Vanarama South recruitment

• Trials. A lot of trials. Constantly be on the lookout for players with expired contracts (either the ones offering themselves at you, or filter player search by various attributes, reputation, national appearances or personalities).
  • Hire a DoF and keep asking him for transfer suggestions. I've had numerous cases in the past where he would suggest me a 3,5-4* current ability player, that I ended up signing (offer trial or request Scout Report).
  • Request Team Reports on teams from League One or League Two. Scouts will recommend you their players that are interested in joining on loan.
  • Set up Screen Flow and track youth leagues for players with stats that stand out.

1 hour ago, Zemahh said:
  • Trials. A lot of trials. Constantly be on the lookout for players with expired contracts (either the ones offering themselves at you, or filter player search by various attributes, reputation, national appearances or personalities).
  • Hire a DoF and keep asking him for transfer suggestions. I've had numerous cases in the past where he would suggest me a 3,5-4* current ability player, that I ended up signing (offer trial or request Scout Report).
  • Request Team Reports on teams from League One or League Two. Scouts will recommend you their players that are interested in joining on loan.
  • Set up Screen Flow and track youth leagues for players with stats that stand out.

How do you request team report mate? Im currently Alfreton Town and this sounds like it will help!