Sports Interactive Community

whenever i change the training from the calendar and press confirm the training becomes unavailable..how can i fix it?

Sorry don't know the answer but why don't you show a bit of patience. Not everyone who knows the answer is on here 24/7 to answer your question.

Ideally, (suspected) bugs should be posted in the bugs forum :brock: https://community.sigames.com/forum/726-football-manager-2020-bugs-forum/

At a guess, are you managing either a part-time or amateur club and trying to use full-time schedules or managing a full-time club and trying to use part-time/amateur schedules?

Sorry... Yes i have a semi professional club but when i change the ones day training for example the default setting is endurance and outfield i change it ouickness and resistance and press confim then becomes unavailable on calendar and i cannot change it back if i want it..is this normal or something i am doing is wrong.

2 hours ago, tonypulis said:

Sorry... Yes i have a semi professional club but when i change the ones day training for example the default setting is endurance and outfield i change it ouickness and resistance and press confim then becomes unavailable on calendar and i cannot change it back if i want it..is this normal or something i am doing is wrong.

Could you post in our bugs area please?