B team not playing

Hello !

I am playing in Spain with Hercules de Alicante, and I'm now 5/6 season in, and fighting for a UCL spot.
I have a problem though : my B team isn't playing.

It says they are in D3 G6 but there is not match in the calendar. I would say that this is because it is a non-playable championship.
It's my first time managing a team in Spain so I don't know how it works.

Also, this B team is semi-pro, but i can't ask the board to improve it, either by going full pro or adding extra money for the staff or whatever...

This is pretty frustrating :(

Do you have any tips for this kind of problem ?

Edit : it is also the same with training, I can't make my players to train with my first team.
Should i put all players in A team and mark them as available to play with B team ?

Edited by Extazx2

I have the same problem with second team created by a Bundesliga team, it gets placed into German Regional Division, but there is no database, no schedule and the team is not playing. When I go to add league setting, there is nothing under the 3. Liga.

I find that B teams in Germany/Spain are almost always Semi-Pro, which is mostly not the same in real life. Sending a player to them almost always has a negative effect on their development because they're not training full time. 

8 minutes ago, nickoo said:

I find that B teams in Germany/Spain are almost always Semi-Pro, which is mostly not the same in real life. Sending a player to them almost always has a negative effect on their development because they're not training full time. 

Well that shouldn't be the case, right? Or at least we should be given a chance to promote the club somehow?

The teams can be promoted from the non-playable leagues - for example, Dortmund II is in the Regionaliga, but after my first season got promoted to 3. Liga and played matches as normal.

1 minute ago, -cbp said:

Well that shouldn't be the case, right? Or at least we should be given a chance to promote the club somehow?

The players should be training full time no matter if they're playing in the second or sixth division. 

2 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

The teams can be promoted from the non-playable leagues - for example, Dortmund II is in the Regionaliga, but after my first season got promoted to 3. Liga and played matches as normal.

I didn't know that, thanks for clarification. So, even tho I can't even click on the name of the league to see standings/previous results, my b-team playing there still can get promoted, right?

4 minutes ago, -cbp said:

I didn't know that, thanks for clarification. So, even tho I can't even click on the name of the league to see standings/previous results, my b-team playing there still can get promoted, right?

Yep, it's usually based on reputation who gets promoted out of non-playable leagues.

I was confused because Bayer has a team in regional division for like 4 seasons now and they have exceptional youth and they tend to finish top 3 in Bundesliga every season. I guess they are unlucky.