Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
brfcboy

Ball playing centre half

Recommended Posts

Looking for a new one, roughly 30-40 million to spend, third season with blackburn, in the champions league ... Any suggestions ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just picked up Jean-Clair Todibo for £20m (it was instantly accepted so probably could have got cheaper). Here he is on my save 24/25 season. Probably won't quite be there yet on your save though.

cpOD5FK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to say really as you're quite a few seasons in. 


Personally I've had success with Axel Tuanzebe who you may be able to get depending on United's CB situation. Possible others that could be suitable are; 

- Nohan Kenneh
- Ben Godfrey
- Scott McKenna
- John Souttar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kristoffer Ajer, I signed him for around 18 million and he's been a bargain. He's my captain with a leadership attribute of 17 too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2020 at 05:09, Blue 4 Life said:

Kristoffer Ajer, I signed him for around 18 million and he's been a bargain. He's my captain with a leadership attribute of 17 too. 

he has already gone to man city unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out Aissa Mandi, Evan N'Dicka, Zinho Vanheusden and Edmond Tapsoba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s0ni42 said:

Jerome Onguene

Got this guy looking for someone to play along side him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brfcboy said:

Got this guy looking for someone to play along side him 

You want two ball players? Stingy. Cardosa at West Ham turned really nice for me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/02/2020 at 13:26, Mikal said:

I've just picked up Jean-Clair Todibo for £20m (it was instantly accepted so probably could have got cheaper). Here he is on my save 24/25 season. Probably won't quite be there yet on your save though.

cpOD5FK.jpg

He looks really good, great passing for a CB in going to check him out for my Arsenal save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...