Sports Interactive Community
ss03

Interface problems after 20.3 update

After updating to 20.3 I'm now getting the following issues

• Match stats in game - the passes completed, tackles won and headers won numbers and percentages are missing, although the bar is still there
  • A load of detailed player stats on the team stats screen during a game are still missing - only passing and shooting seem to be available for breakdown
  • Some news items aren't showing graphics correctly. The item you get before a game which shows the odds, form etc normally has the club logos in the top left corner but this area is now blank. News items where a player is highlighted as a danger is also missing numerous graphics.  Also the item where you get notified about player contracts expiring is now all white writing on a white background
  • I'm still unable to go back and view old matches but not sure if this is by design? The option was there in FMT19 when tapping on past games in my schedule

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Are you using a third party skin?

No it's the default skin. Playing on a Huawei Mediapad M5 if that's any use?

Edited by ss03

Here are some examples:

Untitled1.thumb.png.bc437bc71e0d7473631869b116722467.png

Untitled2.thumb.png.cca12263c4a491d0af55599910c3a2c8.png

Forgot to get a screenshot of the match preview news item but hopefully my explanation is enough.

The below is a new one I've spotted, any items I'm getting from director of football doesn't seem to have a subject title anymore:

Untitled6.thumb.png.0f99d15ec23cc7c750fc9fc1629cfeee.png

Hi @ss03,

Thanks for these Screenshots. Could you please send us a save game file where these issues are occurring? Details of how to send one can be found below:

When sent, please let us know the name of the file so we can easily locate it.

Thanks,

Harrison

17 hours ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @ss03,

Thanks for these Screenshots. Could you please send us a save game file where these issues are occurring? Details of how to send one can be found below:

When sent, please let us know the name of the file so we can easily locate it.

Thanks,

Harrison

Hi, I've uploaded with the filename "ss03 070320"

Hi @ss03,

Unfortunately none of these issues from your screenshots can be seen in the attached save; sorry I should've been clearer about the save game file. Is it possible that you could send us an older save where inbox items from January are showing?

Let me just mention the other issues you've outlined at the top too:

1) Match Stats in game - We're aware of this issue and it's being investigated by our Dev Team

2) Not all of the player stats in game are available during a match

3) It is by design that you are unable to view old matches from your save

Thanks again,

Harrison

Ok, strange! The inbox thing has been happening right up to the date in the save. I'm just updating to 20.4 so will see if this has corrected anything. After the last couple of updates however, I've noticed that I've not been asked to "Confirm Data Download" from SI servers when opening the app for the first time. Is this right? Normally there's a 2GB-ish download after the initial update in the Play Store

Still getting the same issue with the latest update, considering reinstalling the app to see if that does anything. If I do that, will my documents folder not be affected? As in I don't need to back up any saves etc?

On 09/03/2020 at 13:23, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @ss03,

Unfortunately none of these issues from your screenshots can be seen in the attached save; sorry I should've been clearer about the save game file. Is it possible that you could send us an older save where inbox items from January are showing?

Let me just mention the other issues you've outlined at the top too:

1) Match Stats in game - We're aware of this issue and it's being investigated by our Dev Team

2) Not all of the player stats in game are available during a match

3) It is by design that you are unable to view old matches from your save

Thanks again,

Harrison

Just to let you know, I've reinstalled and the problems with the inbox seem to be corrected. Thanks for your help

On 09/03/2020 at 16:42, ss03 said:

Ok, strange! The inbox thing has been happening right up to the date in the save. I'm just updating to 20.4 so will see if this has corrected anything. After the last couple of updates however, I've noticed that I've not been asked to "Confirm Data Download" from SI servers when opening the app for the first time. Is this right? Normally there's a 2GB-ish download after the initial update in the Play Store

Yes the Data Download should follow the initial update so that is working as intended. As I'm sure you've found out now, your save game files are saved directly to your device so you are able to reinstall the game without losing any of them.

Glad to hear the inbox seems to be corrected but do send us any more examples if they reappear in the future.

Thanks,

Harrison