Sports Interactive Community
cainy1982

The game never cheats you.....yeah right!

So the latest version of FM is equally as floored as the rest, we are told time and time again that the game never cheats you and the old favourite "it's your tactics" is rolled out by Miles and the team. Personally I think the amount of patches and updates that are needed after the game is released is proof enough that there are endless cases when the programme is geared up to make the human fail no matter what they do. As Miles likes to find that one example amongst thousands upon thousands of games to "proove a point" I have uploaded a photo where apparently Jack Grealish had scored for me as England manager only for the goal to be nowhere in sight (if it can happen once it can happen a hundred times, the programme is floored).....funny how AI has never had a ghost goal though.

I only purchsed FM20 in the forlorn hope that it would be an improvement and previous editions mistakes learnt from but seems not.

Grealish non goal on FM.jpg

I have no idea what this post is supposed to prove, nor what on earth this is about? A rant about Miles and a picture of a screen containing a match in FM?

If you can evidence the goal raise a bug in the bugs forum. The screen shot just shows England lost 1-0

Why do people make claims like this lol? 

What good would it do for SI to force their paying customers to lose to ghost goals? 

1 minute ago, WelshMourinho said:

What good would it do for SI to force their paying customers to lose to ghost goals? 

Don't ask questions like that, their minds are already made up, don't confuse them with facts.

Bilderesultater for tinfoil hat

31 minutes ago, WelshMourinho said:

Because he made a purchase and is not happy with the product

The game is not rigged against the human manager.  If you have found what you consider to be a bug, then please report it in the relevant Bugs forum