Tactic 4-1-2-1-2

Evening All

I have used this tactic with the demo and now the full version of FM2009, it is a slightly modified version of the tactic I used to good effect on FM2008.

All i ask is anyone who uses it pleases end me feedback.

Leeds top of the league. P14 W10 D4 L0 F40 A12.

http://www.filepanda.com/file/fahwu5infpwr/

Am I bad added it now.

Yeah mate I'd gladly use it, love the old 4-1-2-1-2.

Where's the link though?

Evening All

I have used this tactic with the demo and now the full version of FM2009, it is a slightly modified version of the tactic I used to good effect on FM2008.

All i ask is anyone who uses it pleases end me feedback.

Leeds r top of the league. P14 W10 D4 L0 F40 A12.

Just had a PM asking me what team talks I use.

Well i set the Ass man to deliver team talks the only time I intervene is if the A.M has said well done to a player who has underperformed. I then change the team talke for that individual. I also change any player at Half time if they are having a bad game. I then drop them for the next game and bring them back on the bench the week after if they still underperform I give them a warning for poor performance.

They soon get the message my morale is very high and my players tend not to have too many poor performances. touch wood.

Thought I would clear that up.

Just do not br afraid to make changes. I will sometimes bring a youth team player in if a player is underperforming, as my team is reasonable strong for league 1 so every now and again I can carry a youth player which is good for their development.

quick question,all the defenders have direct passing(one more notch and it will be long passing),does a players have to have good passing attributes to make accurate long direct passes?because most defenders have poor passing attributes..

can i also use counter attack ticked?

quick question,all the defenders have direct passing(one more notch and it will be long passing),does a players have to have good passing attributes to make accurate long direct passes?because most defenders have poor passing attributes..

can i also use counter attack ticked?

No all the direct means they just get the ball forward at the first oppurtunity. They just release it more quickly which aids my quick tempo game.

Some would call it the old Wimbledon tactics, I just have quick players so getting the ball hit long gives my strikers a great chance of getting in behind the defence with 1 well timed accurate long kick.

Bearing in mind this tactic suits the squad I have available to me, making little tweaks here and their to match my players attributes.

Dingo it seems to work for everyone else. PM your email address and I will send it via email, anyone else having problems down loading it, just send me your email address and I will email it.

Email PM mate if you can send me the tattics.

Thankk

rob i am playing as manchester city with the same base of players plus veloso,guardado,akinfeev,chretien,taiwo my main signings.

Its working good for me but I want to tweak it a bit,it looks that it might do a good job for counter attack,what do you think ?also about the fullback marking ,isnt it risky ?

rob i am playing as manchester city with the same base of players plus veloso,guardado,akinfeev,chretien,taiwo my main signings.

Its working good for me but I want to tweak it a bit,it looks that it might do a good job for counter attack,what do you think ?also about the fullback marking ,isnt it risky ?

Glad its qorking for others as well, I found this very successful for Man City on the demo, feel free to tweak as required, not sure about F/Backs marking I sent them to mark posts at corners as Ass mann moans.

Atommo75played one won 3-0 against stoke with spurs.

Im glad it seems to be working for you.

Ronkeuren Hmm thnx works for me with PSV 12 played, 11 wins 1 draw.

Wow better succes than mine, you appear to be winning more games than me, well done.

I am just glad to help. Please feel free to tweak and post your versions of the tactic, reading the posts this morning there are still a lot of players struggling.

Archived