[Suggestion] Colour-coding/tagging messages in the inbox by category

Murdre Dukc

This is fairly self-explanatory. Hands up whoever never missed an important message in the sea of random news? One time, I missed a message about my player leaving - another club just paid his release clause so it didn't require a reply and I just noticed a week later that he's gone. Had to reload back to the start of the transfer window and give him a new contract.

I'm sure everyone can come up with a bunch of ideas on how to improve the inbox - after all, we all have email accounts - but here's a little mockup, with messages colour-coded:

inbox-cc.thumb.jpg.961219d0fd3cc269d82409b6ef4557af.jpg

Hilariously enough, this feature is almost done already - messages are colour-coded and categorised, only display the tag in the opposite corner, once they're opened. It's so pointless it's almost funny.

inbox-tag.thumb.jpg.7c7d365a1883e8496d54fe8cc29c559b.jpg

This tag icon could be reused along with its colour in the list view - as long as it's noticeable.

Another nice feature would be to be able to select messages which always prevent me from continuing the game until I've read them and clicked "accept" - sort of like an immediate-response scenario, except without a choice. Good examples would include a board takeover notification, a player having their release clause paid, a player leaving on free transfer, and other dramatic developments you normally don't have an input on but might want to react immediately to.

Edited by Murdre Dukc

• 3 weeks later...