Can I limit recruiting to just my city?

So I want to do a challenge that is a modification of the youth academy challenge. I want the focus to be youth development but to expand it to players only who grew up or live in the city. Is there a way to modify the DOF or the scout to only look in the city the team is in?

I'm thinking that I can only transfer in players younger then say 23 maybe even 20.

No loans in.

I can loan out.

And win the the champions league and top league with this strategy.

If I remember correctly, keeping youth recruitment low will have most players be local. Other than that you can always chose to only sign players from your city of choice, by adding "birth city" to the view you are using.

1 hour ago, XaW said:

If I remember correctly, keeping youth recruitment low will have most players be local. Other than that you can always chose to only sign players from your city of choice, by adding "birth city" to the view you are using.

I just learned this yesterday after poking around. So I think that's what I will be do just focusing on the birthcity and youth academy and see how it goes.

6 hours ago, Cross said:

Is a a club in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malta or San Marino an option for this challenge?

I don't see why not. :)