Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Simon Tipple

[Asia] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in Asia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Asia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues Forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling and league rules.

Hi! I'd like to have a discussion about some of Omar Al-Soma's stats.
First touch (4) :I strongly disagree and would love to hear the thought process behind this. On FM19 it was 3 which i thought was a typo and the researchers meant to put in 13 but missed the 1 before the 3.  This year it's 4 which makes me think that last year's rating wasn't a typo, and i'd love to know how this is reflecting his ability IRL. 12 -13 would be much more accurate.

Technique (8): Again strongly disagree. He has rightly been given the ''attempt overhead kicks'' trait which is heavily linked to a player's technique and if you see some of the overhead kicks that he pulled of throughout his career you'll realize that he deserves a boost in the this attribute. 13-14 would be more accurate imo.

Off the ball (8) & Positioning (13) : I think you got them mixed up. Positioning is largely a defensive attribute meanwhile off the ball is the offensive equivalent of it. It would be more accurate to swap the numbers here. 
I also suggest to giving him the '' Hits free kicks with power'' trait which accurately reflects his way of hitting free kicks.

Mauricio Britto - Al Hidd (Bahrain)
Eduardo 21072220 -> Al Nahda (Lebanon)
Daouda Toure -> Al-Ghafra (UAE)

HR Bangladesh
Didier Brossou, Petar Planic,Luka Rotkovic - Abahani Chittagong
Mailson 19019437 - Abahani Limited Dhaka

7 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Mauricio Britto - Al Hidd (Bahrain)
Eduardo 21072220 -> Al Nahda (Lebanon)
Daouda Toure -> Al-Ghafra (UAE)

I will log these so that they will (hopefully) be included for full release

1 hour ago, Gijs Gerits said:

Thomas Vermaelen is missing. He is currently a Belgian international player who, despite his age, still has a role to play.

There is no licence for the Japanese league.

17 hours ago, YO97 said:

Hi! I'd like to have a discussion about some of Omar Al-Soma's stats.
First touch (4) :I strongly disagree and would love to hear the thought process behind this. On FM19 it was 3 which i thought was a typo and the researchers meant to put in 13 but missed the 1 before the 3.  This year it's 4 which makes me think that last year's rating wasn't a typo, and i'd love to know how this is reflecting his ability IRL. 12 -13 would be much more accurate.

Technique (8): Again strongly disagree. He has rightly been given the ''attempt overhead kicks'' trait which is heavily linked to a player's technique and if you see some of the overhead kicks that he pulled of throughout his career you'll realize that he deserves a boost in the this attribute. 13-14 would be more accurate imo.

Off the ball (8) & Positioning (13) : I think you got them mixed up. Positioning is largely a defensive attribute meanwhile off the ball is the offensive equivalent of it. It would be more accurate to swap the numbers here. 
I also suggest to giving him the '' Hits free kicks with power'' trait which accurately reflects his way of hitting free kicks.

I Totally Agree, I will talk to the KSA researcher to upgrade his stats. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Bashar - all updated now.

I noticed that Xavi has a random tactical and playing style.I began a save several times and he had route one,direct,wingplay among others. Shouldn't he have a set tiki-taka passing style?

On 01/11/2019 at 13:41, Bigpole said:

HR Bangladesh
Didier Brossou, Petar Planic,Luka Rotkovic - Abahani Chittagong
Mailson 19019437 - Abahani Limited Dhaka

Luka Rotkovic was released today.

Qatar doesn't have competition history for the Copa America and the Asian Cup they played this year.

qatar.thumb.png.cf0be0677d0355af4d90277fa231845d.png

16 hours ago, Zek said:

Qatar doesn't have competition history for the Copa America and the Asian Cup they played this year.

qatar.thumb.png.cf0be0677d0355af4d90277fa231845d.png

The Entire Qatar DB needs update even players CA/PA as well.  all the FIFA Rankings for most of Asia teams are wrong and needs update.

8 hours ago, Ekzisten said:

The capital of Uzbekistan is called TAshkent. Typo in title 

1.PNG

To my understanding, Toshkent is the Uzbek spelling. Which fits, as @avtohas opted to use the Uzbek spelling for Uzbek player names and clubs.

7 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

To my understanding, Toshkent is the Uzbek spelling. Which fits, as @avtohas opted to use the Uzbek spelling for Uzbek player names and clubs.

Yes, that's the case. As for Uzbekistan it's a problem with the names (both for the staff and the cities). Most of the sources sites are using the old, russified version of the names, which, as you probably could guess, is not very well seen among Uzbeks nowadays. Indeed, Tashkent is a version used in English, but that's also the russified one. That's why I decided to avoid it, and not add it to the list of all other names, for which I might not be able to find the correct Uzbek form.

PS 1. Uzbek language is using Latin script as well and I decided to use their forms instead of transcribing their Cyryllic versions. That's why in some cases their names might look unusual.

PS 2. For Kazakhstan it will be more complicated, as they are currently switching to Latin. This process might take quite long, and their Latin is VERY unusual and unintuitive. So at the moment I use transcription, wherever possible - from Kazakh versions of the names, not the russified ones (but these are not always available).

The SAFF Championship is missing it's 2018 results in the game which was won by the Maldives over India with the tournament being in Bangladesh.

3 hours ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

There is no Asian Cup 2019 in the game

It happened already, back in Feb 2019.  

6 小时前, Sapa说:

It happened already, back in Feb 2019.  

I used the start time of Brazil, December 2018

By February 2019

There is no Asian Cup competition at all, not even the 2019 history of the Asian Cup. Now you can fix the new game

HR Laos

The Laos Division 1 competition is not in the database it is the second tier of Laotian football.

The teams from 2019 were:

Vientiane FC (5624443) - Full name is Vientiane Capital FC - Short name should be changed to Vientiane Capital

National University of Laos (5634149)

Bears Laos Football Academy (64046389) - Missing kit colours - The home shirt is pink with navy outline and navy shorts and socks. The away kit is all navy with pink outline,

Vientiane FT (club not in database)

Viengchanh FC (club not in database)

Quest United (club not in database)

Trinity FC (club not in database)

KPS FC (club not in database)

+ The B teams of Lao Police, Young Elephant, Lao Army and Master 7

1 hour ago, Weiry said:

HR Laos

The Laos Division 1 competition is not in the database it is the second tier of Laotian football.

The teams from 2019 were:

Vientiane FC (5624443) - Full name is Vientiane Capital FC - Short name should be changed to Vientiane Capital

National University of Laos (5634149)

Bears Laos Football Academy (64046389) - Missing kit colours - The home shirt is pink with navy outline and navy shorts and socks. The away kit is all navy with pink outline,

Vientiane FT (club not in database)

Viengchanh FC (club not in database)

Quest United (club not in database)

Trinity FC (club not in database)

KPS FC (club not in database)

+ The B teams of Lao Police, Young Elephant, Lao Army and Master 7

Thanks, hadn't gotten round to doing that yet but will make sure it is in for the Winter Update. Will also be setting all the ministry and company teams to extinct so they aren't clogging the DB up.

Japan National Staff

Maurizio Guido
2014/9/4 Released

Yukiya Hamano
2018/7/26 Released

Tsutomu Takahata
2014/12/31 Released

Atsushi Uchiyama
2017/12/31 Released

Eugenio Albarella
2014/9/4 Released

Takashi Shimoda
2018/7/26 GK Coach(TOP Team)

Tadahiro Akiba
2020/1/31 Released

Makoto Teguramori
2018/7/26 Released

Takashi Sekizuka
2012/8/30 Released

Ricardo Lopez Felipe
2015/2/3 Released

Juan Iribarren
2015/2/3 Released

Stuart Gelling
2015/2/3 Released

Shinji Goseki
2012/8/30 Released

Naoki Hayakawa
2018/7/26 Released

Hiroshi Maeda
Physio(TOP Team)

Ryosuke Kikushima
Physio(TOP Team)

Toshihide Saitô(DOB:1973/4/20)
2018/4/23 - 2018/12/31 Coach(U-21 Team)
2019/1/1 - Coach(TOP Team)

Ichirô Wada(DOB:1974/1/31)
2019/1/1 - Coach(U-23 Team)

Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi(DOB:1975/8/15)
2019/1/1 - GK Coach(U-23 Team)

Kentarô Chûma(DOB:1980/6/27)
2019/1/1 - Fitness Coach(U-23 Team)

Masanaga Kageyama(DOB:1967/5/23)
2017/1/20 - Manager(U-21 Team)

Kôichi Togashi(DOB:1971/7/15)
2019/1/1 - Coach(U-21 Team)

Norio Takahashi(DOB:1971/3/15)
2019/1/1 - GK Coach(U-21 Team)

Yoshirô Moriyama(DOB:1967/11/9)
2015/1/1 - Manager(U-19 Team)

Nozomi Hiroyama(DOB:1977/5/6)
2015/1/1 - Coach(U-19 Team)

Daijirô Takakuwa(DOB:1973/8/10)
2016/1/1 - GK Coach(U-19 Team)

Tomohiro Ogai(DOB:1974/1/5)
2015/1/1 - Fitness Coach(U-19 Team)

HR Saudi Arabia

Ferhan Hasani, Khaled Adenon, Valerica Gaman and Kanu - all should be free.

Hey,
Do I post about incorrect league rules here? Because the foreign player rule in the Malaysian League in FM20 is incorrect. 

Edited by Rhaegon

13 часов назад, Rhaegon сказал:

Hey,
Do I post about incorrect league rules here? Because the foreign player rule in the Malaysian League in FM20 is incorrect. 

no, there's another topic for that types of issues

On 04/12/2019 at 05:35, Rhaegon said:

Hey,

Hey, please post this issue in here for the relevant people to see

19 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

Hey, please post this issue in here for the relevant people to see

I will post there, thanks. I have another question, I've posted some correction issues on here too 

Are those in the data issues category or do I need to post somewhere else? Thanks

HR Bangladesh

Shahedul Alam Shahed (23193647 and 23331750) is duplicated. pls delete second one.

• Brandley Kuwas plays for Curacao national team, and has 4 internationals apps and 1 goal as of start of 19/20 season.
Edited by CrowBar

Ali Saleh (23402469) Al-Wasl UAE

Has now played competitivly for UAE and should be declared, with secondary nationality of scottish

Has no skin/hair colour details set

Won UAE Pro League's 'Golden Boy' last season (best young player) - missing from achievements

Should also have a desire to play football in Europe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50744073

HR Uzbekistan

I guess Paxtakor's finances have to be increased. Their new signing, Eren Derdiyock earns around 30k euros/week, according to Uzbek sources. It's much better then maximal possible wage in this club in game now.

On 23/01/2020 at 15:51, steff13 said:

HR Uzbekistan

I guess Paxtakor's finances have to be increased. Their new signing, Eren Derdiyock earns around 30k euros/week, according to Uzbek sources. It's much better then maximal possible wage in this club in game now.

Do You have any reliable info on the Uzbek club finances? I agree, that Derdiyok will be earning such a lot of money, but I couldn't find any serious info about Paxtakor's finances as a whole, and I'm not sure, if Derdiyok is paid from the club budget, or just one of the sponsors (either private or government) decided to cover his wages. If I find some confirmed data, I'll try to include it, but in that case I won't be guesstimating, as it might be too far from the reality.