cant understand youth rating

hace 11 minutos, HUNT3R dijo:

This would be worth a read

thanks, i read it and saw it works alongisde  Youth Coaching, Youth Recruitment and Game Importance

so one last question, what if lets say im managing an egyptian club and over the years i can make the Youth Coaching and Youth Recruiment 20, is that club going to produce spain quality regens? seeing as Egypt has Game importance as Very Important 

Edited by MGorfain
more info

A couple of things that were not explicitly said in the others thread (at least I could not see it being said):

The rating of a Nation gives a sort of average of the players being generated from said nation. Exactly how the spread is, I do not know, but it's fair to assume that it is some sort of normal distribution of PA around it youth rating. I think big population nations with low game importance are "corrected" a bit with a higher youth rating because the youth being generated in game are a simulated best "selection" from a larger population. Thus, the youth rating is affected both by the size of population of a nation and the quality of footballers being produced from said nation. 

Another important factor is that the game includes an average value for mentality of players from a nation. A nation with a 200 youth rating and near perfect stats for youth development in TOP clubs will not produce many high CA players if the same nation has very low values for ambition and professionality (low mentality values). Low mentality values is the case for quite a lot of the nations with a youth rating that seems to be too high. 

On 13/03/2020 at 07:07, MGorfain said:

thanks, i read it and saw it works alongisde  Youth Coaching, Youth Recruitment and Game Importance

so one last question, what if lets say im managing an egyptian club and over the years i can make the Youth Coaching and Youth Recruiment 20, is that club going to produce spain quality regens? seeing as Egypt has Game importance as Very Important 

Imagine this. Having the best facilities and coaching and managing in Egypt you'll have the best chance (remember CHANCE not a GUARANTEE) for best youth in your country. I don't know how good 'average' Egyptian but he isn't as good as 'average' Spaniard. But if you'll max facilities and coaching, you'll have better chance of good intake than 'normal' Spanish club.