Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
shayo

Please Help Dont know what i am doing

Hey guys, i have been playing fm on and off now since fm13 but i must admit i have not had any luck, for some reason i have always played the game using swansea but i cannot seem to understand how the game works or what i am doing, mostly use my limited knowledge of football to guess and wing my way through and sometimes it works out for a bit and other times it does not, i do not know why it works out sometimes and why it doesn't, i have read a couple of articles on tactic creation and stuff and even watched some video tutorials but i am still clueless as to what works or not and i am really tired of playing blind so i wanna learn how the game works, can you guys guide me to a sort of tutorial/tutorials that could give me a great understanding of how to play the game or advice me on how i could play that will help me to understand the game better, please guys i really need your help on this