Since updating to 20.4 I have not played an entire game ... I play a game in 3D and after a while my computer freezes ... and I have to restart. I have the latest drivers, and I have tried different games, I have reinstalled it and nothing keeps doing the same to me. It doesn't give me any error messages, it just freezes and I have to restart.
I have AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

Do you know anything about it?

Thank you

Is this exclusive to your current save, or does it reproduce if you start a new one?

And do you have any custom graphic files installed at all?

I don't have any patch installed and it happens to me with games started and with new games. It seems strange to me, because before I was doing perfectly and now I am not.

I have tried different drivers for my card, I have also tried with low resolution, I have tried in window mode and my computer is still freezing. The problem resides in the last update of the game not in our drivers, because I have spent 3 hours playing Splinter Cell and I had no problem.

Thank you

hace 41 minutos, Kyle Brown dijo:

No obvious issues with your dxdiag file. 

Do you have any custom files installed? Such as kits, logos, skins, etc?

Nop, nothing!

Does it leave anything in your crash dump folder after it freezes/crashes? If so could you upload it?

It'll be here: C:\Users\kyle.brown\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020