Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
billyblenx

Media Handling Style is available for custom views already?

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if SI has already added the player's media handling style option for us to add as a column in our created custom view. I should mention that I've not played the last 5 editions of FM (since FM15), so I really hope that, by now, it is already added to the game. It feels weird to me that 'personality' is available and 'media handling style' is not when both of them are so connected and have similar results in helping us reflecting a player's behavior both inside and outside of the pitch.

Yes, it's been in for a few versions now. This my current view (media handling is 3rd from the right):

piGRY0f.png

Thanks mate for the reply.

What a beauty team you have morale-wise, age-wise and nation-wise. And appart from Matthew Jones and Mathew Sullivan, the determination levels are on point. Nice one. Nothing beats building a competitive home-nation only, young, professional and determined squad.

14 hours ago, billyblenx said:

Thanks mate for the reply.

What a beauty team you have morale-wise, age-wise and nation-wise. And appart from Matthew Jones and Mathew Sullivan, the determination levels are on point. Nice one. Nothing beats building a competitive home-nation only, young, professional and determined squad.

Thanks, I'm playing a youth only challenge, so all of them are through my own intakes. To be fair, the screenshot is takes just as we had collected a domestic treble, so if anyone was short on morale I'd begin to wonder!

Still having troubles getting far in Europe, but with a Welsh side it's no wonder.

Who would have think this guy would reject a contract from Derby after the board wanted to sell him above my head?

fClAIkf.png

aERlkwq.png

8AZ9WwN.png

And instead he signed a new 5 year deal. Legend in the making, he is.