Sports Interactive Community

Please help Touch just stops working randomly when ever i play FM20 or Fmtouch20 ? done it every day since i got the game , and never happens on any other thing 

Please please HELP !!!

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

Your AMD driver hasn't been updated since 2017 - can you follow the thread below and see if that helps your issue, please.

Just now, Kyle Brown said:

Your AMD driver hasn't been updated since 2017 - can you follow the thread below and see if that helps your issue, please.

Ok Thanks alot and i will see if that works . 

Hi . Not had too much time to play.. Ok so I reinstalled the game both Full game and FM touch and game won't play still as I am in windowed mode and even when not in windowed mode the touch pad no longer works . So this year's FM20 I WON'T be able to play. Such a pain in the Arse !! 😭😭

Just to clarify, did you also update you graphics drivers and still experience the same issue?

Hey Kyle , 

Seems i have sorted by actually plugging in a mouse , yes its a bit silly with a laptop but for now it lets me play the game and i can use the cursor again !! also updated drivers but that didnt do anything !!

No problem - I've glad you got it fixed. I'll leave the thread open so that our team can try and look into a more reasonable solution in the meantime.