Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
DanWakes

Players missing from "Player Search"

I'm searching "strikers" on player search and Lautaro Martinez isnt showing up, no matter what adjustments I make. 

I'm also having the same issue when I search wingers, Jadon Sancho isnt showing up. 

I can search them specifically but why arent ALL players showing up? Even when I just search all players I cant find either of them. 

Hi @DanWakes,

What club are you managing and which leagues do you have loaded? Also could you tell us if these players are appearing in the top search bar?

Thanks,

Harrison

I just posted about not been able to find all Croatian players using the search in the National manager search. After manually looking I found around 10 that didn’t turn up in any search. Big ones who play for English clubs and German ones too. 

I was talking to someone a while back and they couldn’t find certain players using the search engine but could find them by putting their names in the search box where your name is. Big players like well known ones. Then suddenly in December they appeared. 

Hi,

I've responded to your other post too. Can you answer the following questions please so we have a better idea of the issue.

On 01/04/2020 at 17:02, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @DanWakes,

What club are you managing and which leagues do you have loaded? Also could you tell us if these players are appearing in the top search bar?

Thanks,

Harrison

Thanks