Sports Interactive Community

Even though i load all leagues in England and Scotland i can't load Billy Gilmour in my save. Even managing Chelsea.

Same thing with Nathan Young-Coombes (Rangers), Moussa Sylla (Monaco) and a couple others. Fix this asap please. Gilmour is a worldwide wonderkid and i can't manage him

This can happen in FMT when there are data changes as FMT has a more limited database and which players are extracted from the database is determined in code by things like player reputation and ability.

We can't promise this is something we can fix but we can take a look at the players you've mentioned and investigate why they're not being extracted.

Is your league and country setup just England and Scotland with all divisions or are there any other nations? Which database size are you using?

Posted (edited)

@Alex Pitt Tried everything. Load up all leagues available from every country with the max players from FMT. It's really weird some -8 players are not showing up even with the whole system from FMT. I get the smaller Database thing, but on PC you can retain all players from a nation, and i can load up players with less reputation but not Gilmour. I think this is really weird. For example i can load up Ravil Tagir from Altinordu (Turkey 2nd tier) without Turkey selected but not a worldwide known kid from Chelsea? This seems a bug and not a hardcoded thing.

EDIT: Maybe you should look up to the way you handle reserve teams on FMT because even though this is supposed to be a lighter way to play, they still have a schedule and sometimes due to this, if i start a save on chelsea i would not have enough players to fill a u23 side for the Reserves Group

Edited by João14

Would definitely agree we'd ideally want high potential players with a growing reputation in the game even in FMT, but the reason I say we can't promise is because there are so many factors which go into choosing which players are extracted that one code change to ensure a specific player is extracted can have a big knock-on effect. Bear in mind a starting player for a lower league club might be prioritised over a youth player for a top team even though the youth player has higher potential because he's more important to that team, so it's not always cut and dry.

We'll definitely look into those examples though and hopefully we can fix it. Thanks for reporting.

@Alex Pitt Ideally as a developer i would say that you should extract players with a certain Potential Ability by default even with a smaller database so players with -8 and up would never be excluded, i'd take into consideration also that reserve/youth should be loadad into the selected leagues by a full extent as this will impact the reserve teams playing with grey players, even with lower leagues loaded.

Gilmour and Young-Coombes should be in there now.