Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
faust405245

If I remove a league can I set it to view only?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb faust405245:

Or is it just gone? Thanks

It's not possible to set it as view only. Remove is remove.

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I have a related question.

If I have a league as View Only, then afer a season or so add it as a playble league and then remove it will that revert to being View Only or will it be gone altogether?

1 hour ago, Fidney said:

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I have a related question.

If I have a league as View Only, then afer a season or so add it as a playble league and then remove it will that revert to being View Only or will it be gone altogether?

It'll be gone, as you can't change a playable league to view only, only vice versa.

16 hours ago, Fidney said:

When you remove it it's gone.

I have done a smilirar thing in FM 2019 where I set up Italian Serie A as a view only as I didin't want to go there in the first few seasons. Later I changed it to playable but what I didn't like is that youth intakes stayed like 2-3 players per club and not like other leagues that I loaded from beginning as playable where each club would get 10-15 players. I don't know if that was a bug or it is like that but it's something I will take into consideration for all my future games.

On 24/03/2020 at 21:57, JordanMillward_1 said:

It'll be gone, as you can't change a playable league to view only, only vice versa.

On 25/03/2020 at 12:35, yolixeya said:

When you remove it it's gone.

I have done a smilirar thing in FM 2019 where I set up Italian Serie A as a view only as I didin't want to go there in the first few seasons. Later I changed it to playable but what I didn't like is that youth intakes stayed like 2-3 players per club and not like other leagues that I loaded from beginning as playable where each club would get 10-15 players. I don't know if that was a bug or it is like that but it's something I will take into consideration for all my future games.

Good to know, thank you for the responses.