Numbers / Dorsales

Good morning everyone,

After update 20.4.0. I have noticed that there is no option to add the numbers / numbers to the players of my squad.

As you can see in the following screenshots, there are players that appear shaded and others that do give us the option to put them on. However, in many leagues it happens that only 25 players can be added and these are already registered and without the possibility of being changed.

All this is as of July 1, 2019.

Could someone help me or tell me where should I put this so they can try to correct it? It happens in multiple leagues, I attach several captures:

dorsales.png

cordoba.png

polonia.jpg

atalanta.jpg

Thank you,
Greetings!

Nothing to do with the update. 

every league has a date where the squad numbers are set for the year. They then can’t be changed for a year with only new signings being able to be assigned (available) numbers in the interim. 

At the start of a save, numbers are also locked until this date. 

Edited by gunner86

hace 3 horas, gunner86 dijo:

Nothing to do with the update. 

every league has a date where the squad numbers are set for the year. They then can’t be changed for a year with only new signings being able to be assigned (available) numbers in the interim. 

At the start of a save, numbers are also locked until this date. 

Now but we are talking about leagues that start on July 1, 2019 and you have a transfer market and many things in between, and nothing ... it does not let you add any bib.

Each league has its dates (around the end of August-beginning of September), however here it does not let you give bib numbers the same day 1 July 2019 ...

A Little bit weird. They should fix it, can you tell me where / who to go?

I also have that same problem.

Does anyone else have this problem? I hallucinate.

It happens to me with all databases, no matter the country you choose, before it did not.

Edited by Giraldi

Please can someone fix this for us?

We cannot enroll players in many teams, because they are already assigned to many players and there is no possibility to remove them, unless you sell it.

Please, I think it's an urgent thing. THANKS!!!

In every game I've had, I had the possibility of doing the numbers before each season played. Usually just before the season starts. However, once you have set it, it's locked until the next season.

The dates to change the numbers we know, they have always been the same, the problem is that it is failing due to the latest updates.

Take the test yourself, choose any country and when it comes out to assign the numbers you will see that many are shaded.

4 hours ago, Giraldi said:

The dates to change the numbers we know, they have always been the same, the problem is that it is failing due to the latest updates.

Take the test yourself, choose any country and when it comes out to assign the numbers you will see that many are shaded.

I just did in my save and I cleared every number and could assign as normal.

hace 4 horas, XaW dijo:

I just did in my save and I cleared every number and could assign as normal.

Can you please check it ??? Take the test. Load a league, choose a team and once you pass the first screen, go to the template, to the option to assign numbers and send us a screenshot. I would appreciate.

You will see what we are telling you.

Thank you!!!

16 minutes ago, Horcajada said:

Can you please check it ??? Take the test. Load a league, choose a team and once you pass the first screen, go to the template, to the option to assign numbers and send us a screenshot. I would appreciate.

You will see what we are telling you.

Thank you!!!

I still don't see it.

KwK8mcg.pngV1GbEXW.png

On 03/04/2020 at 14:04, XaW said:

I still don't see it.

KwK8mcg.pngV1GbEXW.png

Thanks friend, a question, when you started a new game have you loaded any additional files?

When I give a new game (with update of 20.4.0) without loading any additional file, the following happens to me:

RnViuPU.jpeg

You can see --> Squad Number Assigned: 54 (shadow players and numbers).

NBfWg7G.jpeg

I have completely reinstalled the game and the same is still happening, players with numbers are shaded and only a few can be changed.

Can anyone help us with this problem? If we sign, we cannot assign them numbers.

Just now, Giraldi said:

Thanks friend, a question, when you started a new game have you loaded any additional files?

When I give a new game (with update of 20.4.0) without loading any additional file, the following happens to me:

RnViuPU.jpeg

You can see --> Squad Number Assigned: 54 (shadow players and numbers).

NBfWg7G.jpeg

I have completely reinstalled the game and the same is still happening, players with numbers are shaded and only a few can be changed.

Can anyone help us with this problem? If we sign, we cannot assign them numbers.

Nope, just the ordinary 20.4.

But you can't reassign the numbers before you are triggered to do so. So if you go forward about a month you should get the message that you need to assign squad numbers, then you can do it as you want.

hace 4 horas, XaW dijo:

Nope, just the ordinary 20.4.

But you can't reassign the numbers before you are triggered to do so. So if you go forward about a month you should get the message that you need to assign squad numbers, then you can do it as you want.

Thank you, we will look to see ... but I advanced in a game and nothing ... I will tell you. I'm going to try it right now and right with Liverpool. Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Horcajada said:

Thank you, we will look to see ... but I advanced in a game and nothing ... I will tell you. I'm going to try it right now and right with Liverpool. Thank you!

No worries, for me it happened just before August. So wait until that at least.

12 hours ago, XaW said:

No worries, for me it happened just before August. So wait until that at least.

I have chosen Liverpool to do the test as you did.

Without loading additional data, only the England database and with update 20.4.0, the result has been the same.

I have played until August 11, I have already played the first game in the Premier and the problem is not solved.

I inform you of a new detail, when I assign the numbers in the first team, by default it is assigned to all the players, not only the first team, but also the sub-23 and sub-18 for that reason when and does not leave any number Free for new signings, it cannot be modified either because they appear in gray.

Attachment capture.

OZspjYH.jpeg

hace 3 horas, XaW dijo:

Don't know what I can day, mate. It works for me. Perhaps it's your skin?

Well look ... I have left the Base Skin, and nothing ... everything remains the same ... I do not see the option to choose the bib for all players, only some and others already have it and it is impossible to modify.

The problem is that if I sign ... I can't enroll them ...:seagull:

En 5/4/2020 a las 11:21, XaW dijo:

Don't know what I can day, mate. It works for me. Perhaps it's your skin?

Dude, we have already managed to fix it. It was a matter of waiting. Thank you!!!