Coruna Virus quarantine Football Manager

Crazy how all football and sports and travel all getting banned. and many countries in lock down etc. 

I am in Canada and so far not so bad.! all though it is coming and will get worse. I am just glad 

Ive got football manager ! I mean locked in the house or say hotel this game will

100% take your mind off things ! 

and fill the void for the real life itch of football. 

all thought when I get a notification saying my player has a virus im like you bugger delete contract ! get out of my club. 

all jokes aside ! hope every one can stay safe and respect the rules and check in on your elderly neighbors and make sure they have supplies. 

Out of interest does anyone know if you don't send them home to spread infection because reasons, can you as the manager get sick and have to miss a game?

While on the subject has anyone ever not sent them home??

1 minute ago, Ultras500 said:

Out of interest does anyone know if you don't send them home to spread infection because reasons, can you as the manager get sick and have to miss a game?

I have always sent them home. this time im not going to just to see! 

20 minutes ago, Ultras500 said:

I believe if you don't send them home, there's potential it can spread.

I always send them home though!

21 hours ago, jbutton said:

I live in China so have been in quarantine for 2 months now, I'm racking up 162 hours every 2 weeks on FM according to steam. Thank god for this game otherwise i would have died of boredom. 

Jenson Button is that you ? ! get back to F1 please ahah. that's good that is what I am saying any one on lock down or suffering with out football need to get on steam and buy this game ! #1 gives you your football kick ! and is the ideal keep you busy game for others in isolation 

On 13/03/2020 at 20:22, Ultras500 said:

I never send them home because recovery time of using club docotr is quicker and it doesn't always spread.

Most the time 1 other player will get the same illness 

9 hours ago, Federico said:

Yes, let's bless coronavirus so that we have plenty of time to play FM.

Can't believe what I read.

I wasn't blessing this virus at all! I was saying for people struggling being on lockdown this game is great to get your mind busy and get your football fix! 

and can say my prediction was rite with FM seeing massive spike in players and them releasing it for free for a week! :) @Neil Brock do I get a special FM award ! <3 

Edited by Gross_Ballon