OFFSIDE FROM CORNERS?

If it's indeed a corner straight from the corner, then yes. I've never seen one in my 750+ hours of the game, so if you see it happen a lot, then please let SI know. It's not hard, simply "save" the game and attach the file to a post in the link I sent and type WHEN it happens. That's all.

6 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

That had nothing to do with this issue. That was a goal that was allowed when it should have been disallowed for offside.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

That had nothing to do with this issue. That was a goal that was allowed when it should have been disallowed for offside.

I have situation where the team scored goal, but it was disallowed for offisde. When I seen replay. The player wich was marked as in offside, but he was behind goal line. So the player could by no means be in the offside, because behind the goal line, he is no longer part of the field. In the game it was offside. The rules of football say something else.

This is happens to both AI or human manager. I have seen AI scores a goal from corner, ref says offside; but it wasn't.

Is under review, it's a known issue; but you say the opposite from dev's. 

This went in my favor so I'll take it but just wanted to report it either way. I scored a goal that was blatantly offsides but was allowed to count. The game may not have registered the previous player's touch even though he deliberately played the ball. The goal I am referring to is the Wigan equalizer.

That is the reported issue in the linked topic. But I see no reason to discuss this. If you have any issues, please report it in the bugs section.

9 hours ago, XaW said:

This went in my favor so I'll take it but just wanted to report it either way. I scored a goal that was blatantly offsides but was allowed to count. The game may not have registered the previous player's touch even though he deliberately played the ball. The goal I am referring to is the Wigan equalizer.

That is the reported issue in the linked topic. But I see no reason to discuss this. If you have any issues, please report it in the bugs section.

In regards to the situation where a player was behind the goal line, afaik he can still be offside. Same way as a defending player can't step behind the goal line to play the offside trap for an attacker, he'll still be part of play. 

Edited by KlaaZ

7 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

In regards to the situation where a player was behind the goal line, afaik he can still be offside. Same way as a defending player can't step behind the goal line to play the offside trap for an attacker, he'll still be part of play. 

Yeah, I know. I still remember the situation with Italy in... was it the world cup 2006 or something like that? When a player slid behind the line trying to block and then the rest of the team tried to set a (dutch?) attacker offside. Something like that, but it keeps that rule in my head.