try to beat this world class team!!!...

Awet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awet:

"marcelo is utter rubbish" LOOOOOLLL make sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, he is. Anyone who knows how to actually tell what a player's good at will tell you the same thing. I assume you go OMG HE HAS HIGH PA HE SO AWESOME ALSO LOOKIT THEM RATINGS.

He's rubbish, he can't defend to save his life. He's a winger.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

yea nice team how much money did u give yourself in the database at the beggin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh man not another clueless FM08 fan ive played marcelo for a 2years and he is excellent

I dont put money i no databases unlike some people (cookieman) id like to see some of your players bretthhyy and arathonas!!???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awet:

oh man not another clueless FM08 fan ive played marcelo for a 2years and he is excellent

players bretthhyy and arathonas!!??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marcelo is one of the single most overrated players on these forums and if you think he's a good LB you prove yourself more and more clueless. He cannot defend.

And why is seeing my players relevant? It doesn't make your team less defensively weak, and it doesn't make you less of a bad tactical manager. I play with WHU and QPR most of the time. I don't have or need a squad of worldbeaters. I just win stuff because I know what makes a good player, where you're relying on match ratings and PA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cookieman:

There's no doubt your team is good. But like most things, it's only a matter of time before you get a world-class team:

dreamteamzv9.jpg

dreamteamzv9.cd8d332dcd.jpg

(I assure you, there is no cheat involved) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ur in your year 2013 iam in early 2011 i will catch up 2 u

Class team though

VDV is a world class AMC not a MC where his poor tackling, working back and overall defence lets him down. There are plently of better options available

Marcelo is World class WBL or ML but not a DL where his defence lets him down.

Your other players are good but there are better players available(apart from Aguero and maybe Ramos). Mascherano is one of the best DMs in the game but he is not as good an MC.

And as someone else has pointed out, the formation you are using would get torn to shreds against decent attacks, like if you played Arsenal on the new patch or Barca pre patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

i was talking about cookimans team not yours awet and marcelo abilty to defend is a joke unless u have trained him very well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH ok i know coookies team is crazy

all the real fm fans no that marcelo dont cut DL for a challenging side. next time this is for the people that think marcelo is good at left back when you play a world class team check what rating their right midfield gets

to be honest, it's not exactly hard to have teams like that when you're real madrid, liverpool or a.c milan

i've got a better team imo and have managed to win the quadruple with newcastle in my 3rd season

good teams and everything, but i'm not impressed.

yea nice team how much money did u give yourself in the database at the beggin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont put money i no databases unlike some people (cookieman) id like to see some of your players bretthhyy and arathonas!!??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got to admit to having had Marcelo in a Juventus game on 8.01 and I often played him as LB.LWB without any particlar problems I can remember. He seems OK but wasn't my best LB.

I find it complety ridiculous that people would suggest that I changed the database, before you would ask be to post screenshots about my transfers.

And as EricCOYB said, it isn't hard to get such teams with your Madrid, Liverpool, a.c. Milan etc. - Those of you who said that, are just not good at manager (sorry if i sound smug), and skill isn't even a factor, time is. No matter who you are, you will eventually win it all, simply because the game isn't realistic, and it wouldn't be fun if it was...

Without futher a due:

season1um3.jpg

season1um3.b1a9955690.jpg

season2jf3.jpg

season2jf3.c434c51ea7.jpg

season3du9.jpg

season3du9.df153a8e1e.jpg

season4pw6.jpg

season4pw6.98e8899f36.jpg

season5on5.jpg

season5on5.0d7869f02a.jpg

season6jn6.jpg

season6jn6.aed8d06082.jpg

Do the math, I'm Liverpool, i win a lot, therefore i get a big budget, and if i sell a lot of players, obviously i can buy a lot. As for the whole 3 goalkeeper thing. Bouzanis is from Liverpools youth team, Akinfeev was bought when I sold Reina, and Cech was a free transfer, i bought him for the hell of it, because I'm a big fan of his

Sorry if this takes up too much space, just thought it was the easiest way...

This is more of a team by opinion, i guess... i don't care if anyone says you cheated or whatever, you have that team which is what matters..., i noticed a few ideas about replacement players and i agree with a couple of them...

I don't think there is a definitive "best" team in the game as each player will probably react differently depending on who else is in the squad (REF: favoured personel).

If this is the team you feel is the best team, then yes it is, and i agree it is a very good team indeed, but 80%+ of us would have a different "best" team

bojan and tevez are players which are inpossible to get unless you cheat especially bojan is he a nightmare to get but maybe he will go to real madrid he would deffintely not come to my liverpool side </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All you have to do to get him is basically sign his dad! He is a scout I think at Barca. You will know by his name. But the problem is he is hard to get as well. icon_rolleyes.gif

your in 2011 and thats your team? 2012 and i had:

akinfeev

alves richards fazio clichy

kompany fabregas

gyan aguero vela

bojan

SUBS:

dos santos

lloris

nordveidt

sakho

bendtner

kuzmanovic

VDV

won all seven trophies two years in a row now, both fazio and bojan scored 50+ goals last season. however, arsenal are almost TOO easy to win with. i may start again with them and see how many seasons i can go without signing anyone ever, just relying on youth coming through.

Hmm i like all the teams apart from the original 1...VDV defo not a CM! Ive also started to think Sergio Ramos isn't all that this time around. This is my team:

Pepe Reina

Rafinha M Richards Sergio R Marcelo

M Veloso

Xabi alonso Gerrard

Belluschi Matias Fernandez

Torres

Subs:

Carragher

R Babel

J Mascherano

S Giovinco

R Sobis

Other players:

S Carson, Vanden Borre, Sergio Mota, Ever Benega, Lucas, Aurelio, R Forster, Renato Augusto, Edu (not well known but good squad player) Bojan, D Cristico, Breno, G Zeefuik, P Atienza, I Camacho, M Woods, M Clayton

I've found this team amazing over the 3 and half years of getting it. Trying to get D.Villa or Sergio Aguero for next season maybe with a few others. Note from this team Matias Fernandez and M veloso are amazing along with Torres of corse! Slightly dissapointed with how much Gerrard contributeson this particular FM. Xabi Alonso seems to contribute more icon_eek.gif

Tell me what you think icon_smile.gif

Archived