Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

Just now, karanhsingh said:

Surprised - Monaco and Lyon always do well! Although you are also very far along to be fair.

Monaco are in real danger of losing their "continental" reputation this season,Strasbourg are the most likely team to take it off them.Lyon is a bit of a weird one as they have a strong team,I think this maybe just a one off season and will be back next season.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

Monaco are in real danger of losing their "continental" reputation this season,Strasbourg are the most likely team to take it off them.Lyon is a bit of a weird one as they have a strong team,I think this maybe just a one off season and will be back next season.

Yes Monaco are always over rated in FM to be honest. 

27 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Yes Monaco are always over rated in FM to be honest. 

I never knew that. I did know they won Ligue1 in 2017. In all of the FM's I have played (since FM14) they have always started as top 3 team in France. 

Pernot Sold!

AsWfLSj.png?1

He was whining about not playing as Mutombo overtook him as a first choice keeper.No one was really interested so I was surprised I got this sort of fee off a Mid-table Serie B side,just need to recoup another £54 million to cover the cost of Quintavalle.

January 2034

Fixtures

UVHMkQu.png?1

League Table

BxSmYdG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What an absolutely frustrating month as we messed up once and we have dropped down to second place as we sit two points behind PSG.To make me feel even worse,we were let down by the attackers as we kept a clean sheet in every game we played but this is a massive credit to my defence,once again FNL showing his inconsistency,the fact that Roux is my top scorer with 19 and he hasn't played since November is embarrasingAs for the Coupe de France,what a total shambles that was as Clermont managed 6 shots to our 19 and we failed to put the ball in the net,we have massively under performed in the Coupe de France this season.

Four games in February,three in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Rennes,PSG and Marseille,this is an extremely tough month as we are facing the other teams in the top four and we have to win every game or PSG are more than likely going to run away with it again.I am also going to make a bold decision and drop FNL from the team as he is not performing and I am going to put in Piasecki in his place.In the Champions League we are at home to Tottenham,they are currently under performing in the Premier League as they sit in 9th,I am pretty confident that we will be able to do well and come away with a win as we have been in great form in comparison to them.

Stade Francais Global Network - Club #6

IDJ7RFY.png?1

unJwX94.png?1

We picked up another European club,this time we went to the Netherlands as they had some good choices.I wanted a mid-tier team and I got one,we could have gone with FC Twente but ADO Den Haag actually have the better youth set up at this point in time so I am happy to get a good team in the network,For club seven I will be going back in to the World category,I could easily get one of the remaining African teams but I would like to go into another continent,we have started to see clubs in Colombia,Uruguay and South Korea so it is a real possibility in the future.

98u5cJy.png

12 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Building up the Empire, I see.

I'm building it up just so I can tear it down at a later date :lol: 

As I've got the big five loaded I may as well go for the Champions League in the other big five countries ("Big 5" Pentagon) at some point.Germany,Spain and Italy only have three tiers so I will do there league system signing players 19 and under,England has six tiers so I will do a youth academy only like I've done here in France.

6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

It's very tight at the top. Your defensive record is great this season. 

The remaining psg game is home or away? 

I can't believe I'm saying this but we have the chairman to thank for signing Quintavalla as part of his takeover promise.He has played a massive part at the back in his partnership with Prevost which has helped in our defensive record.

The remaining PSG was away from home.We took the lead,they equalised in the 88th minute,we then scored in the 90th minute and stuck the knife in further with a 3rd goal in the 92nd minute.

1 minute ago, B.W.G said:

I'm building it up just so I can tear it down at a later date :lol: 

As I've got the big five loaded I may as well go for the Champions League in the other big five countries ("Big 5" Pentagon) at some point.Germany,Spain and Italy only have three tiers so I will do there league system signing players 19 and under,England has six tiers so I will do a youth academy only like I've done here in France.

I can't believe I'm saying this but we have the chairman to thank for signing Quintavalla as part of his takeover promise.He has played a massive part at the back in his partnership with Prevost which has helped in our defensive record.

The remaining PSG was away from home.We took the lead,they equalised in the 88th minute,we then scored in the 90th minute and stuck the knife in further with a 3rd goal in the 92nd minute.

That's true though you were just lacking a quality defender 

And that's an incredible result over PSG! First away win? 

2 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

That's true though you were just lacking a quality defender 

And that's an incredible result over PSG! First away win? 

It's our second away win,the first was in January 2032 when we beat them 3-2 thanks to an injury time winner from Roux.

February 2034

Fixtures

Vm3g8ZT.png?1

League Table

fkgWAdm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as my gamble of dropping FNL and starting Piasecki paid off as he netted twice and had two disallowed against Marseille which was a bit unfortunate for him.We won all three league games in February as we took top spot back off PSG but we do only have a one point lead with eleven games left so this is going to go all the way.Marseille were the biggest disappointment as I expected a better showing from the team in third.We escaped from the Tottenham game with a 2-0 win,the only reason we won was because of set pieces as Prevost headed home from a corner while Camara scored a free kick,Tottenham should feel disappointed that they didn't at least get an away goal as they battered us.

Four more games in March,three in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Toulouse,Strasbourg and Monaco,we cannot afford any more screw ups as I don't think PSG will lose in the league again this season.Strasbourg are going to be the most annoying to deal with as they are very tight at the back and are difficult to break down but I think we have to score as they don't score that many.We also have Tottenham in the second leg of the Champions League knockout,we need to score to get the away goal advantage as I this will be a very tough match if the first leg is anything to go by.March also brings us our next intake,the highlight being another striker.

Youth Intake 2034

The Intake

tj7gr5B.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

aVxHdzh.png?1

QaktBF7.png?1

The Hot Prospects

VWC9iBW.png?1

n7EYYV6.png?1

uD2e2j9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First up,what a ridiculous (in a fantastic way!) intake as this is actually a very powerful squad orientated intake.There isn't a stand out star as such but there are several players who will be able to add strength in depth to the team.Only three of the intake will not be getting contracts and they are Pascal Blondel,Agustin Aguilera,and Rayan Khalouta as none of these will have any future sale value.

The assistant manager's pick comes as a massive surprise as a goalkeeper wasn't even mentioned in either section of the youth intake preview.Do Marcolino is a local boy being born in Paris and is a supporter of the club.Surprisngly his shot stopping attribute is already better than Mutombo who is our first chocie keeper,they have a similar potential so he has all the quality to be a first choice keeper but at the moment is good enough for 3rd choice as we have a gap there after I sold Pernot in January.

For the three hot prospects,Charbonnel is the striker mentioned in the intake preview,I will say I think he is the pick of the intake and could become a great player,I don't have a poacher so that leaves me something to think about if I need to do something different up front.Not sure how we have Matos as we don't have any links to Portugal but he looks like he could be a fantastic option for left back although his injury proneness rating is something to worry about and I hope it doesn't hamper his development too much.Wilton needs a lot of work of the three picked but he looks like he can be trained as a Ball Playing defender,I do find it funny,I waited six season to get a centre back through the youth system and we then get two in two season and neither are French!

There are some other options to keep an eye out for,Romain Chevalier look like he will be an excellent candidate for a rotation/backup for the DM/MC roles while Roux is another option for something different up front as he is a Pressing Forward but does come with the potential to be a decent sale in the future.After fifteen intakes,the only glaring weakness I can see is the lack of right backs that have come through but I think we are set for a very long time and it can only get better as the facilities improve.

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Excellent month and nice intake. Crossing my fingers that this is the season for you. 

Thanks!

Generally not holding my breath for the Champions League due to what is in the way in the quarter finals.

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

DhKlMtn.png?1

This is without a doubt the worse possible draw we could of got in the quarter finals.They have won the community shield,won the Carabao Cup,into the quarter finals of the FA Cup and have a 13 point lead at the top of the Premier League and that isn't taking into account the game in hand they have over second place.They are an absolute juggernaut this season and they have already beat us 3-0 in the group stages!

If we make it to the semi-final then this is the draw

BpdvXTV.png?1

I would have rather of faced either of those teams in the quarter finals.The other semi-final draw is Porto/Bayern vs Arsenal/PSG....I would of been over the moon to face any of those teams in the quarters!

Edited by B.W.G

March 2034

Fixtures

43vJBlT.png?1

League Table

tG2wLOH.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This was both a brilliant month and a frustrating month.It was brilliant as we won all three games but the frustration came as PSG also won all three games,the ridiculous thing about this season is that both of us could finish with over 100 points but there will only be one winner.I was hoping to score more goals against Monaco but that will have to do,we still have a two goal advantage in the goal difference chart but we have scored more goals and that may count in the end if we finish on the same points and goal difference.As for the Champions League game,we won it despite being the second best,Neptune got the only goal from a free kick,Tottenham played a narrow 4-3-3 and their front three should of done much better than they did.

Seven games in April,five in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Caen,Guingamp,Sochaux,Bordeaux and Nice,we cannot afford any slip ups as just one slip up from us could allow PSG to take the title as it is that close so we need to try and win all of the games.In the Champions League we are facing Manchester City,this is the worse draw for me as they have been unstoppable this season and haven't lost a game so far in 2034 which is quite worrying,we are away from home first so hopefully we can do better than the 3-0 thumping they gave us in the group stage.

3 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

My suggestion is concentrate on the League if Man City is as good as you say. Make sure you keep PSG down. A few more years to CL glory won't matter if you can keep kicking PSG in the ***! 

The league is all I have left now,we lost 4-3 on aggregate to City.We did have the opportunity to open a gap as PSG drew 3-3 with Clermont but my attackers would bottle it the next day as we drew 0-0 with Bordeaux.

2 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Squeaky bum time!! Best of luck ;) 

Squeaky bum time at the top and squeaky bum time at the bottom :D

I have the easier run in of ourselves and PSG,if we lose the title then we have well and truly bottled it!

April 2034

Fixtures

98Ac773.png?1

League Table

o14U5vd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It is still ridiculously close at the top as there is still a one point gap between ourselves and PSG.As you can see from the recent form,we literally matched each other blow for blow and both us still look like we are going to finish on over 100 points each.PSG drew 3-3 with Clermont the day before we played Bordeaux,I thought we had a decent chance but my attackers went AWOL as we dominated the game but failed to put the ball in the net which was extremely annoying.As for the Champions League,we came up just short against Man City as we lost 4-3 on aggregate,we lost 3-1 in the first leg (still better than losing 3-0 like in the group game!) but we won the 2nd leg 2-1,we couldn't find a third which would have took the game to extra time,City have been on another level this season and could end it with five trophies!

Three games left to play in May as we go into the final month with a point lead over PSG,we will be facing Lyon (7th),Metz (17th) and Nancy (16th) while PSG are facing Marseille (3rd),Strasbourg (4th) and Caen (11th),we have the easiest run in so if fail to win it from here then we have bottled it.We could also help Monaco if we beat Metz and Nancy as they are in real danger of getting automatically relegated!

May 2034

Fixtures

oEkUMy3.png?1

League Table

gthBN6c.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's party time in Paris as we won the title after winning all three matches if it weren't for Camara's 91st minute winner against Lyon then we wouldn't be celebrating the title now.The games against Metz and Nancy were really that easy and we could have scored more in either game.Just as well we won all three as PSG also won all three so in both Paris sides hit triple figures for goals as well as break the century barrier for points.This has been the most nerve wracking season I have ever played on any save for years.

Also we gather here today to honour the memory of Monaco's life as a top flight team as they lost their fight against relegation this season.

End of season update to follow then onto season 16.....I want that Champions League title!!

Edited by B.W.G

9 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

Wow! What a season! Pipping PSG by 1 point must really grind their gears. 

Monaco I put down to AI mismanagement once the Newgens started dominating the game.

Thanks!I hope it annoys them for years to come and that I will also annoy them for years to come :D 

The whole Monaco thing is a complete fiasco from top to bottom.The new chairman is completely trigger happy as they have had six managers in two years so there is no tactical stability there,they have a pretty decent team as I would easily have seven of their players if I was buying them with four for the first team and three for future sales.I think there biggest problem has been a lack of income as their sponsorship total has dropped along with their average attendance,this with the lower amounts of money for final position and it is a tough battle for them.#

It could be a similar situation to Torino who went down on my save but actually came back up as a stronger side once they got rid of the highly paid deadwood.

4 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Fantastic stuff! Congratulations :lock:

Lyon away was the potential banana skin for you but you came through that and held on, what a brilliant finish to a great season 

I was resigned to drawing the Lyon game as I thought it was going to be one of those games where nothing went right but the footballing gods answered us and a miracle occurred!

Thank god I don't manage in England!

d87mnvn.png?1

I am relieved that we only have to deal with PSG,don't think I could handle Man City in this sort of form as they won every competition they were in.At least I can say I lost to the winners in the Champions League.

Hi. First of all congrats on such a brilliant save - I've really enjoyed reading it and what a result for you beating PSG by 1 point!

I have a quick question - on your player profile screen you have a tab for asking price, CA, PA etc. - how do you get this? Specifically the asking price, I'm interested in what exactly that means.

2 hours ago, IgnorantLobster said:

Hi. First of all congrats on such a brilliant save - I've really enjoyed reading it and what a result for you beating PSG by 1 point!

I have a quick question - on your player profile screen you have a tab for asking price, CA, PA etc. - how do you get this? Specifically the asking price, I'm interested in what exactly that means.

It comes with the skin,the skin is called Tiki-Taka '20 and can be found here

IZq4Czo.png?1

Ligue 1 Conforama - End of Season - 2033/34

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

One player came in and it had nothing to do with me as the chairman signed him as a part of the promise he apparently made,We sold Pernot for £11 million with the deal potentially going to £12,5 million,generally surprised that a mid-table Serie B side would pay that amount for him,he had requested to leave but we have a lot of goalkeeper options so it was no real loss.Nine players were released as they had no future at the club.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Ligue 1 Conforama - Winners

QUZ4lzv.png?1

We did it,we finally won the league and it was a very close run thing as we won it by one point on the last day of the season,I am relieved to have won it as if we had over 100 points and we didn't win the league then I would have been annoyed.It just shows you how strong PSG are as well even at this point in time to have pushed us this far but we get one over our local rivals.This season did see the departure of Monaco who had been in Ligue 1 for over 20 seasons but I am sure they will be straight back.

Champions League - Quarter Finals

x9NylPn.png?1

We entered at the group stage and came second in a group which contained Man City,Atletico Madrid and Celtic.In the first knockout round we beat Tottenham 3-0 on aggregate in what was two nervy games.In the quarter finals we faced Man City,we lost the first leg 3-1 but won the second leg 2-1 which meant we came up short as we lost 4-3 on aggregate but we performed better here than we did in the group stage against them.Man City would go onto win the Champions League.

Coupe de France - 9th Round

3hcHSCg.png?1

We beat Belfort in the 8th round before we fell to Clermont in the 9th round.We dominated the game but we couldn't hit the back of the net.I can't even blame a rotated team as it was nearly a full strength team (1 suspension and 1 injury away from a full strength team.).Let's just forget this happened!

Trophee des Champions - Winners

iAPS8TQ.png?1

The season opener saw us face off against PSG and we surprisingly smashed them,I knew we could beat them but I didn't think we win by this much.FNL scored four and I was ready to declare the world was ending as he doesn't usually show up in big games.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

CXWon89.png?1

Gabriel Roux

Mohamed Camara

Brahim Prevost

Guy Koungou

Augusto Quintavalla

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we won a double of the league and Trophee des Champions both of which was ahead of Parisian rivals PSG,they ran us close as it was a two way tussle till the very end,I only started believing we would win the league when we scored that injury time winner against Lyon at the start of May,Everything is going brilliantly as the value of the club has now broken the £1 billion mark and hopefully it will keep going up,I'm still building my empire up which currently stands at six clubs and we should be able to get a seventh one very soon which I will be looking at a country in my World category.Finances are great,the training and youth facilities are currently being upgraded and should be finished in November which will put them both at 3* which will be a great as that means there will only be four upgrades left to each.

For next season I want to aim for the big one which is the Champions League.If we get that then we have won everything as Stade Francais.I also want to try and win the other trophies up for grabs as I want to keep our reputation moving up.My aim is to make Stade Francais the biggest club in France before I leave,aiming for number one in the world may be a bit too ambitious as that is currently held by the English juggernaut known as Manchester City.I will also be looking at getting some more clubs for my network,two for the world category and one for the marketing category with the marketing option being in Asia.I am hoping we at least move into the top 20 in Europe based off reputation,if we get top 15 then that will be amazing.My other aim is to try help Roux further his goal scoring record,he is currently on 300 goals,I am hoping that he will eventually get 500+ goals across his career.

Overall Career

8vhXbK7.png

Player Stats

ZzQQIPU.png

Edited by B.W.G

2 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Congratulations once again! Roux reaching 300 goals another good way to top the season off. 

You must be thanking the board for bringing in the Italian now :lol:

Thanks!
I actually didn't realise he hit 300 goals until I started updating everything,turns out the penalty against Nancy on the last day of the season was when he scored his 300th goal.

I refuse to thank him as he was the guy who threatened to replace me if he took over,I've not forgiven him for that yet :lol: 

Commercial Summary

T55uTHb.png?1

Not as good as last years but that is because we got knocked out of the Champions League and Coupe de France earlier so lost out on potential income for Match day commercial,Competition prize money and Corporate & Hospitality.The increase in revenue from Sponsorship and Broadcast revenues has covered the decrease to match day commercial and Corporate & hospitality so that is good so it just broadcast revenue we lost out on overall.

We now sit in 8th place in the table for sponsorship income with £10.5 million.PSG top that table with £126 million coming from sponsorship.

"Big 5" Round Up

Premier League

ajZS5r7.png?1

It was the Man City show this season as they walked out of the season with five trophies.They won the league by nineteen points over the nearest team,they beat Bayern Munich in the Champions League final,they beat Man Utd in the FA Cup final,the Carabao Cup final saw City beat Sheffield Utd in the final and the Community Shield saw them beat Tottenham.What a season of dominance that was,shame the rest of the teams failed to really challenge them.Arsenal would also lift a trophy this season as they beat Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup.

Newcastle,Watford and Derby County went down,coming up are Blackburn,Aston Villa and Sunderland.

LaLiga Santander

LFIWwTT.png?1

Real Madrid were the big winners when it came to domestic football as they won the league and beat Granada (my feeder team :eek:) in the final of the Copa del Rey.Barcelona would win the Supercopa by beating Atletico Madrid in the final.There was success to be found in Europe as Spanish sides won two competitions,Athletic Bilbao would lift the Europa Conference League after beating French side Clermont in the final while Atletico Madrid would win the Europa League by beating Bournemouth in the final.

Down went Levante,SD Eibar and SD Huesca,coming up are Real Zaragoza,CD Tenerife and Deportivo.

Serie A TIM

bEZnSQJ.png?1

What a close finish that was as Inter Milan won the title on the last day of the season as they beat Atalanta whereas Juventus lost to Cagliari.It wasn't all doom and gloom for Juventus as they beat AC Milan in the Supercoppa TIM.The TIM Cup went the way of Roma who beat Udinese in the final.

It was Cremonese,Genoa and Spezia who were relegated this season,coming up are Livorno,Brescia and Virtus Entella.

Ligue 1 Conforama

ylZoXw9.png?1

This isn't a misprint,Ligue 1 Conforama has actually moved up to the 4th most reputable league in Europe!

My Stade Francais side took the plaudits this season as we made PSG our victims as we beat them by one point in the league and beat them in the Trophee des Champions.The other winner this season was Lille who beat Nantes in the final of the Coupe de France.Nantes would just about keep their top flight status after beating Nimes on away goals in the playoff.

The two down this season were Monaco and Toulouse.Coming up from Ligue 2 are Angers and Grenoble,this will be Grenoble's first season in top flight since the 09/10 season!

Bundesliga

39l2iPS.png?1

The fifth best league in Europe was once again won by Bayern Munich,they would once again go onto achieve a domestic clean sweep by beating Schalke 04 in the DFB-Pokal final and RB Leipzig in the DFL-Supercup.I can't believe I am saying this but Bayern are on of the two teams (other being Man City) where the AI has actually built a proper side which is why they are easily dominating Germany.Fortuna Dusseldorf beat Darmstadt in the playoff with a 4-1 aggregate victory to maintain their place in the Bundesliga.

Down went Hannover 96 and Mainz,coming up are Union Berlin and Werder Bremen.

Stade Francais Global Network - Club #7

jVMUTUf.png?1

E2bpDy5.png?1

We have started getting other clubs in the World category but none I really wanted so I thought I would go with one I knew I can get done,this is my second in Africa with only a club from Cameroon to go before I have the clubs from Africa I wanted.Club #8 will be Coton Sports from Cameroon and that will hopefully be September/October with club #9 hopefully being from China for marketing reasons being announced in December/January.

udHgfIv.png

Edited by B.W.G

3 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Commercial Summary

T55uTHb.png?1

Not as good as last years but that is because we got knocked out of the Champions League and Coupe de France earlier so lost out on potential income for Match day commercial,Competition prize money and Corporate & Hospitality.The increase in revenue from Sponsorship and Broadcast revenues has covered the decrease to match day commercial and Corporate & hospitality so that is good so it just broadcast revenue we lost out on overall.

We now sit in 8th place in the table for sponsorship income with £10.5 million.PSG top that table with £126 million coming from sponsorship.

"sponsorship" 

Congratulations and u won it with a bang :) how do u keep track on your all time stats  ( appearances, goals, assists ?) are they Stade Francais only and from the start of your save ? I copy paste those stats every season and create top 5 lists but it's  always a puzzle.. u can extract  all time stats or seasons stats but not club or start 'of the save' stats. 

19 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Congratulations and u won it with a bang :) how do u keep track on your all time stats  ( appearances, goals, assists ?) are they Stade Francais only and from the start of your save ? I copy paste those stats every season and create top 5 lists but it's  always a puzzle.. u can extract  all time stats or seasons stats but not club or start 'of the save' stats. 

Thanks!

For assists,I have to keep track of them as there isn't an option to see the all time stats.For appearances and goals they include every every club they have been at,with mine being youth only it's easier to keep track of as those stats will be for my club only.I keep track of them by using the customise current view for squad overview as the all time appearances and all time goals are in there.I'm surprised there isn't option to keep track of appearances and goals for the club as they have options for just league game and league goals/

vrY9j3E.png?1

Ligue 1 Conforama - Pre-Season - 2034/35

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

A massive amount of players were released,this total came to seventeen players (12 senior and 5 youth) who were in the last year of their contract,tried offering them out for low amounts but no one was interested so they were released as they were not needed.Husser and Thill have been loaned out for developmental reasons.We have made some money in sales this year,Nuno Morais was in the last year of his contract and was sold to Bastia for £1.4 million,he made 182 appearances for the club in his spell.I'm surprised we got £1 million for Menard off Nice as he was never worth that much so I was laughing all the way to the bank.Patsuria was the big name sale as he moved to Sion for an initial fee of £8.75 million,he made 267 appearances and scored 142 goals in his spell with us.All good things must come to an end!

Pre-Season Fixtures

G8vyT9l.png?1

Surprisingly we won every game which even included Real Madrid,even in a friendly that I didn't take charge of,we still beat the Spanish giants.Everything else went to plan,the players are match fit and the morale is high so we are all ready to go.The only other thing to note is that I have moved some players to the first team,these were Do Marcolino (year 15 intake),Nathan Wilson (year 14 intake),Sami Rigal (year 13 intake) and Rhodri Hooper (year 14 intake).They all did well when called upon and may feature at some point during the season.

The Team

hDuuH8l.png?1

Cx7gqWA.png?1

Key Players

v9AByO0.png?1

HZTkJcX.png?1

BifkWcK.png?1

ypg8Qol.png?1

CueljIh.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We are set and all ready to go for the upcoming season.My aim is the big one this season,I want the Champions League although beating Man City to it may be a bit tricky but I think we can do it in the next couple of seasons.Off the field,the upgrades for the facilities will be done in November and I will be asking for further upgrades straight off once they are done.The other improvements that I want to make is to do with my global network as I want to get at least two more clubs in it,one for the world (probably Cameroon) and one for the marketing (Asian country).I am not as bothered by what happens in the other competitions but I would prefer if we put in a much better showing in the Coupe de France this season.

For the club on a whole,our reputation has increased and we are now regarded as the second biggest team in France (behind PSG) and seventeenth biggest in Europe so I will be hoping for some more success this season so we can carry on moving up in the world.I did ask for a new stadium but the chairman wouldn't agree and he wouldn't even agree to but the current one so we can expand it as it has the potential to be expanded to 25000 which is better than constantly filling out a 20000 stadium.This season may see ourselves and PSG challenged by Saint-Etienne,they have spent the most this summer and have just had a tycoon takeover,they have signed a class goalkeeper who actually makes the media dream XI in the season preview so we know they are strong in that position.Let's hope for a successful season!

Edited by B.W.G

18 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

Good job cleaning out the deadwood. Remember Fortune favors the Brave...go for Champions League, but keep PSG down if possible.

Still got a bit of deadwood to go,I want to get rid of Antunes and one of FNL or Otcho then I will be happy with the team.Nathan Wilson is already better than Antunes and we have too many strikers so someone not called Roux,Keita or Piasecki needs to go.

I've only played a month in the league and I already feel the league is going to be exactly like last season :lol:

4 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Camara and Kongou look amazing! Good luck for the new season 

Thanks,we've started off well so I am pretty confident so far.

Koungou isn't even close to being at his best as he still has even more room for development.Camara has been one of the most surprising finishers I've seen,he has 46 goals in 57 appearances for Benin despite having 10 for finishing!

Someone needs to learn how to negotiate!

YePn2Z1.png?1

2xofrlO.png?1

Whoever is in charge of negotiating contracts at Newcastle needs to be sacked as he has just cost the club £85 million in transfer fees,£30 million for FNL and £55 million for Otcho.

Damn him to hell!

Champions League Draw

yKG0r5x.png?1

I really like being a first seed side as that is a really nice draw.The fact we got Bayer Leverkusen as the second seed side is brilliant as other teams who were second seed included Barcelona and Man Utd.We should be able to top this group with very little problem as I don't rate Shakhtar or Feyenoord in comparison to our squad and we look stronger than Bayer Leverkusen.

16 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Thanks!

For assists,I have to keep track of them as there isn't an option to see the all time stats.For appearances and goals they include every every club they have been at,with mine being youth only it's easier to keep track of as those stats will be for my club only.I keep track of them by using the customise current view for squad overview as the all time appearances and all time goals are in there.I'm surprised there isn't option to keep track of appearances and goals for the club as they have options for just league game and league goals/

Damn , you are right.. only an option if u are doing a youth only.

I do a copy paste of a stats views with average rating, goals, assists and apps a the end of every season.. but after a few seasons it is a real puzzle :( 

August 2034

Fixtures

biyOAf8.png?1

League Table

qsgWmfY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Just the one bit of transfer news as Helio Antunes joined Nancy for £3.1 million (possibly reaching £3.3 million),he had fallen down the pecking order and wasn't going to play,we did have two others fall through thanks to Newcastle.As for the football,we have made the perfect start in the league as we won all three matches but so did PSG,Marseille and Clermont so it is extremely tight at the top,we also won a trophy as we beat Lille in the Trophee des Champions.Roux has been his usual self but Keita has been really impressive to start the season off,he has played August in the Advanced Forward role which seems to be working for him.

Six games in September,five in the league and one in the Champions League.Believe it or not the biggest match is at the start at September as we are at home to PSG,the other games we are playing in the league are against Nice,Marseille,Sochaux and Lyon so it is a pretty tough month but I believe we can end the month at the top of the table,still too early to say how the season will go but we will know more at the end of the month.In the Champions League,we start our campaign with a home tie against Shakhtar,anything less than a win will be unacceptable as this is the competition I am taking the most seriously this season.

7 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Damn , you are right.. only an option if u are doing a youth only.

I do a copy paste of a stats views with average rating, goals, assists and apps a the end of every season.. but after a few seasons it is a real puzzle :( 

I don't go into as much detail as you but I do sympathise with you as it's a lot of work just to keep track of certain things.I've started doing extra spreadsheets to keep track of assists and clean sheets using a formula to add it up automatically for me so all I will have to do is put the end total for the season in.

Assists and Clean Sheets are the annoying ones for me as they don't even have an all time option for either one despite having All time appearances and All time goals.I do believe it would be possible to add some more options to keep track of different things.

@OlivierL

This the way I keep track of my assist which you could use for goals and apps as well (can't think off the top of my head how you would do average rating),

L1uaSRr.png

Using the D column as a example.D1 will be for a player name.Click on wherever you want the total ,type in SUM(the first cell:the last cell)...SUM(D2:24) for me,whatever number I type in between D2 and D24 will be added automatically to D25

9 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

@OlivierL

This the way I keep track of my assist which you could use for goals and apps as well (can't think off the top of my head how you would do average rating),

L1uaSRr.png

Using the D column as a example.D1 will be for a player name.Click on wherever you want the total ,type in SUM(the first cell:the last cell)...SUM(D2:24) for me,whatever number I type in between D2 and D24 will be added automatically to D25

thanks but u  have to typ this manually.  I would prefer a way of doing some copy pasting. I'm going to search for a solution and let u know. 

September 2034

Fixtures

Okw9ylM.png?1

League Table

hPPO2ar.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a fantastic month that was as we ended it with five point gap over Marseille.I have zero complaints from any of the games but the big news here as been PSG's month as they failed to win a single game during September as they drew three games and lost to us in the league while they drew in the Champions League.As for our Champions League,I could not have asked for a better start as we beat Shakhtar 6-0,Sami Rignal (YP13B) came on to make his debut and then made his full debut against Marseille,he has done really well in his performances and could be challenging for a starting spot at DL by the end of the season.

Five games in October,three in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Nancy,Bordeaux and Stade Reims,I want us to keep our run going so we can stay at the top but we do owe Stade Reims a beating as they were the only team to beat us in the league last season.In the Champions League we have a trip to Germany to face Bayer Leverkusen before facing Feyenoord at home,if we pick up at least four points from those games then I will be satisfied as that will leave us on course to qualify from the group in first place.