieleece said:

I didn't realize you had stepped down to 3.Liga. I thought that Munster had somehow gotten promoted... 

I guess the manager likes a challenge.

Are you going to try any new tactical Formations or roles you haven't used before?

I wanted a challenge so I will be starting in the bottom tier of all the countries I manage in.

I'm going 4-2-3-1 but the main change comes in central midfield.I will be playing 2 MC's,one a DLP and a one is a Mezzala instead of the 1 DM-1MC I was using at Stade Francais.Not quite figured out a plan B yet so that is work in progress for a while.

July 2036

Fixtures

sOFb3ZB.png?1

League Table

fzUBC9Y.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Early start to the season as we played twice in July.We went unbeaten so I am happy with how we have started as we don't really have much cohesion so that will take a while.We were unlucky not to win the match against Offenbach but it was just one of those games,the game against Dortmund II was a bit of a surprise as I was expecting a tougher match against them,the majority of Dortmund's players are easily 2.Bundesliga so I'm guessing they underestimated them.All transfers are done and I won't be doing any more unless a quality German player becomes available but that is doubtful,the staff recruitment is now also completed so I won't have to worry about that for a while.

We play five times in Augest and all of these games come in the league as we are not in the DFB-Pokal this season.We will be facing Bayern II,Erzgebirge Aue,Weiche,Werder Bremen II and Chemnitzer.My only aim is to be in the top ten as a top half spot will surpass the expectations of the board,even if we do drop into mid-table then that will be fine as that is the boards expectations.It's too early to make predictions but we will see at the end of the month at what position in and where we can go from there.

Best of luck for your new challenge! Will be interesting to see how you get on with signing players as well. 

Won't the mezzalla in your tactic end up too close to the AM? 

13th tier of France? Wow. So many questions! 
Who created the database and where can others find it? (The link now doesn't work). Do you remember the author? (Oh, I see. Sangue Blue). 
How have I missed this thread for so long? 
How the hell am I going to catch up with 15 pages of Youth Only in France?
I've had some good Nationalities come through in England. I bet you have some belters in France. 
3 red cards in 1 game. Good skills. And you still won!!!
Oops. Well that was short and sweet.
I'm only up to 2023 and astonished to see that you are regularly seeing 3 and 4 players in intakes come through with a 100+ PA while only having Poor Poor Good Adequate facilities. 

Well that's the 1st 3 pages done at least. :lol:

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Best of luck for your new challenge! Will be interesting to see how you get on with signing players as well. 

Won't the mezzalla in your tactic end up too close to the AM? 

For the signings,I didn't pay attention to the rules and may have screwed up a bit.Signed mainly foreigners due to a lack of decent German players,turns out I need 4 German players 

I play attack heavy as I'm a live by the sword,die by the sword kind of guy.With my AM being a Shadow Striker,the distance seems to be just right between them and we've had some good link up play between the Mez and SS.

3 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

13th tier of France? Wow. So many questions! 
Who created the database and where can others find it? (The link now doesn't work). Do you remember the author? (Oh, I see. Sangue Blue). 
How have I missed this thread for so long? 
How the hell am I going to catch up with 15 pages of Youth Only in France?
I've had some good Nationalities come through in England. I bet you have some belters in France. 
3 red cards in 1 game. Good skills. And you still won!!!
Oops. Well that was short and sweet.
I'm only up to 2023 and astonished to see that you are regularly seeing 3 and 4 players in intakes come through with a 100+ PA while only having Poor Poor Good Adequate facilities. 

Well that's the 1st 3 pages done at least. :lol:

Oh yes,if I should of paid more attention to it being Sangue Blue.I've had issues with his databases in the past from other European countries.

The nationalities have been great and were one of my favourite things about my time in France.

Having 3 or 4 players with 100 PA+ was constant throughout the save even when the facilities,Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment were upgraded,I think the highest intake we had for players over 100 PA was six and that was the 2033 intake which would be the players with YP14 (I think).

Edited by B.W.G

Posted (edited)

August 2036

Fixtures

MMdGn7x.png?1

League Table

HWt3xDR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The unbeaten run continues as we picked up eleven points from fifteen as we moved up to second place.There were two lucky escapes during this month Bayern II were one lucky escape as we couldn't punish them after they went down to ten men while we were the other lucky escapee as we had ten men for the majority of the second half against Weiche and we just about hung on for a point.I'm currently having a bit of an injury crisis in the DL position,we only have three injuries at the moment and all of them are DL with the latest injury being in the 5-1 win against Chemnitzer so I will be going into October using my 4th choice left back!.

Four games in September,we are facing off against Holstein Kiel,Arminia Bielefeld,Meppen and Köln II.We have two really tough games against Holstein Kiel and Meppen as these two teams are in the chasing pack and there are only three points between 1st and 7th,if we can win both of these then we may be able to separate from the pack.The match I am looking forward to is the game against Arminia Bielefeld as this is our first derby game of the season,it's known as the Westfalen derby and I would love to get one up on them this season.My aim is to be still in the pack come the end of the month.

Edited by B.W.G

September 2036

Fixtures

N3rlZ7b.png?1

League Table

bUHhrJ7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we're still unbeaten but not quite how I wanted us to as we picked six points from twelve,we have dropped down to fifth place as the draws as cost us.Two of the draws were acceptable results and the other one was annoying,the draws which were acceptable were against Holstein Kiel (fully rotated team) and Arminia Bielefeld (Game ended 9 v 10!).The draw against Meppen was annoying as we just could not break them down,they managed four shots in the entire game as they just sat back.At least we won a match which keeps us two points behind second place.If this carries on then we can join Benfica (1977/78),Perugia (1978/79),Galatasaray (1985/86) and Red Star Belgrade (2007/08) in going unbeaten but not winning the league.

Three games in October and we will be facing Uerdingen,Heidenheim and Zwickau.The Heidenheim match will be really tough as they are starting to pull away at the top but we do have home advantage against them so maybe we could at least get a draw against them.We should have more than enough about to beat Zwickau as their defence is quite leaky while the Uerdingen match could be settled by one goal as we look to have pretty similar strength teams.I would love to walk out of this month with seven points.

What happens if you go undefeated this season? Move to Spain or Italy? :brock:

3 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

What happens if you go undefeated this season? Move to Spain or Italy? :brock:

I'd be surprised if we go unbeaten this season,if we do then we may stand a chance of doing well in the second tier next season :lol: 

The Unbeaten Run Ends

It wasn't mine but it was Heidenheim's!

CqBDptr.png?1

It was a really even game but we were clinical and what win that was!

October 2036

Fixtures

KvGiTIA.png?1

League Table

OhXlonf.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Out unbeaten run carried on as we won all three matches as we finished the month in third place which is a playoff spot but we do have a game in hand on our rivals Arminia Bielefeld who played on the 31/10 whereas we play our fixture on the 1/11.The games against Heidenheim and Zwickau were both really close matches but it was our finishing that gave us the win much to my relief as we no longer outright top for the most draws this season!I think it is going to be too close to call on the remainder of the season as it looks like anyone can take points off another team.

Four games in November and we will be facing Vfr Aalen,Duisburg,Hallescher FC and SSV Jahn Regensburg.An easier month on paper as we are playing the two teams at the bottom so expect me to drop points against one of them as dropping points against a lower placed team seems to be a speciality.The highlight fixture is definitely against Duisburg and it could be streak vs streak if we both get through our next match without losing.The partnerships between players have started forming and I can tell the cohesion in the team as improved so we could start to open up a gap on those chasing ourselves.

November 2036

Fixtures

eB7PkY9.png?1

League Table

Hwwkt3I.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was a completely weird month as we picked up seven points from twelve as we finished the month in third place which is still great for us but I'm not happy with how things went down.We won the two harder matches which included ending Duisburg unbeaten run with a 4-2 win which I have to thank our defence as they played a massive part in that victory,The points dropped were against the two of the worst teams in the league,the Vfr Aalen match went wrong from the get go as we had a player sent off in the 2nd minute and after that we struggled to get into the game properly.The match against SSV Jahn Regensburg infuriated me the most as we blew a 2-0 lead with the equalising goal being scored in injury time at the end of the match,we could not have picked a worse time to switch off.

Three games in December and we will be facing Borussia M'Gladbach II,Offenbach and Borussia Dortmund II.If we can stay among the top spots that will be brilliant as it means we are still challenging while being in the second half of the season which is more than I originally hoped for.December will also bring us our first youth intake preview,I'm not expecting much as it takes two seasons to be able to play the intake so a lot of things can happen,we could get a top prospect now but he may not be much in the future if we sign better players so it is quite hard to judge as we don't know what will happen.

Youth Intake Preview

ztsHmOK.png?1

Yikes!

Play the 4-2-3-1 Wide and convert a few of those wingers into Wingbacks!

3 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

Play the 4-2-3-1 Wide and convert a few of those wingers into Wingbacks!

I've got plenty of time to train them as well as I can't play them till they are 17 :lol: 

December 2036

Fixtures

1XRDBS0.png?1

League Table

cFrdc4m.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won all three games which was fantastic as we moved into first place thanks to our superior goal difference.It is still ridiculously close as three points separate the top four teams so there is still plenty to play for,I am hoping we see one of the teams start to fall away in the second half of the season.On the pitch,this month was our best for performances as the cohesion is now at a good level and you can tell as the positioning of players has improved massively,if we can carry this on then it could be a successful season.

Three games in January,one friendly and two league games.The friendly is the first match and that is against Altona 93,they are a lower league side and I will be using this game for fitness reasons.The two league games we are playing are against Bayern II and Erzgebirge Aue,if we are in the top three that will be brilliant but I know Bayern II will be the most difficult of the two fixtures as they have some the best German youngsters in their team but they are under performing so anything can happen.If we can pick up four points then I will be over the moon.With January now here,I will be looking at players who's contract is expiring at the end of the season,I've already identified seven players who can add something to the team and all fall into the catergory of 16-19 so I am hoping we can get some of them in.

January 2037

Fixtures

iJoXzWw.png?1

League Table

XDthdjo.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up three points in January which isn't a bad return but we have dropped to second place and the race at the top is even closer as one point separates the top four,Duisburg do have a game in hand and I am expecting them to win it so that would move us down to third place three points behind Duisburg.We tried our best against Bayern II but fell short but we did thump Erzgebirge Aue 4-1 in which we scored all five goals so that was a very pleasing reaction after a loss.I mentioned looking at seven players to sign as their contracts were expiring in the summer,four of these have agreed to join us,two want to wait a bit longer to negotiate and I doubt I will sign the other one as his alternative has agreed to join us.

We play four times in February and we will be locking horns against Weiche,Werder Bremen II,Chemnitzer and Holstein Kiel.I don't have to say how big a match the game against Holstein Kiel is as we have the same record as each other and we are above them by three goals,our last meeting was a draw but I am hoping that having home advantage will play to our favour as this is a must win match.For February,I would be over the moon with eight points as that should keep us in the title fight.

February 2037

Fixtures

R2XB9LC.png?1

League Table

biq47nS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am both over the moon and annoyed with what happened on the pitch this month.I am over the moon with picking up ten points but I am annoyed as the ref did us over in the game against Weiche as we had a goal disallowed for offside when it wasn't and Weiche would score the equaliser in an offside position.The second half of the month has seen me worship the ground Habrun walks on as he scored five in two games,he was only playing due to a five week injury to Tanasijevic which occurred before the Chemnitzer FC,we also lost our goalkeeper Beltran to flu but he will be back early in March.We're just one point behind Heidenheim but it is still too close to call as one point separates the top three.

We play four times in March and the biggest of these four comes in our first fixture of the month as we have a derby game against Arminia Bielefeld.We also face Meppen,Köln II and Uerdingen.I would love us to pick up eight points from these four games as it will keep us in contention for a top three spot and let us continue our challenge for promotion.Ideally we need to pick up as many points as possible in March as we have a really tough run in which includes both Heidenheim and Duisburg.

March 2037

Fixtures

oSrqmYg.png?1

League Table

5MeEj8s.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points from twelve as we dropped to third place,we only have a one point lead over Holstein Kiel and a four point lead Arminia Bielefeld but we're not that far behind Duisburg and Heidenheim so it's too close to call with seven games to go.During the month we obtained bragging rights over Arminia Bielefeld as we beat them but I was disappointed at how we finished the month off as we conceded two late goals against Köln II while we were missing quite a few players against Uerdingen through a combination of suspension,injuries and international call ups so I was pleased with that point.

April is our biggest month to date as we have two must win games during the month,During the month we are facing both Heidenheim and Duisburg,winning these two games could completely change everything and there is a lot to play for so both games will be a fascinating encounter.We also play Zwickau and Vfr Aalen,both of these games are winnable but I am more eager for the game against Vfr Aalen as we owe them a beating after losing to them in November.I want to get eight points as that should keep us in the fight for a top three spot.If we can get a win against one of Heidenheim or Duisburg then that will be a welcomed bonus as that could give us momentum going into May.

Youth Intake 2037

The Intake

991zztW.png?1

Top Prospect

8cRe2MZ.png?1

Segfwul.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not a lot to say about the intake,it's still early days at the club so I cannot put any comment about Jost.At this level he could become a third choice keeper as we have better options at the moment but I don't plan on staying at this level for long so he could find himself being left behind in a couple of years.

I did laugh a bit due to him being a goalkeeper,at Stade Francais we had a lot of keepers coming through so it's nice to see that things don't change too much despite being at a different club!

What about Dvorak the D(L)?

He might be able to turn into a serviceable backup. I don't mind 2 star backups to round out a roster for emergency duty. Especially if they have good personalities or need HGC.

2 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

What about Dvorak the D(L)?

He might be able to turn into a serviceable backup. I don't mind 2 star backups to round out a roster for emergency duty. Especially if they have good personalities or need HGC.

I've signed everyone down to Çaglar,It's not that I don't rate them,I just think it's harder to judge on where we are going to be in two seasons when they are able to play.If we are at this level in two season then could make a good backup player.If we are in the second tier then we may have higher quality players which push the other star ratings down.

April 2036

Fixtures

HxrPQVi.png?1

League Table

8TkkeFr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we won every game as we moved to the top of the table on goal difference,I am over the moon with the thumpings of Heidenheim and Duisburg as I wasn't expecting either scoreline.The Vfr Aalen made me nearly tear the rest of my hair out as we blew a 4-1 lead,thankfully Weis completed his hat-trick in the dying minutes of the game.The Zwickau game was a boring affair settled by a goal from a set piece.Downside of this month is that I can't even celebrate clinching a playoff spot as we haven't even done that and there is the outside chance that Holstein Kiel could cause problems for everyone.

We're into May and we play three more games.Our games are against Hallescher FC,SSV Jahn Regensburg and Borussia M'Gladbach II.I think we will need to get four points for a playoff spot,six points from second place and win all three for the title.We definitely have the easier run in of the three teams and it could be Dusiburg who miss out on automatic promotion as they have to face to tough teams in Holstein Kiel and Chemnitzer FC.If we do mess it up ourselves and end up in the playoffs then we will face 16th place in 2,Bundesliga which will more than likely be one of St.Pauli or Braunschweig.

Posted (edited)

May 2037

Fixtures

kz1DI25.png?1

League Table

8UCPu51.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from our three games saw us clinch the title by four points,we put in a solid performance against Hallescher FC but we under performed against SSV Jahn Regensburg and despite the result,I wasn't very happy with the way we played.We played the role of the bad guy as Borussia M'Gadbach II had their relegation confirmed on the last day of the season,they missed survival on goal difference.I called it back in April when I said Duisburg could miss out on automatic promotion and they did so as they messed things up on the last day of the season against Holstein Kiel.

End of season update to follow then onto the second tier!

Edited by B.W.G

Posted (edited)

eCmsUtj.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - 3.Liga - End of Season - 2036/37

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - ReleasedYouth

We bought in nineteen players for a grand total of £0 so I think I did really well as I looked to inject youth into what remained of a ageing first team.I wasn't expecting much coming into the new season as I just wanted to exceed expectations.For the players released,two players retired and five were released,all of these were before I took over at the club so I can't comment on any of them,I also had no interest in attempting to sign any of them back as they were not in my 19 and under category for signings

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

3.Liga - Winners

RoRlo4Q.png?1

That was one of the hardest fought leagues I have ever been in,even when going into the final month of the season there was no guarantee we were going to get a top three spot.Luckily for us we put some solid performances towards the end of the season and ended up winning the title in the penultimate game of the season.Coming up with us is Heidenheim who were last in the second tier in the 33/34 season,Duisburg would miss out on promotion after losing to St.Paul in the playoff.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

0rrQOTK.png?1

Joakim Tanasijevic

Michael Zech

Guido Weis

Felix Düring

José Manuel

Manager's Thoughts

What a race to the end that was as it took till match day 37 to wrap the title up,we have our form in the second half of the season to thank as we turned a lot of the draws in the first half of the season into victories in the second half.I am even more relieved as my unintentional gamble paid off as I screwed up by not reading the rules of the division which meant I didn't have enough u23 German players in the match day squad so I had to give up a space on the sub bench which meant only having six subs,if we didn't get promoted then I would of have to sell a lot of the players and invest in German players.The finances are terrible as we are £2 million in debt despite being £13k under the wage budget so there isn't much I can do other than pray for a better additional sponsor as that is up in June.I am also hoping we can more from Club Membership as that could help with the finances but we should be in much better shape financially this time next year as there is actual prize money for league positions!

Next season we will be in the second tier and this will begin our long road to the top of German football.With my philosophy of only signing players 19 and under,I am not expecting fireworks straight away but instead I will be developing them so we could potentially challenge the top of the second tier in three to four seasons.You get £7,24 million for coming bottom of the 2.Bundesliga which will wipe my debt out and possibly allow us to start doing up grades and invest more into the first team by actually being allowed to sign players!My only aim is to attempt to survive next season but I won't have to worry about the limitations caused by u23 German players as there doesn't seem to be a limit so I will be able to field my strongest team right from the off.We also have four players coming in who will be able to add to our first team so I am looking forward to next season.

Münster Career

Ub7OpRA.png

Münster Player Stats

Ufq2peD.png

Edited by B.W.G

Commercial Summary

5hHGb1j.png?1

As it's the first season,I don't have much to say,The only thing I can talk about is the increase in sponsorship which is from an increase of the Club Membership.All of this will improve next season as we will be in a more reputable league.The weird thing from this is actually Duwe's lack of a shirt number,he played 35 times so there is no way he didn't have a shirt number!

Posted (edited)

stSLDZN.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - 3.Liga - Pre-Season - 2037/38

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

Just the five players came in,all of them have high potential and will be in and around the first team.The only player out of these who will not be starting is Diaby as he is rated as our 3rd choice MC.We will be having a sixth player join as we have a Ukranian defender by the name of Olexandr Pets joining on the 29/7 when he turns 18.Two players on the outgoing,no complaints about the guy who left to join another club as he was going to get released anyway,Mapu is out on loan with the intent to sell.Nine players were released,they didn't exactly play much last season and were taking up to much money to keep here so off they went.

Pre-Season Fixtures

hozWtAf.png?1

It wasn't too bad of a pre-season as we won three out of four matches,I will be going into the new season playing 4-2-4 based off of how we played in the last three games as the players looked comfortable playing that.The result against AGF was actually quite encouraging as they are a top flight Danish side while we are a new team to the second tier of Germany so if we can play like we did then we may be able to surprise some teams.

The Team

NsulI27.png?1

bELeQvP.png?1

Key Players

KBqqjEJ.png?1

Zx1qsgo.png?1

rqQ4nix.png?1

6AJvvLZ.png?1

QIn8tlF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was a long pre-season as in which I feel I've done the best I can considering I have no money to actually buy players but I feel it's too early to judge what we can do as two of our players are under bids thanks to the chairman and they are for our best two players,these being Joakim Tanasijevic (RB Leipzig - £1 million possibly rising to £4.3 million) and Roland Exsalger (Four offers ranging between £500k and £625k),the latter is really annoying as I've just promoted to the first team.I would rather we keep them as they would be a massive boost to our survival chances but it looks like I have an interfering chairman.Even if we do lose them,I think we will have enough to survive but it will be tight at the bottom but we have a lot more depth in the team and I have bought players specifically for their roles so I think we should be okay.

The finances at the minute are not great as we are £2.7 million in debt which is probably why the chairman has accepted offers for two players but I think he lacks foresight as even if we finish bottom of the league,we would net £7.5 million and that isn't including and extra from games being on TV so I am not worried about the finances.If we do survive then I'll ask the chairman to start upping the facilities,coaching and youth recruitment as this will help massively in the future.I can't put a date on when we will get promoted from this division as it will depend on who comes down from the Bundesliga and the development of our current players so we do have a bit of time if we can keep making money each season.Time to get this show on the road.

Edited by B.W.G

July 2037

Fixture

JrFp9Qq.png?1

League Table

lAo08fv.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

An excellent start to the season as we extended our unbeaten run to three games against Heidenheim.We were 1-0 down at half time so it was a brilliant comeback from the boys as Duwe played the role as super-sub after coming on in the 56th minute and scoring twice late on to clinch us the points.It was an excellent debut from Taylor as well so I hope to see more from him in the future.

Five games in August,four in the league and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Hansa Rostock,Werder Bremen,Dynamo Dresden and SpVgg Unterhaching,I just want us to keep picking up points as I want us to survive this season,we should have a better idea at how we will do by the end of the month.In the Dfb-Pokal we are facing Bochum,we are away to them so it will be tricky as they are one of the better teams in the division,the big thing for me is that we are getting £475k for it being on TV so that will help reduce our debt,I want us to be competitive so I won't be disappointed if we at least put in a decent performance and lose.

August 2037

Fixtures

fVlwfN5.png?1

League Table

LClN1fj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we won all four league games as we finished the month on top of the league,am I expecting to stay here....most definitely not but I will enjoy it while I can.We took part in three really thrilling games and there was also Hansa Rostock which was actually pretty boring and one sided.We also won on penalties against Bochum in the Dfb-Pokal,we were helped a bit after Bochum were reduced to ten men,it was their striker who got sent off so that may have had an affect on the penalty shoot out which we won.At least the fans can say they got value for money after the fixtures this month.

Five games in September and all of them are in the league.During the month we will be facing SC Paderborn,Kaiserslautern,Ingolstadt,Union Berlin and St,Pauli,my only aim from these is to keep picking up points as I want to stay as far away as possible from any relegation fight!

September 2037

Fixtures

jXBBxJP.png?1

League Table

afw37QJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up ten points from fifteen this month as we dropped to second place but we are still doing really well.The games where we dropped points were against Kaiserslautern and Union Berlin,I have no problem with the draw against Kaiserslautern as they were the better team so we can be considered lucky to even get a point there,they've not been in the Bundesliga since the 2011/12 season but they are definitely one favourites to go up.I'd rather not talk about the Union Berlin game as it was that bad,the fact that we are their only win makes it worse for me.

Five games in October,four in the league and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Nurnberg,Darmstadt,1860 Munich and Bochum,my aim is to keep picking points up as I want to get to 41 points as quick as possible as that will see us stay up based on the previous seasons in this league.In the Dfb-Pokal we are away to Bayer Leverkusen,unless they decide to play a weaken side then I don't think we have a chance of going through,they are constantly challenging for a Champions League spot so I think this fixture may be a bit beyond us so I just want us to put a good performance in.

October 2037

Fixtures

OadN6j0.png?1

League Table

eri2iP3.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A frustrating month as we picked up six points from twelve in the league but I think this is the point where we start falling behind first place while other teams catch us up.I'm happy with the wins over Darmstadt and Bochum as both games were very good performances for us.The loss against Nurnberg was hard to take as it was never a 3-0 game and it really should of been a closer match,the 1860 Munich match saw us give it our all but fall just short.As for the Dfb-Pokal,we were minutes away from a sensational upset only for Bayer Leverkusen to steal it away from us with two goals in injury time,that was absolutely gutting.

Two games in November which sees us play Sandhausen and Augsburg,I'm not expecting anything from the Augsburg match but I want us to at least put in a good performance as they are one of the two teams relegated from the Bundesliga last season.I think we should be able to get something from the match against Sandhausen,hopefully we do get something as that will edge us towards the 41 point mark that I set.

tanasevic looks insane for this level

18 hours ago, rodesire said:

tanasevic looks insane for this level

I'm generally surprised no one else was in for him,I only found him because I was looking at the u19's and u21's national teams to see if there was any good free players.

He came through at Buducnost and left on a free.He is now worth £2.2 million and with eighteen clubs wanting him,I may have to cash in on him as I am pretty confident we can easily get £8 million for him if the chairman doesn't interfere.

November 2037

Fixtures

i9jXfuf.png?1

League Table

jb5olAv.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What an annoying month,we picked up three points which keeps us four points behind Kaiserslautern and we're now only two points ahead of Magdeburg.I'm happy we won the Sandhausen match but we should have had it wrapped up before the 90th minute which is when Tanasijevic scored the winner.A moment of madness from Castillo cost us anything in the Augsburg match,we were 1-0 down but we right in in then he went and got sent off right on half time,the second half was rather one sided and I am surprised we actually got a goal.

Two competitive games in December and we are facing Magdeburg and Heidenheim at home,if we can pick up three points by beating Heidenheim then I will be satisfied as I think Magdeburg are a bit too strong for us as we are still punching above our weight but I think recent results have shown that we continue to fall behind due to our recent form.We also play our first friendly of the mid-season break which is against Espanyol,these friendlies will mainly be used for fitness purposes as well as try to keep morale up as I have picked some smaller teams as well.

Youth Intake Preview

4ElxZyL.png?1

This is somehow worse than last seasons,there may be one or two who will stand out but we will have to wait and see.

December 2037

Fixtures

A9LpPjr.png?1

League Table

b1zQgW0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I did not see this coming,we won both games as we finished the year off at the top with a two point lead over Kaiserslautern.As you can see from the results,there wasn't a lot of excitement in any of the games as we won all three matches during the month with a 1-0 scoreline.I am over the moon with keeping two clean sheets as the goals conceded column doesn't look as bad as it did a month a go!

We start the new year off with five friendlies and two competitive games.The friendlies will be for trying to keep fitness levels up as well as keep the morale at a decent level going into the new season.For the competitive games,we face Hansa Rostock and SC Paderborn in the league,we only need one point for my original aim of 41 points,so that is what I want to at least get during January,we will be in the top two no mattter what happens so the more points the better.The transfer window is now open,I don't really want to do much but that depends on the situation of some of the players,we're £1.3 million in debt so I may have to cash in on someone,the best player to do that would be Tanasijevic,he is worth £2,2 million so if I can get a minimum of £9 million for him then I'd be able to make a decent profit and possibly get two or three players in to help strengthen the depth of the team but it is a case of wait and see what happen.

Just caught up with this. Good work! 

Was Tanasevic already at the club? 

I don't think I've ever seen a youth intake preview with all red. 

14 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Just caught up with this. Good work! 

Was Tanasevic already at the club? 

I don't think I've ever seen a youth intake preview with all red. 

Thanks!

I signed him on a free last season,he was in the Montenegro u21's and didn't have a club so I put an offer in and he accepted.

I have,funnily enough it was on a old save when I was managing in Germany.The club was Mainz who were in the top flight at the time.

January 2038

Fixtures

rijVwlP.png?1

League Table

5Vrh5Aj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

No problems with the friendlies as they were for fitness and morale purposes.For the two competitive games we were great,we won both games which has seen our lead to increase to four points due to Kaiserslautern drawing against Nurnberg.Both victories were impressive wins but I think the win against Hansa Rostock was the better of the two games as winning 4-2 away from home when we usually struggle away so it was a massive relief to get a victory.We've bought in two players,a Spanish left midfielder for £71k and a German centre back for £15.25k,we also sold another youngster for £40.5k (possibly rising to £100k) so we had no problems due to our income for transfers over the season.

Four games in February,we will be facing Werder Bremen,Dynamo Dresden,SpVgg Unterhaching and Kaiserslautern.The Kaiserslautern match will be a massive game as it is 1st vs 2nd and we have home advantage this time with the previous meeting ending 3-3.We do have some winnable away games as we are facing Werder Bremen and SpVgg Unterhaching so I am hoping we can pick up points in those.I would love to be in the top two come the end of the month but we will see what happen.We also have transfer deadline to day,hopefully there won't be too much change as I want to keep things settled but if someone comes in with an offer too good to refuse then we may see some transfer business.

February 2038

Fixtures

i6pGzvs.png?1

League Table

tbUNAT8.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

February saw us throw the form book straight out of the window as we picked up four points from twelve but we picked up all four points away from home whereas we lost both home games.Both the losses at home were extremely annoying as we did enough in both games to at least get a point but I have no complaints with how we played away from home.Our points has now dropped to zero and we are on top due to goal difference but we do have a seven point lead over third so there is a small amount of breathing room in the race for promotion.

We have three games in March and we will be facing Ingolstadt,Union Berlin and St.Pauli.We are now ten games away from the end of the season so we need to be at our best as we are now going for promotion,we can't afford to drop too many points as most of the remaining games are against top half sides so any slip ups could be costly.

Munster'ing the league!!

March 2038

Fixtures

KkuBmQy.png?1

League Table

mq24iOM.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

That was a good month as we went through it unbeaten as we picked up five points from nine.We are one point behind Kaiserslautern and seven points ahead of Magdeburg,with seven games to go there is everything still to play for.No complaints about the results as both draws were fair results as they were both even games with barely anything separating ourselves with the opposition.The win against St,Pauli was great as we dominated the match but I would have preferred not to concede two goals as that was harsh as the defence did really well.

Four games in April,we will be facing Nurnberg,Darmstadt,1860 Munich and Bochum.If we are to get promotion then we need to at least match Magdeburg's results as that will put us in a very strong position.I am not really bothered by going for the title as we were not even expected to get this far but here we are.We do have two really tough games against Nurnberg and Bochum as they are right up here with us,if we can beat them then that will help us massively as Nurnberg still have a big chance of getting into the top three.April also sees the next youth intake but I am not expecting anything after seeing the preview.My aim is to try and get eight points as that will leave us in a good position going into May.

Youth Intake 2038

The Intake

zTUi7UA.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

s6n6DuE.png?1

GBt80fm.png?1

Hot Prospect

HH6U1dp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

After seeing the preview,I wasn't expecting much so to see two players come through who could easily become good candidates for backup at the second tier level is actually great as they will be classified as home grown so will be very useful around the squad.There is another candidate who could have something to do with the first team as Bright Obi would be a good candidate for third choice goalkeeper as he is younger and has a 2* PA which will be more than acceptable,if we have two other goalkeepers who are rated more highly as having a lot of high quality players in one position causes a lot of problems as I found out at Stade Francais!

Posted (edited)

Wow i missed all of this ! good luck in germany !

What skin are u using @stefaanpeeraer is interested :-)

Edited by OlivierL

5 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Wow i missed all of this ! good luck in germany !

What skin are u using @stefaanpeeraer is interested :-)

Thanks!Think I need luck in Germany,the inconsistency is making me want to tear the rest of my hair out!

For @stefaanpeeraer The skin I am using is YACS

Posted (edited)

April 2038

Fixtures

t76tvV3.png?1

League Table

78qAcn0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The inconsistency is killing me and yet we are at the top of the table with a one point lead over Kaiserslautern who do have a game in hand over us but we are eight points clear of third place which means we have nearly secured promotion.Those two wins during April took us to 4 wins in 11 games which isn't great but it shows you how bad the rest of the league actually are for us to still be this far up.Both wins were a case of the late show as we didn't score the first goal till after the halfway mark of the second half,the draws against Darmstadt and Sandhausen were annoying as we should of won both games but late equalisers cost us.No complaints from the loss against Nurnberg as we were reduced to ten men and were never really at the races.

Just the two games in May as we play Augsburg and Magdeburg.One win from either game will see us win promotion,the title is out of our hands and will require Kaiserslautern screwing up in their remaining three games.However,if both Nurnberg and Magdeburg fail to win next game then we will gain promotion without kicking a ball as we have already played our fixture.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2038

Fixtures

sWt916n.png?1

League Table

MtYvI3H.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've only gone and done it,we won both games and Kaiserslautern blew it by winning one of there last five games which means we are going up to the Bundesliga as Champions,back to back titles in doing so as well.No complaints from either game as we dominated both matches although I was expecting a much close match against Magdeburg who were up near the top of the table throughout the season.

End of Season up date to follow then onto the Bundesliga!!

Yessss!!! Well done fella!