Sports Interactive Community

During the season (semi-pro) if I adjust what may team is to practice during our given sessions I end up losing the entire session completely (becomes greyed out), this happens at all levels. This feels like a bug, but is there some sort of additional limit semi-pro teams have that the game doesn't directly inform users about?

Are you in charge of training or have you delegated it in staff responsibilities?  If you have delegated it, you cant change it

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

Are you in charge of training or have you delegated it in staff responsibilities?  If you have delegated it, you cant change it

You actually can make one time adjustments when you receive updates from others at your staff (I've done this with the Reserves and U19 team, the training disappearing after happens there as well).

Also, I do have responsibility for setting the training schedule for the Senior team, and the sessions still may disappear. Is there somehow an  extra limit on weekly activities after the initial reduction for semi-pro teams?

On 22/03/2020 at 02:19, JusDragon said:

During the season (semi-pro) if I adjust what may team is to practice during our given sessions I end up losing the entire session completely (becomes greyed out), this happens at all levels. This feels like a bug, but is there some sort of additional limit semi-pro teams have that the game doesn't directly inform users about?

Hey @JusDragon- This is a known bug at the moment and is under review. Thanks for raising. 

On 23/03/2020 at 06:03, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @JusDragon- This is a known bug at the moment and is under review. Thanks for raising. 

Awesome, thank you for the response.

It's the same for me, it's very frustrating, leaving the game unplayable in this respect. Impossible to train. 

It's been at least three months since this thread started, any news?

Same thing happening in my game (Semi Pro Level). 

Any fix yet? Ruining a good save. 

Same problem for me. Semi pro team, can’t modify or set up my own sessions. Really need a fix for this, yesterday, please!

On 29/06/2020 at 03:00, flase9 said:

Same thing happening in my game (Semi Pro Level). 

Any fix yet? Ruining a good save. 

There is no plan for new patch for FM20. 

its just another 1 of the bugs/issues which they dont care about and which makes FM20 one of the most disappointing releases they have made. I certainly wont pay full price for any future FM releases.

I'm having the same issue... so no fix for almost 4 months since this was posted.... man.

Same issue here, semi pro level. Really disappointed this hasn't been fixed yet and it's put me off playing my save which I was really enjoying. Been under review for months now...

I bought FM2020 yesterday. 

From my first game, I encountered the same bug that prevented me from playing like I want. 

The game was released almost a year ago, the bug has been reported for several months. 
Did you decide not to fix it?

Waiting for your answer

This has started happening to my latest save I am managing a semi pro team in Jamaica but anytime I edit the training to what I want to focus on for the week and click confirm it wipes the training out for the week. This is irritating and takes me out of the game experience as I can not set the team to train and play how I want

Posted (edited)

Hello All, 

I have been experiencing this as a semi pro team and i think i have found a work around. If you bring up the training calender (so dont change the training on the email "week ahead" page)go on the calender where you have the 4 week view. I have figured if you just "copy"(the buttons on the right hand side copy and paste) just copy any week. Then change the training to what ever you want if or when it disappears then just paste it back in again. And it will reappear. It will continue to disappear so what ever training u want in that week then just adjust a different week then paste that back into the week you wanted to change and so on. Probably to get your head around what i am saying just save your game first and mess about with the copy and paste buttons and you will see what i mean. Hope this makes sence. Not ideal but atleast you get to choose your training once they disappear. 

Edited by rufnek1980

Hi all, 

There are currently no plans to release an update for FM20 but recommend trying out the short term work-around described by @rufnek1980 above

Cheers,

Julius

On 06/08/2020 at 14:16, rufnek1980 said:

Hello All, 

I have been experiencing this as a semi pro team and i think i have found a work around. If you bring up the training calender (so dont change the training on the email "week ahead" page)go on the calender where you have the 4 week view. I have figured if you just "copy"(the buttons on the right hand side copy and paste) just copy any week. Then change the training to what ever you want if or when it disappears then just paste it back in again. And it will reappear. It will continue to disappear so what ever training u want in that week then just adjust a different week then paste that back into the week you wanted to change and so on. Probably to get your head around what i am saying just save your game first and mess about with the copy and paste buttons and you will see what i mean. Hope this makes sence. Not ideal but atleast you get to choose your training once they disappear. 

Not only this "workaround" does not work, it gave them an excuse to not even try to address the problem. Pretty pathetic that there is this massive bug on a main feature such as training and they won't even bother to try and fix it.

Edited by charlie_plaza