Sports Interactive Community

Has anyone had this message when attempting to move someone to an affiliate club (picture attached)?

The player in question isn’t involved in a transfer, and I am in the January window.https://ibb.co/n735jDW

I faced that.. But I think I had offered out the player for loan first.. Then attempted to shift him to affiliate.. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

This is an issue we are aware of and is being looked into. Was the player in question offered out to clubs recently? 

Cheers,

Ben

In my third season with Kilmarnock. For some reason I can't send any of my players to my affiliate clubs. No problems at all in previous seasons. Can someone please help? 

20200226_180131.jpg

Hi @Hobermallow89 

I've merged your thread with this existing one. Could you let us know if you had tried to offer out the player to clubs just before you encountered this message when offering to an affiliate? 

This is something that we are aware of and currently looking into. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I offered my players out for loan but receiving no interest after a couple of days I tries moving them to my affiliate clubs. That's when I got the notification even though they are currently not involved in any transfers. 

Thank you

I'm having the exact same issue since the last update.

Same as Hobermallow89 is having. Offer out, no interest and then cannot move to affiliate club.

I cannot send my player to Affiliate club. It always says under transfer activity even tough he is not. 

1532735578_Screenshot2020-02-2821_11_21.thumb.png.c42f6f2b7327dfae095b49eb86e9c878.png

1904502674_Screenshot2020-02-2821_11_42.thumb.png.5482adb37067ab23d6dc0a7d301d6b55.png

Thanks for the additional feedback 

This looks to be an issue when the user offers out a player to clubs and receives no offers, if the user then tries to move the player to an affiliate this incorrect message will appear. It looks like these message will be cleared after continuing the game for a period of time. 

This is something the development team are working on at the moment. 

Cheers,

Ben

Thank you for the update Ben. I think the main issue is that the transfer window might close (in-game), before the message clears.

This issue should be resolved in the 20.4 update. Please let me know if you encounter further issues. 

I'm still having the same issue but have not started a new game, is that required?

On 06/03/2020 at 17:09, Ben Kenney said:

This issue should be resolved in the 20.4 update. Please let me know if you encounter further issues. 

Thanks Ben

On 06/03/2020 at 22:25, holidaysong said:

I'm still having the same issue but have not started a new game, is that required?

I don't believe this should have required a new save game. If you are still encountering this then please upload a save game to our cloud service. 

Details on how to upload a save game can be found via the link below.