Sports Interactive Community
zindrinho

Cant make 1st teamers available for 2nd team when match on same date

Posted (edited)

This is a game breaking bug IMO, when my 1st and 2nd teams have a match on the same date I cant set the players not involved in the first team match as available for 2nd team, there's an Ine - "already involved in other match today" coming up no matter whether the player is in the line up or on the bench for the 1st team, or not selected for the first team at all.

I have to move him to 2nd team squad for him to be able to play the match, which causes problems both with mentoring groups (the player disappears from a group when he is no longer in the 1st team)
And he becomes really angry for being moved to the 2nd team, when he doesnt seem to mind playing games for the 2nd team when still being in the first team squad.

I thought it might be because I added a couple players in the editor and did some transfer updates myself but even when starting a new game (with no editor files added) the problem is still there.

Should I upload my save game file or is this a known problem? I'm using the 20.4 latest winter update.

1.thumb.jpg.30038aea5ebf5cd687c6f108ba95a2a1.jpg2.thumb.jpg.745a563c70ba9278ec073db43a045e46.jpg3.thumb.jpg.d813e58a06270d2c3cd46a72bbc6fb0c.jpg

Edited by zindrinho
claryfing the editor part of post

thanks for looking into this @Francis Mooney I uploaded the save as Zindrinho matchdaysquad

this save is right at the time where it says Ine, I have a save from a few days before that if you need, also another one that is a week or 10 days before this happens.

It works only if 1st and 2nd team have game at different hours of the day. The preview of the lineup will say that your 2nd team manager will pick the players you select from the 1st team, but it does not happen. 

Hallo,

I have the same Problem. The Players of 1st Team are only available for my U23, whren the games aren't at the same time. I can mark them as available and they and they are shown in the lineup of tthe U23, but when I start my game, i can pick them for the 1s Team and they don't play for my U23.

Please fix it.

Hi guys, just to confirm that this issue is currently under review.